Boot Pants

booner

Has anyone ever had any experience with boot-pants? For those who are not familiar with these ultra fetish items, they are a pair of leather (or some other material) pants that go down the legs and end as a pair of boots.

I am looking to purchase a pair for my wife, and have 2 suppliers that I have found, but was looking to see if anyone had any other info, or actually had a pair of these...

I am looking at:

http://www.miceli.de/micelikollektion/stiefelhosen/miceli.php

http://www.imakebootsngloves.com/catalog/item/6446789/6280805.htm

Anyone ever own a pair or even have your hands on a pair?

Thanks

Booner

Onyourtoes- :smile::thumbsup::thumbsup: , Thanks for starting my Friday off with a chuckle... I DID take the plunge and order a pair of the boot-pants last night for my wife. I will keep anyone who is interested informed as to quality, fit, etc. I certainly hope they are at least decent in quality for $370. Booner

ftbt, Yes they are from china, and that does concern be a bit. I agree that 370 is not an unreasonable amount, considering that the boot-pants on the Miceli site were well over 2000 dollars... of course those were made of fine leather versus pvc for the chinese pair. I will post pictures when they arrive, they say 2-3 weeks. Booner

Mr Booner, if I may ask without getting too deep in your personables (no puns intended)... Are these Boot Pants gunna be an out of the blue TOTAL SUPRIZE for your BH, or has she sorta been hinting around about buying herself Leather Pants and/or THB's, CrHB's, or even ChB's where you're getting her these 2-in-1 puppies instead??? Mucho Gracious(?) on wanting to share outcome results with us, as guessing they'll be Your New Fave AROUND HOUSE (atleast for starters) item for her to wear with anything else she wishes, or then again maybe not. 8-D

Boots Rock!!!!

Bootluvr, No these are no surprise, as a matter of fact we had to take many measurements for them to be constructed to be skin tight. She already has an outfit lined up to wear them with. We have been big boot fans for years (well me more than her, but she indulges me often) and have about 45 pairs right now. As far as being favorites around the house, I also had a thru the crotch zipper put in for ease of using the restroom (yeah right!)

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be curious as to how you like them. They don't seem like such a great idea to me -- you can't take them off in public (maybe that's the risk that you might enjoy) and you can't keep your boots/heels on for sex. I tried on a pair of boot chaps several years ago -- really cool experience, cause they were easy to keep on during sex, though still no way would I have worn them in public. Please keep us posted.

FANTABULOUS LOOK there on your new Pant Boots Mrs. Booner. Could you (if you'd like, that is) possibly let us in on their Details??? CONGRATS and wear um All The Time in GOOD HEALTH. 8-D BOONER... You happen to say along with the photos "My wife modeled our newest additions to the closet the other day". Did she (and possibly you) get a few more goods that you'll maybe also be sharing with us, or was that darn little "S" at end of ADDITION just an excited typo??? :winkiss: WLLIAM... You said a few of these words about her Pant Boots, "They don't seem like such a great idea to me -- you can't keep your boots/heels on for sex". I can think of about 3 or 4 things they Could do with her still somewhat keeping them on. 8-}~~ ~~~~ Out of respect for Mr. and Mrs. Booner and everyone else on HHP, of course I dare not say as I'll save it for the time I ever get my BH a pair. :-)

Boots Rock!!!!

Bootluvr... Thanks for the kind words... We like them very much, I just wish they were a little sfter and stretchier... they aer a bit stiff, but they get a bit softer as they are worn and get warmed up... William... They have a thru the crotch zipper for easy access and public bathroom breaks. I will tell you that they work very nicely for sex... but those stories are for another forum! :winkiss: I paid 370 US dollars for them, and I would say they are a good deal... just the uniqueness of them makes them worth the money. I can't wait for her to wear them in public (yes she has said she will) and to see peoples reactions. I will keep you posted!

Thanks for posting the video. They look impressive ... and I like the idea of a crotch zip. I have contacted Allen and he has already responded back to me. Because of my shoe size, it looks like he will have to make custom last. We'll have to see just how much extra that will be.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got to see Video last night of MRS. "PANT BOOTS" BOONER (in my time zone that is). Looks just as wonderful as in photos (unless that's where they came from (now that I think of it)), and can really one (or more) up VANNA WHITE from Wheel Of Fortune turning the letters wearin' those babies. 8-}

Boots Rock!!!!