Thinking about it

ChipsHH

Well, I'm kinda thinkin' to myself about this. While my bank account IS recovering from my splurging the last few months, it's beginning [slowly] regaining itself, and as it's doing that, I've been thinking. The start of it came up as I was reading a few threads relating or mentioning ballet heels, and I was thinking: "Where can I get a 'good' pair? Other than Devious." And then, an idea hit me! MY dad is the only one (well, him and many others of my family) that doesn't know of my fetish, and I plan to never tell him. But...he has a credit card. (You may get where I'm going with this one, but please continue reading :thumbsup: "If I could get his credit card, with his permission," I was thinking, "and if I lie about what I was getting, order me some ballet heels, and owe him back the money, then he'll never argue with me, right? God, it's a great idea! Bulletproof!" (I added the last part, lol). But it's something that could definitely work. I mean, he'll ask for the money from me, put it in his account, and give the card to me, temporarily, so easy peasy. Plus, I really want to experience what everyone else on the site is experiencing with the heels. I mean, it's fine hearing about how it's something you gotta really work at, and it's a challenge being able to walk en-pointe; but to really experience it for myself....ooh! Don't get me started! Haha. But anyway, that's just me, thinking as usual. It's daring, just might work, but may have its flaws later. Thoughts? Ps. If you all can, please tell me of a site I could order from that has great quality ballet heels/boots. Devious is out of the question due to me having no experience with tools (meaning having to correct the extra heel length). I hope there are still sites out there with good quality ballet heels/boots for sale. Please, and thank you. :smile:

Formally "HHDude"

HHDude! You've put all that "mind effort" into scamming money out of your Dad and are willing to expose yourself to his curiosity as to what you bought using his credit card, when you could just as easily go into your neighborhood and do odd jobs and earn enough to purchase the shoes without peaking his curiosity. Although you would not get the instant gratification that apparently, you are used to getting, the shoes will mean more to you because you worked and saved the money to buy them on your own. Besides, if you were my son, and asked to borrow my credit care, I would insist on knowing exactly what you were buying, how much it cost and insist upon seeing the items after you bought them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I agree with Bubba. Lying and deceiving your dad to get them is not the answer. Plus, even if you did manage to do all of this without him asking, your dad will get the credit card statement afterward and it says the vendor name for each line item. Anyway, I know you probably have a very strong urge to do something that pushes the rules of morality to get something you want this strongly. Save up some cash, and I have an idea for you: Ebay. There are a variety of ballet boots there all the time, and you can setup the the PayPal account to use your checking account. This leaves your dad's credit card out of the picture and keeps you from doing something you may regret later. It may take you a bit more time to get them, but just be patient. Often, heat of the moment decisions are the worst ones when it comes to passions/urges, just be mindful of that...

Bubba, I don't think HHDude was planning to scam his dad out of the money. Nevertheless, in addition to the arguments raised above, you'd have to make sure you get the mail first so as not to be discovered or freak those who know out with more outrageous heels. The only thing about buying on Ebay, you can't return an item if it doesn't fit. A store might be better for your first purchase as, from what I've read, ballet boots may fit different that regular high heels.

Yeah, I definately wasn't gonna scam my dad, unless One calls lying to their parents/relative/friends scamming. Then it's a different story in their eyes. But yeah, I need to see about Ebay. I check there sometimes and can't get any accurate results for "ballet heels/boots." So I give up until next time. Also, I would need a credit card first, in order to use the money I earn to get them; and that's not happenin' cause "schoolwork is my job," as my mom say. One more thing. I'm aware about him getting the statement, and am thinking of a excuse for that as well. :smile:

Formally "HHDude"