Cool looking tights

maninkirt

HappyFeat Yes there´s some realy cool styles and colors on tights now. Yes red is LOOKING cool! My boyfreind, -Yes HappyFeat, there´s so many cool looking tights around now. Love those tights my girlfreind bought me last week. Its cool being out we two dressed the same. Yes I love those tights, they went so well with our short black mini leather skirts, don´t you think so love. Fortunatly I had no problem finding this tight in the right sice for us. I know my boyfreind´s size to his hose and tights. Its kind of cool buying tights, hose for my boyfreind. Oh love I wiched you had been there with me. Yes honey you´re right. Yes those tights and our mini leather skirt, looking just right you know. You know HappyFeat told my boyfreind I was when I was buying the tights for us I was choosing between the black/charcoal ones or black/red ones or all red tights, choosing the black/charcoal tights. Figuring out they would look great together with a black mini leather skirt. For both of us. My boyfreind, -Yes love they did, we´re looking real cool, I hope, me feeling real good. Me I didn´t want to spoil the good look, the cool look to my new tights so me I wore a black panent Dolce Vita "Madison" Pump with a 4 1/2 inch with a 1 inch platform. This pumps looking real cool together with my new tights. Yes love you looking real cute, real sexy in this outfit. Me I was wearing a mini leather skirt to but I was in my 5 inch stiletto knee high boots. Yes ouur outfits was just right for an outing like ours yesterday. Now what about red tights matching this with a red outfit, what do you think love? My boyfreind, - Yes love this would be real cool!

Umm, is it just me or anyone else notice this...

I am just wondering why about 90% of Maninkirt's replies are with he and his boyfriend having a conversation with each other. I mean look at his profile and look at EVERY one of his replies. He starts his message often saying his boyfriend just called, and then continues his reply in the form of a dialog with him and his boyfriend to complete the message. :smile: