Good quality ballet heels

rtao

what means *good quality ballet heels* for you? good craftmanship does not inevitably mean they would be better walkable :smile:.. devious ballets are quite good at a reasonable price. there are new ballet boots (do not know which manufacturer yet) on the market now, some nice (devious look-a-like) models and also even less expensive - but their quality is really not recommendable.

All of mine are from Qualifetish/ Hot Peppers but they are out of business now. I have tried the Devious boots, and I don't think they come even close to the Hot Peppers, but it seems to be all thats available now. I have a bunch of LSB stilettos, but have never tried their ballets as I don't like the flat toe, even tho it is more like a pointe shoe and is probably easier to walk in. Jen

Yes, I do walk in these

thehighheelsgirl: I have 3 pairs from Qualifetish/Hot peppers, and while they look great and are comfortable when not standing the heel is way too flexible to serve any purpose, and I've always been a bit unstable in them. Have you had good luck walking in them?

(formerly known as "JimC")