Meeting party in Paris

Alexbuffalo

Bonjour les français, Depuis déjà longtemps, je pense à une idée : organiser un évènement français regroupant tous les amoureux des hauts talons, bottes, cuissardes, ... Une telle soirée privée serait organisée dans un bar, restaurant, ou club parisien privatisé pour cette occasion. Qui serait tenté par ce rassemblement réunissant hommes et femmes en hauts talons ? Tenez moi au courant, Alexandre Bonjour, French, Since long time, I think of an idea: to organize an event bringing together all French love high heels, boots, waders, ... Such a private party would be held in a bar, restaurant, club or privatized Paris for this occasion. Who would be tempted by this gathering bringing together men and women in high heels? Keep me informed, Alexandre

Bonjour les français,

Depuis déjà longtemps, je pense à une idée : organiser un évènement français regroupant tous les amoureux des hauts talons, bottes, cuissardes, ...

Une telle soirée privée serait organisée dans un bar, restaurant, ou club parisien privatisé pour cette occasion.

Qui serait tenté par ce rassemblement réunissant hommes et femmes en hauts talons ?

Tenez moi au courant,

Alexandre

I am likely to go to Paris in 1-2 month time, but I can't understand French that much so unless you tell us in English (or swedish *s*) I don't know where/how/when such meet will take place.

• 2 weeks later...

Very good idea , but to find a lot of French heels admirer only , for a private night , i don't know . I don't realise if we are a lot in France , i mean only with the passion of heels , if you want to have lots of people you should mix the fetish , SM , straight , gay , tv ... and i don't know if all this little world can live together ? Well ! why not ? let's go crazy !

^ You should go to the Paris Fashion Week closing Party at Regine 49/51 Rue de Ponthieu RSVP to: events at grandlifenyc dot com It's Sunday night 10.5 and will be chocked full of socialites and celebrities.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Sounds like it's going to be a real "do," kh. Stay sober, take your camera and exercise your shutter finger often. :smile: (Can't wait to see the pics) (oh, yes.....and wear your heels :thumbsup: )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alexandre

Very good idea , but to find a lot of French heels admirer only , for a private night , i don't know . I don't realise if we are a lot in France , i mean only with the passion of heels , if you want to have lots of people you should mix the fetish , SM , straight , gay , tv ... and i don't know if all this little world can live together ?

Well ! why not ? let's go crazy !

Some news?

Have any of you guys thought about attending the World Heel Meet 2009 in London on Saturday, Feb. 21st?

It's just a short train ride from Paris.http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/real_life_meetings/12443-probable_possible_whm_2009_london_saturday_feb_28th_2009_a.html

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be staying in Neuilly, on the west side of Paris, and I am available during the day or in the evening on April 19 and 20 if anyone would like to get together. Suggest a good place to meet and I'll be there. I would love to meet some French heelers. My knowledge of the French language is very limited, but if you know any English at all, we'll get along just fine. I won't have a car, so we need to meet where I can go via public transportation. I would also welcome the chance to go shoe shopping during the day, April 19 and 20, if anyone is available and knows good places to shop. Steve

I will be staying in Neuilly, on the west side of Paris, and I am available during the day or in the evening on April 19 and 20 if anyone would like to get together. Post a good place to go and I'll be there. I would love to meet some French heelers. My knowledge of the French language is very limited, but if you know any English at all, we'll get along just fine. I won't have a car, so we need to meet where I can take public transportation to the meeting place. I would also welcome the chance to go shoe shopping during the day, April 19 and 20 if anyone is available and knows good places to shop. Steve

• 4 months later...

THE TYRANNY OF BEAUTY
Jean-Charles De Castelbajac
Exposition jusqu'au 23 octobre 2010 avec ARTE
Vernissage samedi 11 septembre 2010 de 16h à 21h

LA B.A.N.K
42, rue volta - 75003
www.bankgalerie.com

Merci à
Schweppes
Carlsberg
Smirnoff Balck
Moe & Chandon

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Jean-Charles De Castelbajac Party
Vendredi 10 septembre 2010
Le Magnifique
00h - 06h

DJ :TONY VEGAS

for a fashion party where wearing heels, being social, and looking great would be totally mainstream....