During New york fashion week-heels in the street

mtnsofheels

Those were some highly interesting pictures. While the shoes I saw were a tad too extravagant for my taste, it did make for good viewing. Thanks for the link!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Wow some serious heels in New York for fashion week, check out the slide show!

here is the link.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2008/09/13/fashion/shows/20080913-street-feature/index.html

Mtnsofheels

very interesting and entertaining. I wonder if kneehighs has seen this yet? (there was one picture where a guy with a camera in his hand, was standing talking to a gal. It kinda looked like kneehighs --I wonder. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

very interesting and entertaining. I wonder if kneehighs has seen this yet? (there was one picture where a guy with a camera in his hand, was standing talking to a gal. It kinda looked like kneehighs --I wonder. :smile:

I saw that picture and there is no way that could have been Kneehighs, That guy was wearing "tennis shoes" LOL

But seriously, the pictures were good but really outlandish heels.

Nice eagle eye there!

Yup, that was me hanging out with my Norwegian friend and former runway model outside of the Marc by Marc Jacobs show.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Interesting, though I didn't see more than maybe, maybe five pairs of heels that I thought even approached decent looking. Just my opinion, to each his or her own, but some were just absurdly ugly!