Feet flirting

Saturday night we, my boyfreind and I was out. Guess you already have reading, yes this was the first time my boyfreind, my fiance was out wearing a skirt and stiletto heel boots. Had a night out at the club with all ours freinds, having fun. It was just marvelous being out together with my boyfreind. We was dancing, he holding me very very tight and he was moving very delicate, very sexy over the floor. After quite a bit of mingling and dacing, we both needed to sit down resting. Sitting opposite each others, we did not loose the eye contact for a second. Sat down we kept looking each others into each others sexy glittering eyes. My boyfreind did the same as me when he sat him self down. Pulling down his skirt, straightened it up so he doesen´t get any wrinkles on it, crossing his legs, he he, my boyfreind looking very sexy. We was holding each others hand, we didn´t said anything. Me too I was sitting with my legs crossed too. One of the best thing with these pumpa I wore is that they are very easy to dangling and dipping my pumps. I started dangling my heel, let it just hanging on to my toes as we talked, holding hands kissing. I let my pump dropped to the floor. My boyfreind didn´t seemed to hear my pump fall to the floor. He looked so cute, so handsome, so sexy. I slowly began to move my nylon clad feet up his leg. I knew he had his knee high boots on, so I had too reach above his boots, under his skirt to touch his nylon clad leg and thigh. I felt the upper part of his boots, slowly treading my nylon clad toes and feet up to his knee, under his skirt and up a bit his thigh. It felt soft and smoth. his nylons clad thing rubbing against my nylon clad feet. He didn´t said anything and neither did I. We didn´t had to. My fiance, -No we didn´t have to say anything. We knew it all, we knew what we wanted, what we felt. I just regret I didn´t wore pumps too. Then I could have done the same to you. I guess you would have noticed it if I had unzipping my boots first, then doing this. Next time love, I promise, I wear pumps too.

Hey bootluvr Cool you love our little story. We did too you know both my boyfreind and me love doing this. Though my boyfreind still thinks it would have been even better if he had been wearing pumps too. My fiance, -I love it, my girlfreind doing hers kind of special things to me. Still I can´t help, yes as much as I love my stiletto boots I would have liked to wear a pair of pumps. Then I could have done some feet flirting myself, he he. Yes I bet this would have been real nice you doing the same as I did but you know love, you looked so hot, so sexy in your skirt and those boots. You looked real HOT baby! Youu know what, love. Guess bootluvr has a point. Boot teasing, boot flirting aint that bad either. We got to try this honey, aren´t we? My fiance, -Yes love, I think we has to give it a try. We both wearing stiletto boots, we both going to do a bit of "boots teasing", bet it going to be real fun, honey. Take care bootluvr.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi thedesigner, Yes we´re the same size my boyfreind and me. Our feet that is, my boyfreind is taller then me but we can wear the same shoes and boots. Yes its great fun though we haven´t done it in public, just at home, before going out or when we´re alone. Yes thedisigner its great fun doing this. We both think so. Its cool, knowing, seeing my boyfreind wearing my pumps, my boots, he seeing me wearing his pumps and boots and I know he´s thinking the same. Its not many of our freinds knowing about this. Its just my best female freinds, my big sister, knowing about it but every one of them think its very cute we do. My boyfreind tolds me he too has telling a few of his freinds, his female freinds that is. My boyfreind told me, one thing gave the other. He wearing diffrent heels to office, he wearing his own one day, then the other day he was borrowing some heels from me. His female colleagues saw he wore different heels quite a lot, asking him about it. My boyfreind told me, well he told the ladies the truth, he was swapping heels with me. I bet he was very suprised of how the ladies all took it. My boyfreind told me they all thought this sounded very sweet, very romantic and very fun, we two swapping heel.This has also bringing us more together, my boyfreind and me. I see you have been doing this in public, thinking about it yes thedisigner you gave me a very exiting idea. Its my boyfreinds birthday Friday, we shall be going out Friday night celebrating with a few freinds. Having not planning just yet what to wear on this outing. Knowing my boyfreind he´s deffinetly going to wear a skirt and high heels. Just the same as me. Well I might be wearing a dress. Not knowing what to give him for his birthday I was thinking of giving him a garterbelt set with panties and nylon stockings for him to wear for our Friday night´s outings. Ofcourse me too, yes I´m going to wear a garterbelt set with panties and nylon stockings too.Woulden´t it be very fun! I think so. I´ve been wearing a garter belt set with panties and nylon stockings a few times and I must say I feel very different. I feel very feminine, very sexy, wearing this kind of outfit rather than my every day high cut panties and hose. My boyfreind loves seeing me in my garter belt set with panties and sheer nylon stockings and I think, I´m sure my boyfreind would feel the same. I´m sure he will whe he wears this outfit too. And yes thedesigner, how about it, we having some dancing, feet flirting, my boyfreind and me. Then we having some heels swappings too. Woulden´t it be real fun. Say one of us wearing a black outfit and black high heel pumps, the other wearing say a red outfit and red heels or white or pink, then we swapping heels during the evening. That would be real fun, real cool! Please don´t tell my boyfreind about it, not just now.

Hi CassieJ I am so sorry you and your wife don´t share the same shoe size. Still CassieJ you can wearing heels, being out with your wife, having a nice time out doing, the both of you some sweet feet flirting under the table. Its great fun. Say Hello to your wife from me and my boyfreind too. Tell her yes feet flirting in very fun!

Here´s a bit about our Friday night out celebrating my boyfreind´s birthday. Guess you already has read about it, my boyfreind Michael got a new unisex hair cut, looking very cute, very sexy. Last Friday we was going out to the club celebrating his birthday. We had a realy fun time getting ready, getting dressed. Putting on the newly bought panties with a garter belt set and the very very sheer light nude nylon stockings. This was my birthday pressent to Michael. Michael looking very cute very sexy having this out fit on. Thank´s love, said Michael, tank´s for the birthday pressent. You too looking very hot, very sexy in yours too. And WOW! I feel very different to wearing wearing this panties, this garter belt this nylon stockings. Feeling very very hot, sexy and very feminine too. Yes Michael was right, me I felt the same. Had to go on with getting ready. I had done my hair my make up. Michael wanted to have a go too. I was suprised he wanted too but I felt the same as him. A bit of make up would match his new hair style very well. Not much. Just a bit of mascara, a bit of eye liner, a bit of eye shadow. His newly shaved soft cheekes looking a bit pale. Nothing a bit of foundation, a bit of rouge would help. What about your lips honey. They looks a bit pale too. Michael didn´t want to put on a too brightly coloured lip stick. He try instead one of mine transparent lip stick. Putted this lipstick on. He was ready. Yes he looked very good with a bit of make up on, very hot, very sexy. His bit of make up brought a new cool good looking style to him, matching his new hair cut very very well. Asking Michael how he was feeling about it, having a bit of make up on. It didn´t feel bad at all, said Michael, and better still it don´t LOOCK BAD. The only strange feeling is my lips, they feel a bi different from what they use too. Oh love, you soon get used to it, he he. Our clothes for the evening. It was a pink short tight dress for me. With a low rounded scoop neck and three quarter long sleeves. For Michael it was a black straight A-line short skirt, a pink V-necked T-shirt and a black blazer jacket. Our heels for this occasion was 5,5 inch stiletto pumps, pink for me and black patent for Michael. This time of the year, we had to wear our trench while out doors, black for both of us. Before we left I had one more thing to give to Michael. Considering his new hair style, well he need a comb and a mirror to have in his purse and considering he had put some make up on, well at least he needed to have his lipstick in his purse too. Befor arriving to the club we was going to have a nice dinner out. Found a nice cosy resturant, getting us a table we could sitting talking, just we two. Sitting opposite each other looking each other into the eyes, yes it was a nice feeling. Holding hands, our our feet touch, our heels touched but it wasn´t the right time starting the real feet flirting. We both kept our heels on. After the dinner we tottered over to the club. It had already started getting dark outside. I don´t like it neither does Michael. I have biginning feeling like I can´t preotect you, said Michael, not the way I´m dressed. I´m feeling just as vaulnurable as I´m sure youu did tottering there in my heels. Well it was nice coming inside to the club. All our freinds was there. It was nice. Michael and I had a lot of dancing together, slow dancing and a bit of fast dacing too. Must say I like slow tigh dancing better. Me too, said Michael, had to admit, my heels was too high for this fast dances. We sitting down, resting, having something to drink. A glass of white wine. Suddenly I felt Michael´s nylon clad feet slowly moving up my leg. Me sitting with my legs crossed, I had my heel dangling just holding on to it with my toes. I let my heel dropped to the floor. Moving my nylon clad feet up Michael´s leg. Sitting like this for a couples of minutes, looking each others into each eyes. Me I took my other shoe off, Michael did the same. We sat there have a bit of very nice feet flirting. What about some more dancing love, said Michael. What about we changing heels. I smiled. What a nice, what a cool thing to do. Michael slowly putting his black heels over to my side of the table. I did the same with mine. I slipped in to Michael´s black patent heels. I looked at Michael. He twisted his body a little. I knew he was slipping his nylon clad feet in to mine pink heels. Michael wispered, "are youe ready love". I was, we tottered back up too the dance floor. We hadn´t think of that no one would noticed we had changed heels. Ofcourse they had, well the women had. Most of them. After Michael and I had danced a few more dances and went back to our table we come to talk with a couple of women, well they come to sit at our table. They asked if we had changed heels there under the table. Well Michael and I coulden´t say no. The ladies there told us they had been checking in Michael the whole evening, telling Michael; "Once you was wearing the black patent heels, the next you was wearing pink heels, luv." Michael and I had to admit, yes we had changed heels. Its fun you must try it, we told them. We sat there talking we girls and Michael. Michael seemed to enjoy this conversation too. He didn´t seemed to mind the conversation started to become a bit "girlish". Michael seemed to like as much as we do. The women told him they think he was a very brave guy wearing heels and skirt and make up. After a couple Michael and me had a couple of more dances and Michael yes poor Michael he had to dance a few dances with all the four women we had been talking to. Had a wonderful evening with you, said Michael, and the other women too. Was fun we changing heels. Yes we had a real great time out Michael and me.

• 2 months later...

Wish I could swap girlfriend is size 6 I am size a 7, trouble is she won't let me wear heels anyway. Time will tell.

Time to find a new girlfriend?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Being able to share shoes with the wife would be incredible. Then to change shoes with her in public would be really hot! Unfortunatley she wears 6 and I wear 10 US. Oh well, I can still dream.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Cool story thanks for sharing. It would be sweet to share shoes with S.O./partner if we had the same sizes. I am 41/10-11 and GF is 37/7-8. It would make a huge combined footwear selection, problem would be having to 2 pairs of same styles when we both want to where them. Dang guess I'll have to buy my own...:thumbsup: mtnsofheels

Bubba, we have lived together for 26 years, and I love her very much, to old to change now, she is aware of the private side of my life, and we live with it, and I would not pressure her in any way.

life is not a rehearsal

• 3 months later...

I think an even better choice of swapping is to change on ly one of the shoes each. Now that would be fun.:silly:. Can you imagine you with one red shoe and one black,,,...or whatever yoou are wearing on the night!:winkiss:

Love you too

Muddypaws.

Here´s a bit about our Friday night out celebrating my boyfreind´s birthday.

Guess you already has read about it, my boyfreind Michael got a new unisex hair cut, looking very cute, very sexy.

Last Friday we was going out to the club celebrating his birthday.

We had a realy fun time getting ready, getting dressed. Putting on the newly bought panties with a garter belt set and the very very sheer light nude nylon stockings. This was my birthday pressent to Michael.

Michael looking very cute very sexy having this out fit on.

Thank´s love, said Michael, tank´s for the birthday pressent. You too looking very hot, very sexy in yours too.

And WOW! I feel very different to wearing wearing this panties, this garter belt this nylon stockings. Feeling very very hot, sexy and very feminine too.

Yes Michael was right, me I felt the same.

Had to go on with getting ready. I had done my hair my make up. Michael wanted to have a go too. I was suprised he wanted too but I felt the same as him. A bit of make up would match his new hair style very well.

Not much. Just a bit of mascara, a bit of eye liner, a bit of eye shadow. His newly shaved soft cheekes looking a bit pale. Nothing a bit of foundation, a bit of rouge would help.

What about your lips honey. They looks a bit pale too.

Michael didn´t want to put on a too brightly coloured lip stick. He try instead one of mine transparent lip stick. Putted this lipstick on.

He was ready. Yes he looked very good with a bit of make up on, very hot, very sexy. His bit of make up brought a new cool good looking style to him, matching his new hair cut very very well.

Asking Michael how he was feeling about it, having a bit of make up on.

It didn´t feel bad at all, said Michael, and better still it don´t LOOCK BAD. The only strange feeling is my lips, they feel a bi different from what they use too.

Oh love, you soon get used to it, he he.

Our clothes for the evening. It was a pink short tight dress for me. With a low rounded scoop neck and three quarter long sleeves.

For Michael it was a black straight A-line short skirt, a pink V-necked T-shirt and a black blazer jacket.

Our heels for this occasion was 5,5 inch stiletto pumps, pink for me and black patent for Michael.

This time of the year, we had to wear our trench while out doors, black for both of us.

Before we left I had one more thing to give to Michael. Considering his new hair style, well he need a comb and a mirror to have in his purse and considering he had put some make up on, well at least he needed to have his lipstick in his purse too.

Befor arriving to the club we was going to have a nice dinner out. Found a nice cosy resturant, getting us a table we could sitting talking, just we two. Sitting opposite each other looking each other into the eyes, yes it was a nice feeling. Holding hands, our our feet touch, our heels touched but it wasn´t the right time starting the real feet flirting. We both kept our heels on.

After the dinner we tottered over to the club. It had already started getting dark outside. I don´t like it neither does Michael.

I have biginning feeling like I can´t preotect you, said Michael, not the way I´m dressed. I´m feeling just as vaulnurable as I´m sure youu did tottering there in my heels.

Well it was nice coming inside to the club. All our freinds was there. It was nice.

Michael and I had a lot of dancing together, slow dancing and a bit of fast dacing too. Must say I like slow tigh dancing better.

Me too, said Michael, had to admit, my heels was too high for this fast dances.

We sitting down, resting, having something to drink. A glass of white wine. Suddenly I felt Michael´s nylon clad feet slowly moving up my leg. Me sitting with my legs crossed, I had my heel dangling just holding on to it with my toes. I let my heel dropped to the floor.

Moving my nylon clad feet up Michael´s leg.

Sitting like this for a couples of minutes, looking each others into each eyes. Me I took my other shoe off, Michael did the same. We sat there have a bit of very nice feet flirting.

What about some more dancing love, said Michael. What about we changing heels.

I smiled. What a nice, what a cool thing to do. Michael slowly putting his black heels over to my side of the table. I did the same with mine.

I slipped in to Michael´s black patent heels. I looked at Michael. He twisted his body a little. I knew he was slipping his nylon clad feet in to mine pink heels.

Michael wispered, "are youe ready love". I was, we tottered back up too the dance floor.

We hadn´t think of that no one would noticed we had changed heels. Ofcourse they had, well the women had. Most of them.

After Michael and I had danced a few more dances and went back to our table we come to talk with a couple of women, well they come to sit at our table.

They asked if we had changed heels there under the table. Well Michael and I coulden´t say no.

The ladies there told us they had been checking in Michael the whole evening, telling Michael; "Once you was wearing the black patent heels, the next you was wearing pink heels, luv."

Michael and I had to admit, yes we had changed heels. Its fun you must try it, we told them. We sat there talking we girls and Michael.

Michael seemed to enjoy this conversation too. He didn´t seemed to mind the conversation started to become a bit "girlish". Michael seemed to like as much as we do.

The women told him they think he was a very brave guy wearing heels and skirt and make up.

After a couple Michael and me had a couple of more dances and Michael yes poor Michael he had to dance a few dances with all the four women we had been talking to.

Had a wonderful evening with you, said Michael, and the other women too. Was fun we changing heels.

Yes we had a real great time out Michael and me.