Bizarre Beckham Boots

euchrid

There popularity will increase 200% because she was photographed wearing them. There will be a "run" on them because of that. The boots themselves are nice looking. It's only the pony style heels that make them look strange. Don't like them, myself, though.:smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

i could only hope that this kind of publicity would make them popular enough that they start appearing at lower price ranges. i was born a poor white boy :smile:

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

It will be interesting to see how many other celebs begin wearing these boots or similar shoes.

Bound to.

You have only got to look at Jo-Lo (High Heeled Timberlands)

Jessica Simpson (Platform and round toe pumps) etc etc

Because of the construction I wouldn't expect cheap knock offs to appear in the shops though ie Payless.....but who knows???

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Very interesting! Can anyone tell me if there is any back support whatsoever on these? Just thinking of those pony boots, which in my opinion are similar in the way that they don't have a heel. (Obviously, the front looks completely different!) Pony boots have this little metal piece sticking out on the back of the front part that I believe gives some more stability. I don't see anything like that on these boots she wears. Does that mean she was just on her toes all of the time?

Here is a movie of that event. She doesn't seem to have any issues whatsoever to walk with those boots. You can't see much of them in this video, unfortunately, but at least you can see how she walks.

She looks preety good in them, she can wear whatever she wants, anyone can wear whatever wants too. I would buy a pair for me, but not with those price tags. Actually, for me, a stilleto heel would look better.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

• 4 weeks later...

ah what the hell i'd go for a pair if money were no object!

would be fun to at least try them out!

If I had the money, I'd have a pair as fast as I could get them, then I would probably never take them off. I love these boots more than any other I have ever seen. I used to draw pictures of a boot very similar to these, but not as sexy.

From what I've read, they want you to go in for a "fitting," which will add to the cost as well.

Something tells me that even if there are "knock-offs," they will not be as well engineered.

• 1 month later...