Today I wear...

wolf

Casual attire at my workplace is standard, almost everyone is in jeans. So, mine will be about the same each day, kinda dull, but with a touch of HHP flare. Today I wear... Men's Polo type shirt, Women's Levi's 515 Stretch Bootcut Jeans, and 3" block heel round toe boots underneath (very close to my avatar, with minimal variation day to day). :smile: Nothing to get thrilled about, and is about the same 90% or more of the time, so this will probably be my only post on this thread unfortunately... :thumbsup:

Wow... for the first time since registering 3 years ago, I can actually contribute to a thread like this... nice... :smile: With the exception of a few poet shirts, my entire wardrobe is T-Shirts and jeans - all black. My choice of day-to-day footwear is pair of black leather biker boots I've owned since I was 20 (damn those boots are durable!). As of last weekend, my choice of off-work footwear is a pair of black, Victorian-style lace-up ankle boots with a 1/2" platform and 4" stiletto heel, that I bought last Saturday.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

right now I'm wearing all in black- tank top with black tights tucked into my blade heel NINE WEST knee high boots (boots are dark tan, but other than that, all black):smile:

Harrods Black cashmere sweater. Faded almost worn out slim fitting levi jeans. Natural tan charnos sheer tights. Rimmel nail rescue ...lol Tan courts with round toe and hidden platforms by "office" Pearl ear studs. And a smile. So what, it's Sunday!

For Monday morning errands: Camel Hair blazer Silk Tee Shirt Khaki Trousers Brown Tights Brown patent Bandolion "Caralyn" round toe pumps, about 3 1/4" heel

Style is built from the ground up!

black Clayborne velvet sports coat white dress shirt, with silver cuff links Lane Bryant flare jeans off white nylons red Nine West "Jenneto" pumps (4" heel plus 3/4" platform)

Wow, I actually got to wear heels for an hour today! An old pair of strappy patent sandals with about a 3.5 inch heels. Bought at JC Pennys probably more than 10 years ago! Man, I never get to wear stuff any more now that my wife works at home!

For work: linen shirt, women´s low rise boot-cut jeans and men´s (i.e. low heeled) ankle boots. Once I got home with the kids I swapped the boots for a pair of ballerinas (my slippers) and now the kids are in bed I´m wearing black Buffalo knee boots with 3 inch stiletto - at last.

I must be the most boring guy here. Today I'm wearing Male dark red dress shirt. Navy Blue dress slacks. Nude pantihose Gold Ankle Chain 5" Black Patent Leather Stilleto Pumps. (and I'm at work):winkiss: Henri

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

White t-shirt, relax-fit jeans from Wal-mart, black gold-toe socks, Aetrex heavily padded walking shoes, and a leg brace on my right leg. I can't wear heels at the present time, but hope to in the future. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Daniel, I have to be carefull. I work Construction and Safety is a concern. Whil in the office I wear heels. When walking the site I have to wear safety shoes and clothing. I'm in management so I can get away with heeling during the day; but only in the office.:winkiss:

post-8516-133522869138_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

^Great shoes Henri! It is a shame they don't come in steel toes so you could wear them all the time. Today for me: Tan Banana Republic Sweater Black boot cut jeans Black Nine West ankle boots with a 3 inch block heel and a square toe (feeling a little more conservative today)

Today is the NE Ohio Heel Meet! Camel Hair Jacket Goldish/brown Polo Silk Sweater Trouser style jeans Cream nylons Brown Nine West 'Gaffer' pumps (pointed toe 4 inch stiletto heel)

Today is the NE Ohio Heel Meet!

Camel Hair Jacket

Goldish/brown Polo Silk Sweater

Trouser style jeans

Cream nylons

Brown Nine West 'Gaffer' pumps (pointed toe 4 inch stiletto heel)

Perfect! I'm wearing dark grey sweat shirt with 2008 N. Canton Heel Meet embroidered on it w/ black flair jeans and 3 3/4" BAKER ankle boots for the heel meet.

real men wear heels