Hi Everyone - I'm new here

Hi Guys and Girls, I've just found this forum, and wanted to introduce myself.... I am a 40 year old crossdresser from South Wales. Have been dressing for as long as I can remember - and have loved high heeled shoes and boots for even longer !! I would love to chat to real girls that appreciate how alluring high heels are (my wife wears them only because she is short, and they have no other appeal to her at all ?? !!). Look forward to hearing from you. Annie C (aka Paul)

Hi Annie C! :thumbsup: Welcome to hhplace. You've a lot of company here. There are quite a few men that crossdress as well as those of us that just wear heels and hose. We're all looking forward to reading your opinions and of your adventures appearing as a woman. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

You could pass for a woman. A couple of questions. 1. What does your wife think of your crossdressing? 2. Do you go out dressed as a woman?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi and welcome to HH Place. Bubba has ask the same questions that came into my mind and the answers could be interesting. We would be interested in learning more of your crossdressing experiences. Liked your pics. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi Annie! Your pictures are very good, thanks for sharing. I particularly LOVE the blue boots. I just bought a pair of pumps in the same color and cant wait to wear them. Welcome to the forum!

Style is built from the ground up!

• 1 month later...

You could pass for a woman. A couple of questions.

1. What does your wife think of your crossdressing?

2. Do you go out dressed as a woman?

Hey, sorry I've taken so long to get back to this thread.....

Answers are :-

My wife and I have just separated after 12 years..... because of my dressing, even though she knew of it before we were married........ you can guess what she thinks from that.:lmao:

I have been out dressed as a woman, not so much recently though. I am living alone now, so I hope to have more chance to do so without the pressure...... if anyone would like to invite me to a party, I have a lovely black dress and strappy shoes that need an airing !!:w00t2:

Annie C

as i said get on Rose's and join one of the local groups there... they are all having their christmas parties at the mo... some are invite only but many are open to all... Should you bump into that stupid Tara M cow, just smile and nod... she's usually OK after her medication but beforehand (!)...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.