study: T.J. Maxx

johnieheel

This takes an even funnier twist when you put it next to a popular science program yesterday on the dutch TV. They reported on that a study had found that when men have to go shopping with their wife, the induced stress gives them a heartbeat comparable to just before a parachute or bungie jump. Not good for the heart. Women were also reported as much more efficient at shopping. I guess that this shows the feminine side of my character: I don't mind going shopping with my wife. I like it. Probably there are more people here like this.... Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Funny, I didn't think that there needed to be a study liking shopping to excitement. I just figure its a given. Though hunting for the perfect shoes is a little like stalking the wild Mastodon, I get a rush buying office supplies...

Style is built from the ground up!

Funny, I didn't think that there needed to be a study liking shopping to excitement. I just figure its a given. Though hunting for the perfect shoes is a little like stalking the wild Mastodon, I get a rush buying office supplies...

Nothing like going to OfficeMax to get the heart rate up.:nervous::winkiss:

real men wear heels