Is this what it feels like for a Woman?

Heel_Boy

Another short story for you story lovers out there :smile:

Is this what it feels like for a Woman?

I can remember the first girlfriend that wore heels on a regular basis, I was totally under her power and she knew it lol thats why Ive always looked for slightly stronger willed women I guess, there's just a little part of me that like to be told what to do :thumbsup: The heels played their part too.

My current girlfriend loves her heels and we like to use them in the bedroom as well as around the house wink wink but it wasnt till 6months ago that she found out my little secret about my heels.

It was a Friday nite and she was going out for a birthday girls nite out, now none of her outfits is complete without a pair of heels over 3", never tacky like some girls choices in higher heels, no, always the classy act. I helped her pick her outfit out and dropped her off at her sisters house.

I knew Id have all night to play so I rushed home and went upstairs, now Id managed to keep my love wear heels from her as I never could work out what she would say. As I pulled my own 5" open toed courts out of the back of their hiding place I couldn't help but notice a yellow post-it-note in one of the shoes, first I though maybe it had fallen out of something above but how and what out of...

As put the shoes on the bed and opend the folded note I began to read, time seemed to stop. I sat there for nearly 15mins before I opened the note, inside was a hand writting that I had seen on a daily basis for the past 2years... My girlfriends.

'I'll be home early so leave these on and wear the Black fishnets that you didnt put back in the same place last week, love Vicky"

How, what, I don't understand, how did she work it out! Ive always been so carefull. While I was trying to take it all in my phone went off and as I read the text it was from Vicky saying 'I know you've found the note, don't worry Im really looking forward to seeing you in them, Love V'

I must have been like a 6yr old at Christmas, I didn't know where to look or what to do. I ran in and out the shower then sat on the bed with my freshly shaved legs and rolled up the stockings slowly, I slid my foot into the opening and gently easied up the stocking, as each net straightened out I could feel my heart beat abit faster! With both stockings on I easied my covered foot into the first of my 5" heels, the feeling as I pushed down my heel into the shoe was the same as it was the first day I had got them.

The evening pasted and I waited upstairs still trying to workout how she had worked it out. Then the sound of the key in the door, shes here!

The shock nearly sent me racing off to try and get my stockings off like the time when I was a teenager and had nearly been caught by my mum in her best stockings and heels. I had to fight every inch of my being to not run for cover.

Faster and Faster my heart beated, the door shut.

Click Click of heels on the wood flooring, click click of high heels walking up the stairs - I've got to hide she was pulling my leg.... No she loves me she'll understand.

The creak of the turning bedroom door knob, the door slowly opens...

She is standing there in the same shoes and stockings as she left the house with but thats all, the candles in the bedroom gasp as I do as the door opens to show the beauty of her.

Still no words are said, she comes close.

I go to open my mouth but no sound comes out, her finger meets my lips with a shhhhhhhh, she sits on the edge of the bed and starts to kiss me slowly, her hands run up my stocking covered legs - Is this what it feels like for a woman? Thats the last thought I have until the morning :thumbsup:

It was the first time we had used me wearing hells in the bedroom, it wasn't the last lol

I asked her what gave it away she replied "Your a Man, you never put anything away properly"

Nice little story!

I love the ending:

. . .

I asked her what gave it away she replied "Your a Man, you never put anything away properly"

Food for thought for those of us who think we're sneaking around and keeping something away from our "significant others". . .

Have a happy time!