Let's get to know each other

Firefox

Name: Age: 34 Gender: Male Location: Exeter, Devon, UK Occupation: Research Student Height: 6' 1" Weight: 80kg Shoe size: 9.5 (UK) What's your favourite heel style: Spike-heel What's your favourite shoe style: platform sandals Do you wear your heels outside: Yes! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 7.5" (:P Your highest heel height: 8.5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Most days (:P Your highest heel height: Once or twice a week. Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Always bare feet. Anything else you wish to add: I really enjoy wearing my heels whilst doing activities where they're seldom worn such as cycling and weight training.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Age: Gender: Location: Occupation: Height: 5' 6" Weight: NR Shoe size: 6 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Court Do you wear your heels outside: Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 7" (:P Your highest heel height: 7" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Every day (:P Your highest heel height: Every day Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings Anything else you wish to add: I want to go higher - will have to be platforms now so want to find out where to get highest shoes

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Paul Age: 22 Gender: Male Location: Portsmouth, United Kingdom Occupation: engineer Height: 5'11" Weight: 12 stone Shoe size: 10 What's your favourite heel style: Stilletto What's your favourite shoe style: Boots Do you wear your heels outside: Only at night What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: ~4" (:P Your highest heel height: 12" with platform How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: everyday (:P Your highest heel height: about once a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings and hose Anything else you wish to add: wish i could wear them all the time and be accepted!!

Why do we have to conform with fashion??? Boots are the way forward

Name: Age: 25 Gender: m Location: uk Occupation: student Height: Weight: Shoe size: 8 What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Low vamp pump showing toe cleavage Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 inch (:P Your highest heel height: 4 inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: most days (:P Your highest heel height: most days Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: bare feet (but I want to get some cute socks and some hose too!) Anything else you wish to add:In my view, women's feet wearing high heeled shoes are the most beautiful thing in the world!

There's nothing like a good bit of Toe Cleavage!

• 2 weeks later...

Name:tali Age: 36 Gender:m Location:midlands uk Occupation:customer services Height:5ft 6in Weight:8st Shoe size:6 What's your favourite heel style:stilettoe/wedge/chunky What's your favourite shoe style:sandal/thigh boot Do you wear your heels outside:no What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:as high as possible (:wink: Your highest heel height:5.5 inches How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:not often enough! (:lol: Your highest heel height:as above! Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:sometimes stockings , mainly bare feet Anything else you wish to add:do not like ballets, suede or lace ups, prefer wearing heels nude/glamour posing. minimum heel height 3.5inches, enjoy the attraction of both men and women wearing heels

Name: DR Age: Yep! I'm aged... Gender: Male Location: Europe Occupation: Consultant Height: Oh, about yah high... Weight: Got that, too Shoe size: European, or US? Women or Men's? What's your favourite heel style: Tapered What's your favourite shoe style: Loafer Do you wear your heels outside: Yep! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: About 3.5 inches (:wink: Your highest heel height: About 4 inches How often do you wear: All the time Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Socks, occasional "hosiery," but it's just calf-length stocking-style socks. Anything else you wish to add: Glad to be here!

Name: Rob Age: 49 Gender: Male Location: Sussex Occupation: Market researcher Height: 5'7" Weight: 12 stone (fat bastard) Shoe size: 41 What's your favourite heel style: stiletto & narrow wedge What's your favourite shoe style: boot Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (:wink: Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: weekly (:lol: Your highest heel height: seldom Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Knee highs, or tights. Recently bought a rago obg and 6 strap girdle. I wear knee highs to work often with flat shoes, mainly for comfort, and lunchtime shopping. Anything else you wish to add:

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Kevin Age: 23 Gender: Male Location: BC, Canada Occupation: System builder/analyst Height: 5'6" Weight: 160'ish Shoe size: 9 mens, 10 womens What's your favourite heel style: chunky or stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: knee high boots, high heeled sandals, strappy sandals, stiletto pumps Do you wear your heels outside: occasionaly What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3-4 inches (:wink: Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: almost everyday (:lol: Your highest heel height: not too often Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: mainly barefeet, occasionaly black stockings Anything else you wish to add:

Name: Heel-D

Height: 5ft8 to 5ft10 (I thought I was 5ft10 but that's come into dispute now!)

Weight: Around 74kg (last time I checked).

Shoe size: 8 (perfect as I can pretty much buy my shoes from any general shoe store!)

What's your favourite heel style: Stilletto

What's your favourite shoe style: Courts/Pumps

Do you wear your heels outside: Yes I have, but not as often as I'd like as only you guys and my girlfriend knows about my wearing of ladies shoes.

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 3 inches (just the right height for me and now getting surprisingly easy to walk in!)

(:oops: Your highest heel height: 4 inches

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: See the wearing the heels outside answer!

(;) Your highest heel height: Seldom as I need to learn to walk in them first!

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Socks if I'm wearing trainers, or boots, or if it's winter. No socks if I'm wearing my flip-flops, courts, pumps or my mary janes.

Anything else you wish to add: I love ladies shoes! :wink: Bring on the time when I can wear my ladies shoes more often. I feel like I'm trapped at the moment. :lol:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Name:Loren Age: 37 Gender: Male Location: Virginia Occupation: Computer tech Height: 5' 10" Weight: 195 Shoe size: 12 womens What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: high heeled sandals, stiletto pumps Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4-41/2 inches (:wink: Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: everyday (:lol: Your highest heel height: weekends Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: always pantyhose Anything else you wish to add:

Loren:-) Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the HH Place Forum. I always wear my heels daily and always with pantyhose as you do. I'm looking forward to your posts so that I may get to know you better. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Name: Phil Age: 52 Gender: Male Location: USA Occupation: Programmer Height: 5'9" Weight: 145 Shoe size: 10/11 US Womens What's your favourite heel style: Wedge What's your favourite shoe style: Pump Do you wear your heels outside: Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3" (:wink: Your highest heel height: 4" my 5" were trashed by the Mrs. How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 30% (:lol: Your highest heel height: 30% Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Hose or bare feet Anything else you wish to add:

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:15 am: Name: M de Salto Alto Age: 35 Gender: Straight Male Location: Brazil Occupation: Physician Height: 182cm Weight: 88kg Shoe size: Brazil 41/42 US women 11 What's your favourite heel style: stilettos What's your favourite shoe style: ankle strap sandals, pumps and d'orsays Do you wear your heels outside: No What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" to 6" (12,5 to 15cm) (:wink: Your highest heel height: 2"platforms/7"heels or 5 1/4" w/out platforms How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Twice a week. (:lol: Your highest heel height: Once a month Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Always bare feet Anything else you wish to add: 17 pairs of heels now and growing. Wife knows and accept it. 31 pairs now, some of them gifts from my wife.

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

• 1 month later...

Name: Age: 50+ Gender: male Location: central south coast UK Occupation: engineering Height: 6 ft Weight: 95kg Shoe size: 8 / 9 What's your favourite heel style: sculptured (Louis) heel, and stilettos What's your favourite shoe style: courts / boots Do you wear your heels outside: when I get the confidence! What is (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (;) Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: two or three times a week (:lol: Your highest heel height: not very often Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings, or knee highs for convenience Anything else you wish to add: where do you guys get the bottle to start wearing heels in the street?

Name: Simon Age: 49 Gender: Male Location: London Occupation: Engineer Height: 5' 11" Weight: 190lbs Shoe size: EU43 What's your favourite heel style: Need you ask - Stiletto on a lady but although I enjoy the feel of them, they are not for general use, so for me the ideal is cuban or lightly tapered. What's your favourite shoe style: Ankle Boot Do you wear your heels outside: Sure do What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4-5" on ladies (;) Your highest heel height: 3.5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Used to, but not these days. (:lol: Your highest heel height: Daily Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Ladies socks, they fit so much nicer than mens and don't fall down! Anything else you wish to add: So glad it appears the fashion for mens heels is coming back as 2" mens heels are appearing in the high street. The only way is up.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Name: MEL Age: 20 Gender: FEMALE Location: BRISTOL Occupation: shoe shop keep! Height: 5'2" Weight: pah that would be telling! Shoe size: 3 What's your favourite heel style: stillettoe What's your favourite shoe style: court Do you wear your heels outside: yep What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 1/2 inch (;) Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: ALL THE TIME (:lol: Your highest heel height: quite a bit Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: bare Anything else you wish to add: SHOES ROCK! cant believe im still a loafer!

Name: musiclover (sorry, no real name for now) Age: 23 Gender: male Location: Europe Occupation: IT Height: 175 cm Weight: 67 kg Shoe size: 41 (EU) What's your favourite heel style: stillettos What's your favourite shoe style: pumps, mules Do you wear your heels outside: I wore them two times, wish I had courage for wearing them every day What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3.5 inch (:lol: Your highest heel height: 5 inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: - (:D Your highest heel height: - Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: bare feet or fishnets Anything else you wish to add: I like heels ;)

Name: greg Age: 50 Gender: male Location: Warsaw, Poland Occupation: analytics Height: 170 cm Weight: 53 kg Shoe size: EU 40, 41 What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: mules, sandals Do you wear your heels outside: Only at night What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (;) Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: whenever i can (:lol: Your highest heel height: rarely Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: usually stocks, sometimes stockings Anything else you wish to add

Name: Flavio Age: 29 Gender: Male Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil Occupation: Industrial Engineer Height: 2,03m Weight: 130kg Shoe size: 44/45 (Brazil) 13 (US Women's) What's your favourite heel style: Stilettos What's your favourite shoe style: Knee High Pointed boots Do you wear your heels outside: Just at the street I live in. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 14cm (5.5 inch) (;) Your highest heel height: 14cm (5.5 inch) How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Every night (:lol: Your highest heel height: Every Night Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: barefeet or with socks for comfort Anything else you wish to add: This forum is the best place I ever found for exchanging information about heels and men in heels.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Name: Julie (BlondeBimbo) Age: Sufficient Gender: Female Location: Scotland near Edinburgh Occupation: Programme change & Integration Manager Height: ??? Weight: ~59 kg (130 lb) Shoe size: 6 UK - 6 ½ to 7 for very high court shoes What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: court also open court or similar Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: for work 4” – 5”, going out 5” – 6” (mostly 5 ½”), bedroom 6” (;) Your highest heel height: 6” (ignoring my new ballet boots) How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: work – daily, going out 1-2 per week (:lol: Your highest heel height: once a week or so Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: mainly stockings, but bare feet in summer sometimes.

Name: tend Age: 30 Gender:male Location: Greece Occupation: Height: 1.75 Weight: 75 Shoe size: 41 What's your favourite heel style: extra high platforms What's your favourite shoe style: extra high platforms (again) Do you wear your heels outside: i wish i was What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: the highest (;) Your highest heel height: 20cm How often do you wear: every time i am home alone I wish to meet other straight men from Greece, who also enjoy wearing high heels. Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: yes

Name: Steve Age: 58 Gender: Male Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA Occupation: engineer Height: 5 ft 8 in (173 cm) Weight: 180 lbs and fallling. (82 kg) Shoe size: men's 7, ladies 9 What's your favourite heel style: chunky and fat What's your favourite shoe style: short boot Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 inch (100 mm) (;) Your highest heel height: 6 inch (150 mm) How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3-4 times per week out (:lol: Your highest heel height: 3-4 times per week inside home Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: hose Anything else you wish to add: Fashion freedom for all! Down with oppressive fashion censors! Let's wear what we want and have fun.

Bluetango

So many shoes and only two feet.

Hallo, at little late, sorry after a mounth of being a member and a few pic. Name: Adri age: 43 Gender: male Occupation: mechanical engenier Location: Zaanstreek, the Netherlands Height: 171 cm Weight: 71 Kg shoesize: 40-41 EU What's favourite heel style: stiletto to show of What's favourite shoe style: differcult to say Do you wear heels outside: at parties and starting elsewhere what is: (a)your favourite heel hight:12-15 cm (5-6") (b)your highest heel height: 21 cm (8") balletmodel : 20 cm (8") plateau 5 cm(2") How often do you wear; (a)your favourite heel hight: 3 days at home (b)your highest heel height: 3 days and some nights Do you wear sock: mostly pantiy sock or panties(stockings) Any thing else: This forum is a nice place and hope to find new (female)contacts to exchanges interest of wearing high heels and ballet heels A3

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Tom ( everybody calls me Tommy )

Height: 185 cm

Weight: 70 kg

Shoe size: 46 ( I guess it's a 11 or 12 ? )

What's your favourite heel style: doesn't matter extually

What's your favourite shoe style: Boots

Do you wear your heels outside: No, but I'll try it

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: /

(;) Your highest heel height: /

How often do you wear: /

(a) Your favourite heel height: /

(:lol: Your highest heel height: /

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:

Anything else you wish to add:

I'm not wearing heels yet, but you guys are encouraging me a lot, I'm very very graveful to that. Soon I'll start heeling. In my situation it's bloody difficult becuase I still live at home ( I'm 15 years old ) and my family is very ordinair, they aren't open to new things, they want everything regulary. I'll try to make something from it, so I can enjoy from it. I'm sure you'll support me ( you are doing right now ).

You are all great, thanx for it!

Complete this short quiz to let other people know about a little about you. If you don't want to answer anything, leave it blank. Copy and paste the quiz questions to start you off.

Name:David

Height:5'10"

Weight:175lbs

Shoe size:mens 9.5 Ladies 11

What's your favourite heel style:stiletto 5 inch

What's your favourite shoe style:thigh high Boots

Do you wear your heels outside:yes

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height:5 inches

(;) Your highest heel height:6 inches

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height:3-4 times a week

(:lol: Your highest heel height:every other week

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:socks and knee high nylons in tighter fitting Boots

Anything else you wish to add:

Yes, I do enjoy hearing from others who enjoy wearing thigh high Boots...be sure to write. Also see my pics at http://photobucket.com/albums/c339/iloveboots1

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Name: Rubberheel Age: 44 Gender: Female Location: Denmark Occupation: Sleepy academic stuff Height: 171 cm Weight: 67 kg fully clothed and booted Shoe size: EU 39 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Pump Do you wear your heels outside: Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (;) Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Most days (:lol: Your highest heel height: Once a week or so Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings or hose. Only bare feet in sandals Anything else you wish to add: