Colors

HappyFeat

Select which colors of heels that you own.  

774 members have voted

1. 1. Select which colors of heels that you own.

• I ONLY own black and brown heels.
    • Reds (red, burgundy, maroon, etc.)
    • Blues (navy, sky, light blue, teal, etc.)
    • Whites (brilliant, eggshell, off white, etc)
    • Grays (pewter, charcoal, etc.)
    • Purples (violet, lavender, plum, lilac)
    • Metallics (gold, silver, bronze, etc.)
    • Yellows (mustard, matte gold, etc.)
    • Pinks
    • Prints (animal, stripes, floral, tie-dye, etc.)
    • Two-tone (such as spectators, for example)
    • Others (Green, orange, etc.)

i love all the colours but i suppose like most of you, black probably dominate dueto the fact that it is easier to go out heeling with less attention.... then again, i suppose most women probaly have more shoes in the safe colours when compare to the more exciting colours...

I only own one pair of heels. They are very similar to my avatar. Gold Guess slingback 4 1/2" heel stilletos with a 3/4" platform. The only difference between my avatar and my actual heels are that mine are more plain. just the gold faux leather, no buckles or anything. I will post a picture of me in them soon.:winkiss::nervous:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi, I ticked everything except 'I Only Wear Black/Brown'. Diversity is what I really enjoy about shoes, I would wear heels no matter what colour options there were. The fact there are so many subbtle variations to the style of high heeled shoe, and then there is the multitude of colour/fabric variations to add to the choices... this is what I really like... and so I have quite a few shoes... Enough said. rgds Heel-Lover

I only use black and brown heels for public heeling and most of those are boots. The black and brown suits my personal style of heeling which is a sort of high heel biker fierce look. The black patent pair in my avatar are genuine 15cm and havn't been taken public, and probably won't because they are too high currently and if I did it would need to be done in a different style, say for example with a suit. I have about 12 pairs currently but have got rid of maybe 20 others to charity if the past which included some brighly coloured pairs.

I have 3 black pairs (one of them patent), two white pairs and a brown pair with some leopard print. I would love to have red or silver, but my size limits some of my options, so i have not found them yet (last week i saw a beautiful silver pair in size 10, but they were too small, and they didn't have them in size 11, so I have to keep looking)

Black is the most common color of high heel shoe I have but recently have added some electric blue suede pumps, three different red pumps and sandals, and some two-tone sandals for warmer weather. The edgiest pair of heels I ever wore though was a pair of Sunset Strip platform sandals with an 8.5" stiletto heel in metallic gold which matched the metallic dress. I wonder if anyone could have every possible color??? Part of the fun I suppose! HappyinHeels:wavey:

I ticked most of those options. I have several black pairs because they're so easy to match with outfits, and I love browns and creams. It's nice to explore other options though, here's a selection of my other colours:

post-29841-133522935641_thumb.jpg

post-29841-133522935646_thumb.jpg

post-29841-133522935647_thumb.jpg

If you like it, wear it.

I have mostly black, but also one red pair, one grey pair and two white. I would get more white boots - there´s really something about them that I find difficult to resist, apart from them being so darned difficult to keep clean! Sleekheels - you have some great heels! I particularly like the blue Faith ones and the red ones in your earlier post.

• 4 weeks later...

Most of my heels are black, but I also have three pairs in red, three in white and one pair in pink satin overlaid with black lace. I also have my Malicia boots with orange, purple or silver flames. I agree with laceups about white boots, there's something I love about them and I really want more.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, Am I correct when I say it seems like the shoes this spring are the brightest and happiest spectrum of colors I ever remember seeing. Lots of turquoise, coral, fuschia, shades of red along with most styles available in the ever-useful neutral or blush. What do you all think?? Happyineels:wave:

Black works with pretty much anything which is why we own so many - I think.. I also really like red shoes and I'm trying to not buy too many black ones but it's hard cos they're so readily available and, like I said, go with anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...