BAKERS Shoes

johnieheel

Actually Baker's does carry a decent selection in size 12 also. I have 2 pairs of boots, and 1 pair of pumps from a few years ago. This year I ave only seen 1 style of boot, so far anyway.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Thanks JH bakers is a great place to buy heels. I just purchased the "aileen" and strapped them on went to a club last evening. Only great comments were to be heard. Just entering the building the lady checking id's was so into the fact that I was wearing them. She even reached down to raise the pant leg to get a bettr look oh my those are soooo cute where did you get them? Bakers she said I'll be there tom. to get a pair for my self.

Hey Johnieheel, love Baker's! I plan on shopping soon, thank you

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Thanks JH bakers is a great place to buy heels. I just purchased the "aileen" and strapped them on went to a club last evening. Only great comments were to be heard. Just entering the building the lady checking id's was so into the fact that I was wearing them. She even reached down to raise the pant leg to get a bettr look oh my those are soooo cute where did you get them? Bakers she said I'll be there tom. to get a pair for my self.

Very cool! I like that style too. I have a Baker's near me, and the sales ladies there are cool with me trying heels on in the store. Probably a bad thing that there's a Steve Madden next door to them! :smile: Two places I could spend way too much.

thanks radiodave I like the madden store as well. Everybody should be sure to tell the stores we shop in about our high heel community and encourage them to stop by here and really see just how many guys are into heels. It just amazes me each time that I come here to see how many more guys ther are like myself so happy heeling to everyone.

The Web site is great! However, I was in a Baker's store a few weeks back and they didn't have anything bigger than a 10. Usually, after I have asked to try on a couple of pair, I just ask the clerk to show me what they have in an 11, but the store didn't have any inventory. I will check the store out in a few weeks to see if anything else has come in....

Style is built from the ground up!

I have great experiences shopping at Bakers. Have been buying and trying on shoes in their stores for many years. Some of the recent styles have been a bit too teenage for me

The Shoes have not changed......Your getting older! :smile:

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Most of the Baker stores only seem to have to a 10 they tell me that they will order for you if you would like.

Since the stores carry such a limited supply in larger sizes, could anybody give me some idea how true to size they are. Typically, I like to try them on in person and have some idea about the brand. Fro there I can usually guess...

I have no trouble wearing a Nine West or Bandolino in an 11 usually, but Aldo in a 41 are a bit tight. I notice that Bakers carries Jessica Simpson, and they are usually a bit small in an 11 as well. I would be interested in ordering from the Web Site, but before I did. I would like to have some idea before ordering.

Thanks.

Style is built from the ground up!

Since the stores carry such a limited supply in larger sizes, could anybody give me some idea how true to size they are. Typically, I like to try them on in person and have some idea about the brand. Fro there I can usually guess...

I have no trouble wearing a Nine West or Bandolino in an 11 usually, but Aldo in a 41 are a bit tight. I notice that Bakers carries Jessica Simpson, and they are usually a bit small in an 11 as well. I would be interested in ordering from the Web Site, but before I did. I would like to have some idea before ordering.

Thanks.

Last pair of mary jane 4" heels I got from Bakers I tried on in the store first and a 9, which I almost always wear, was a half size to small. The square toe ankle boots w/4" heel fit perfect. They are a 9. I think there pumps, etc, run a little small.

real men wear heels