Older age women wearing leather in public

fanovheels

I occasionally see a woman shopping in our town, who is probably well into her late 60's to 70s. On several occasions, I 've seen her dressed from head to toe in leather and she wears the heels for the complete look too. A black leather matching skirt suit (tight mini skirt), several leather skirts and today she was wearing a matching dark brown leather trouser suit, hair in an adorable updo and immaculate make-up. I was sat drinking outside a coffee shop when she was stood nearby and chatted with someone for a few minutes. I could hardly keep my eyes off her. When she later walked past me I could hear her heels clack which added to the effect. Do you agree some older women can still look stunning in leather? Any good sightings?

Of course I agree. When I was going to high school, one of my teachers was in her 40's and wore a leather skirt, some jackets etc. I've had a huge leather fetish these days [it was a few years before I begun to wear leather myself], and she turned me on, really.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Absolutely! Why should a person stop having fun just because they are a year older? I'd like my wife to dress in a school girl skirt and heels in public but very unlikely. She definitely has the legs for it.:thumbsup: On the other hand, I'm 55 this month and wear mary janes in public and a male to boot. Think about it.:cool: Be yourself!:thumbsup: One more example: Thighbootguy. Need I say any more?:smile:

real men wear heels

yes i happen to agree, i see lots of women in there late 40+ that dress so classy and sexy it beggers belief,,mmmm Iam a married male and my wife loves wearing high heels which is great for me, shes 28years old,,,,but i have always had a thing for mature women who wear classic high heels,,,my new neighbour is 47years old, invited me in her appartment a few times now to help with things, see dresses quality and i find myself staring and chatting alot to prolong the exsperience, however i would never do anything but its great viewing:w00t2: an example of a beautiful women in my eyes, carol vorderman from countdown:prize:

Age should have much less to do with wearing leather than body shape. If an older person has the body for it, I say go for it, by all means. But a person that is significantly overweight, sorry, but you should rethink your outfit (well, if you do it in private thats fine, but in public, just say no...) :smile: OK, that probably sounded terribly shallow, sorry about that.

Age is just a number. A friend of mines wife who will be 50 next year, has the body and legs to show off and in his words (WHY NOT!!) She has made it all these years and still looks like she is 30 (she does). If a person has taken care of their self well enough to look younger than they are and they can pull off wearing things within taste and sexy more power to them. If I had know that I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.

Howdy All. Used to work in the '80's with a Lovely Lady in her mid - later 50's who wore her Black and Brown Leather knee length Shirts quite often when on Day shift. Majority of time mated with HH Shoes with very rare appearances of HH KH Boots in same colours. Part that really sucked was when working either the Afternoon/Evening ~and/or~ Midnight shifts, Skirts were non existent but those Hott Boots were worn more often though always UNDER her Jeans or Pants. :'-{

Boots Rock!!!!

my partner is 15yrs my senior and of course Im gona say older women can still look good. The knack to it is if like any women or men come to it, dress to their size. What looks good on a size 12/14 wont look the same on a 18/20. Larger ladies can look more sexier than skinny girls many down to curves. Imo older women are more classy, sexy and generally know what they want :winkiss:

• 1 month later...

Good luck to any older woman that wants to take pride in herself and dress up in leather and heels. When i was 28 i went out with a lady that was 49 for almost 18 months. She wore lots of leather and when she found out what floated my boat she wore even more of it. I took her upto shellys shoes in Oxford st London and brought her a pair of leather thighboots and from that day on she allmost lived in them. She new it turned me on and she loved to do it. This lady is now over 60 and i know that she still dresses the way she did back then and i have an idea that she still has those boots, i might try to find out :w00t2:

Age has nothing to do with it. It is all about style, and how you carry it off. I hope to live til I am 80 or so and I will still wear my 6 inch heels. If I am having to use a walker so be it, at least I will do it in style. Ms. C:queen:

This immediately reminds me of my secondary school history teacher. She was in her 50s I believe and regularly wore tight leather skirts. But she had the domme attitude to go with it so it was fitting with her character. Let's just say that the boys didn't misbehave in her class :w00t2: I always thought she looked great and really admired her for strong personality. It helped that she had razor sharp wit and was extremely intelligent.

• 11 months later...