Let's get to know each other

Firefox

Name: lee Age: 25 Gender: m Location: south coast, uk Occupation: projectionist Height: 6ft3 Weight: 10 3/4 st Shoe size: 9 - 10 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Knee High Boots Do you wear your heels outside: when i pluck up the courage!! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4in (;) Your highest heel height: 5in How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: everyday in the house (:lol: Your highest heel height: rarly Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks wiv boots Anything else you wish to add: love shoes/boots by faith

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Angie Age: I am definitely NOT telling as I would have to lie Gender: Female Location: USA Occupation: LOL.....Robert's resident houseslave and well heeled lady Height: 5'6" in my bare feet Weight: geesh.....that is like asking my age and I hate a liar so I am NOT telling Shoe size: 8 What's your favourite heel style: the higher and thinner the better What's your favourite shoe style: either a classic pump or a tightly fitted pair of thigh high leather boots Do you wear your heels outside: Yes I do, but I am not very graceful or comfy in anything over 5 inches these days, for a day or evening when I know I will be on my feet for some time I stick with a four inch heel or lower What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 9 inch ballet boots for being wild and kinky and 4 inches for all around usefulness (:D Your highest heel height: 9 inches How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Robert prefers me in heels so I am always in them when I go with him out and about and at home I often wear them just for him anyway. (:wink: Your highest heel height: They are my bedroom shoes or are worn just for modeling. I walk like a duck in anything over 5 inch heels LOL Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Yes, yes and yes. LOL.....I like to wear them in my barefeet but it does ruin them over time. Anything else you wish to add: I would like to thank iloveboots for the invite to come and join your group

Name: Kevin Age: 36 Gender: male Location: Nashville Tennessee USA Occupation: retail Height: 5'7" Weight: 200 Shoe size: 10 or 11 us depending on style What's your favourite heel style: stillhetto What's your favourite shoe style: thighhigh boots Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 inch (:D Your highest heel height: 4 inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: every day (:wink: Your highest heel height: every day Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: all Anything else you wish to add:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Bob & Angie.....

I am glad you were able to make it back to this forum. I understand you were here in the very early days!

If y'all don't know yet, Bob & Angie run one of the best Shoe and Boot Web Stores around! I know, as I am a customer who has bought in excess of 25 pairs of Boots from them. Incredible service. Tremendous value for your dollar. Be sure to link to their web store at www.bobandangie.com

Cheers,

david

p.s. .... here I am in a pair of Bob & Angie's Brown Mocha Pleaser 8899's.....

Name: Angie

Occupation: LOL.....Robert's resident houseslave and well heeled lady

Height: 5'6" in my bare feet

Weight: geesh.....that is like asking my age and I hate a liar so I am NOT telling

Shoe size: 8

What's your favourite heel style: the higher and thinner the better

What's your favourite shoe style: either a classic pump or a tightly fitted pair of thigh high leather boots

Do you wear your heels outside: Yes I do, but I am not very graceful or comfy in anything over 5 inches these days, for a day or evening when I know I will be on my feet for some time I stick with a four inch heel or lower

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 9 inch ballet boots for being wild and kinky and 4 inches for all around usefulness

(:D Your highest heel height: 9 inches

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: Robert prefers me in heels so I am always in them when I go with him out and about and at home I often wear them just for him anyway.

(:wink: Your highest heel height: They are my bedroom shoes or are worn just for modeling. I walk like a duck in anything over 5 inch heels LOL

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Yes, yes and yes. LOL.....I like to wear them in my barefeet but it does ruin them over time.

Anything else you wish to add: I would like to thank iloveboots for the invite to come and join your group

Posted Image

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Name: Bob Age: 56 Gender:Male Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania Occupation: Driver Height: 5' 8" Weight: 148 lbs. Shoe size: Women's 10 or 11 depending on the style. 12 in some pumps What's your favourite heel style: I like both spikes and chunky heels What's your favourite shoe style: High heel sandals, open toe pumps, pumps, and high heel tap shoes Do you wear your heels outside: Sometimes at night What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 or 5 inch without plats 7 or 8 inch if plats (:D Your highest heel height: 8 inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: several times a week (:wink: Your highest heel height: once or twice a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings, or barefeet with your shoes: strickly barefoot with all my shoes Anything else you wish to add: I have had a thing for high heels since I was a kid. When I was 11, I went to my Mom,s closet and put on a pair of her pumps and when I walked on a hard floor with them, I got very excited. I find it very sexy when I see and when I wear my shoes barefoot. I love the look of my painted toes showing in my high heel sandals and my open toe pumps. I have always loved the sounds the shoes make on a hard floor and have always loved tap dancing so much because of the way you would make the heels make music along with the great footwork. I took a pair of high heel sandals and pump taps on them and I real get excited when I tap in them. It makes tap dance very sexy when done in open toe heels with toes painted and big toe glittered. I have studied tap for about 15 years and wear a women's oxford tap shoe to class (wearing them barefoot of course) and then practice what I learned in class in my heeled tap shoes at home.

• 1 month later...

Name: Tend

Height: 1,8 m

Weight: 75 kgr

Shoe size: EU 42

What's your favourite heel style: stilleto

What's your favourite shoe style: platform

Do you wear your heels outside: yes (occasionaly)

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 8"

(:D Your highest heel height: 8"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: every time i can (see, i am male)

(:wink: Your highest heel height: same as above

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stocking

Anything else you wish to add: For any other Greek people, love highheels, send me a mail at: tphh1@yahoo.gr

Name: Rather not say Age: 16 Gender: Male Location: UK Occupation: school boy Height: not sure, 5foot 8ish Weight: erm, 10 11 stoneish Shoe size: 8 What's your favourite heel style: isnt everybodys stilleto What's your favourite shoe style: not very fussy, i like sandals Do you wear your heels outside: No What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: probably 6 (:D Your highest heel height: dont own any How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: when everyone else is out the house (:wink: Your highest heel height: when everyone else is out the house Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: bare Anything else you wish to add: Hi, ive been browsing high heel sites for a few years but never chatted yet, love that patent letter site. Ive been wearing my sisters shoes when ive been in on my own, and she has just recently begun going to clubs (well shes been going for a while but now shes 18 she is allowed to, so she can buy all the clubbing clothes she wants and my mam cant stop her) anyway, her high heels have been getting a lot nicer and higher, her dress sense has got different too, i wear her clothes aswell. Just thought i'd share. One more thing, i guess im a cross dresser but what is a tv and ts.

Name: -----

Height: 5'6

Weight: hahahaha

Shoe size: 9

What's your favourite heel style: stiletto

What's your favourite shoe style: pumps & wedges

Do you wear your heels outside: only wife wears heels...and yes outside

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 5 & 4

(:D Your highest heel height: 6

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 3-4x a week

(:cry: Your highest heel height: when ever hubby asks

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: bare

Anything else you wish to add:cool site. I'm glad to see pumps (courts) are popular again. Seemed for several years stilettos and pumps were out of favor as a fashion. Too '80s...

I grew up watching ZZ Top "Legs" and "California Girls" videos on MTV...Wow!!!...I love pumps...glad my wife wears them..alot..and that she understands (or tolerates) my love of them....

Joined: 04 Jan 2002 Posts: 3703 Location: England Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 5:44 pm Post subject: Let's get to know each other -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Complete this short quiz to let other people know about a little about you. If you don't want to answer anything, leave it blank. Copy and paste the quiz questions to start you off. Name:rather not say Age:29 Gender: male Location: wiltshire, south west uk Occupation: driver Height: 5'3 ish maybe a bit taller Weight: not sure Shoe size: 7 What's your favourite heel style: any What's your favourite shoe style: knee high boots Do you wear your heels outside: oh yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 (:D Your highest heel height: 6 How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: every vening when i get the chance (:cry: Your highest heel height: every other day Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks in boots, bare feet in sandals Anything else you wish to add:im glad i found this site as its one big happy family

Name: The name that I was born, want to remain anonymous Age: 20 to 30 Gender: Male Location: Virginia Occupation: a job that pays ok Height: 5'11" Weight: 175 Shoe size: 11, size 13 in womens What's your favourite heel style: wide thin heel & stilletto, block What's your favourite shoe style: boots, at leat up to the knee Do you wear your heels outside: I did a couple of times What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3 inch (:D Your highest heel height: 5 inch How often do you wear: Not enough, trying to warm my wife up to the idea of letting me do it more. (a) Your favourite heel height: (:cry: Your highest heel height: Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Anything else you wish to add:

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Pablo Age: 31 Gender: Male Location: Guatemala Occupation: finance Height: 5'10" Weight: 180 Shoe size: 10.5 mens. What's your favourite heel style: stilettos What's your favourite shoe style: knee boots or thigh boots Do you wear your heels outside: yes, but no one has seen me yet, except my girlfriend What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: anything higher than 3.5" (:D Your highest heel height: 7" and 2" platform, used to have a 6" How often do you wear: Not as often as I would like, being boots not as often on summer Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: I have worn socks, barefeet, kneehighs, thighhighs, hose and bodystockings. Love bodystockings Anything else you wish to add: I have worn all types of high heels but specially like boots.

Name: BoyLegs Age: early 40s Gender: male Location: Minnesota, USA Occupation: IT Height: 6'0" Weight: over Shoe size: 13 or 14, depending on maker, W preferred What's your favourite heel style: stilletos! What's your favourite shoe style: pumps, mary janes, T-straps Do you wear your heels outside: not yet What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (:D Your highest heel height: 7" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 1-2x/wk (:cry: Your highest heel height: occasionally Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Mostly bare feet, but sometimes stockings, occasionally seamed or net Anything else you wish to add: I love color. Red and fuchsia, of course, but other bright colors as well. The shoes I own have a range of heel heights, from flats to ultra high. I think I have crossed over the Imelda point. I dream of the day we can have clothing equality and I can freely wear skirts and pretty shoes.

Name: Shiela Ann Age: 59 Gender: Male Location: USA Indiana Occupation: Retail Height: 5'10" Weight: 165 Pounds Shoe size: 12 Women's (USA) What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps Do you wear your heels outside: Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 inches (:cry: Your highest heel height: 5 inches How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: daily (:o Your highest heel height: once in a while Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks or thigh hi's with my high heel loafers and thigh-highs with stiletto heel pumps Anything else you wish to add: I've worn heels for over 40 years and have been wearing 3 and 4 inch block heel loafers and boots in public for over 10 years. Never had a negative reaction. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Name Neil Age 32 gender male Location central Pennsylvania Occupation carpenter Height 6' Weight 210# Shoe size Womens 11 or 12 (depending on style) Favourite style high heel style Stilettos Favourite shoe style High heel sandles Do you wear heels out side Yes (special occasions only) What is: (a) favorite heel height 3.5 to 4 usualy (b)Highest heel 6" plats How oftin do you wear: (a)favorite heel height Almost every evening after work (b)highest heel Once in awhile I prefure to go bare foot when wearing my heels since most of my heels are open toe sandles. But love to wear stockings with my other styles. I also enjoy painting my toe nails to show off with my open toe style shoes. Also drive to work every day in my heel but have to change when I get to work (heels and construction don't mix)

Name: Kirkules Age: 39 (June '06) Gender: Male Location: Bedford UK Occupation: RAF Height: 5' 11 1/2" Weight: 14 stone (93kg or 190 ish Lbs) Shoe size: 10 UK What's your favourite heel style: Stilleto What's your favourite shoe style: anything with a pointy toe and a heel Do you wear your heels outside: when I'm brave enough What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 inches (:D Your highest heel height: 6 inches How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: not often enough (:cry: Your highest heel height: once in a blue moon Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: all, but not all at once Anything else you wish to add: I adore my black ankle boots, brown knee boots, pink 6" stilleto's and black thigh boots

Name: Richy Age: 43 Gender: Male Location: Newport South Wales Occupation: Railman Height: 5' 10" Weight: Far too much for my own good Shoe size: 10 UK What's your favourite heel style: Stilleto What's your favourite shoe style: Ballet Do you wear your heels outside: Did for a couple of years but no longer What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 inches for comfort (:D Your highest heel height: 8 inches (ballet) How often did you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Frequently (:cry: Your highest heel height: Only occasionally Anything else you wish to add: I wore female design shoes for over two years, mainly because I wanted to be an individual, but slowly, the thrill wore of. I also realised, that it still gives me far greater pleasure seeing a female wearing a nice pair of heels than wearing them myself.

Hi i am new to this forum, and have been lurking aroun a while, getting to know a few of you,and the site, well i thought it was about time i took part so i will start with my profile, :D Name: Samuel Age: 23 Gender: male Location: sheffield Occupation: sales advisor Height: 5'8 Weight: 9st 10 Shoe size: 5/6 uk What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: pointed heeled stiletto's Do you wear your heels outside: sometimes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4'' (:cry: Your highest heel height: 5.5'' How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: as often as possible (when i get free time) (:o Your highest heel height: (see above) Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: bare feet Anything else you wish to add: life would be easier if everyone could xept me for who i am and what i do, without judgement, dont ya think!

Name: Adeana Age: 23 Gender: female Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA, Earth Occupation: administrative assistant / medical field Height: 5'4" Weight: 118 lbs or so! Shoe size: 6 What's your favourite heel style: 4" What's your favourite shoe style: strappy sandals Do you wear your heels outside: to work and other times What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (:D Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: often to work (:cry: Your highest heel height: since my last boyfriend... Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: mostly barefoot but I like designer hose Anything else you wish to add: I have always liked and worn high heels and have had a thing with them and have gotten lucky and met guys who also liked them

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

Name: Gavin Age: 25 Gender: Male Location: England UK Occupation: office worker Height: about 5'4 to 5'5 Weight: 139Lbs last time I checked Shoe size: UK 7 Euro 41 US 9.5 What's your favourite heel style: block/chunky/blade What's your favourite shoe style: love most boots cept wedges Do you wear your heels outside: no What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: about 3 1/2 to 4" (:D Your highest heel height: I don't have them anymore but I used to have a pair of thigh boots with 7.7" heels. Right now I have a pair of platform boots with 5 3/4". How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: most weekends when I have the house to myself. (:cry: Your highest heel height: occasionally... Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: bare feet Anything else you wish to add: I don't think of myself as a CD or anything like that. I actually started wearing boots because 1) I've always been spellbound to see a woman wearing a well-fitting pair of boots and 2) because I wanted to understand just how hard it is to walk with your heels 4" above the rest of your feet! Its certainly made me respect the women who wear 4" stilletos and such at work for a full 10 hour shift. Unfortunately at present I live with my mom who now knows about my boots and isn't happy to say the least! :argue:

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...

Name: Daniel Age: 21 Gender: Male Location: Louisiana originally, Illinois for now Occupation: school, restaurant host Height: 6'4" (76 in) Weight: 200 lbs (~92 kg) Shoe size: gargantuan (US 13) What's your favourite heel style: The stiletto, of course. What's your favourite shoe style: I like sandals, boots, and pumps just the same (VERY MUCH). Do you wear your heels outside: Used to, on occasion. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3-4 inches - perfect for me (:D Your highest heel height: 5 inches (those over to the left) How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: semi-regularly, when I had heels. (:cry: Your highest heel height: used to wear them at/around the house a lot. Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: sandals: bare. boots: really thin socks. pumps: hose. Anything else you wish to add: Yes *steps up to mic* Hi. I've liked women's shoes of all sorts for as long as I can remember. Unfortunately, my feet grew to the size of small boats, so my selection is/was limited. I don't wear women's shoes anymore because my current living arrangement leaves me with limited space, and requires that I only have essential things around. I like all kinds of shoes; I've been told that I have nice feet by sales associates for years now, so I'll buy pretty much anything that I like once space permits. I don't wear women's clothing articles, because that search would be even more tiresome than my search for shoes, although I do have the body profile to do so if I wanted to (hips, slender ankles, etc). Um, anything else, feel free to PM me on here, or send me email: danielinheels at yahoo dot com or daniellehh at gmail dot com

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

• 1 month later...

I seem to recall posting herein, but in case I didn't: this short quiz to let other people know about a little about you. If you don't want to answer anything, leave it blank. Copy and paste the quiz questions to start you off. Name: David Resnick Age: 42 Gender: Male Location: Dortmund, GE Occupation: Engineer Height: 5'11'' Weight: 178 Shoe size: 11 US Men's (12.5 US Ladies) What's your favourite heel style: Tapered block with a round toe What's your favourite shoe style: Boot Do you wear your heels outside: Absolutely! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3.5" (:roll: Your highest heel height: 4" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: As often as possible (:wink: Your highest heel height: Rarely. Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Only knee-highs, and then only because I'm an "in-between" size. Few styles are available in the next larger size I'd have to wear with socks. I don't like going barefoot with shoes, so I do wear knee-high stockings, which solve both problems. Anything else you wish to add: Nope!

Name: Want-hh Age: 27 Gender: Male Location: Argentina Occupation: Investor Height: 5'11'' Weight: 155 pounds Shoe size: 11 - 12 US Ladies What's your favourite heel style: wedge, stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: knee boots Do you wear your heels outside: very rarely, i´m sill very nervous about that. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3.5" (:roll: Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Everyday at home, once a month outside (:wink: Your highest heel height: Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: It depends on what i´m wearing. Only barefoot when using wedge sandals.

Name: Veronique Age: 26 Gender: Female Location: Argentina Occupation: Writer Height: 5´6" Weight: 110 pounds Shoe size: 7 us What's your favourite heel style: Wedges, stilettos, platforms!!! What's your favourite shoe style: Stilettos and knee boots Do you wear your heels outside: Of course! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (:oops: Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Almost every day (:cry: Your highest heel height: Almost every weekend! Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:Thigh high stockings, socks or bare foot Anything else you wish to add: :roll::wink::oops: for all HH lovers!

Been around on the forum for some time now but seem to have missed this thread :roll: Name: - Age: 40 Gender: Male Location: Belgium (north west) Occupation: electronics engineer (audio systems, PC hardware and even software development) Height: 178cm ~ 5'10" Weight: 92kg ~ 203pounds Shoe size: EUR42 (actually wear UK8/EUR41 to UK10/EUR44depending on style and brand) What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: anything goes (knee high boots, ankle boots, courts, sandals) Do you wear your heels outside: nope (don't like the idea been spotted by friend or family who, of course, don't know about me wearing heels)(would maybe wear heels on holiday) What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (:wink: Your highest heel height: 5 3/4" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: daily (:oops: Your highest heel height: whenever the occasion calls for it Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: sometimes socks or knee high stockings (some courts or boots are just unpractical to get on without) Anything else you wish to add:

--- Going up, up ... ---

Name: Greg Age: 22 Gender: Male Location: The Netherlands Occupation: Military Height: about 6 foot 7 inch (198 centimetres) Weight: about 231 pounds (105 kilograms) Shoe size: 48/49 European What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Courts and Boots Do you wear your heels outside: Nope, don't wear heels What is: - (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 or 5 inches (:roll: Your highest heel height: - How often do you wear: Never (a) Your favourite heel height: - (:wink: Your highest heel height: - Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: - Anything else you wish to add: Not at this time

Name: Not saying Age: early 40s Gender: Male Location: UK Occupation: IT Height: 5ft7in Weight: too much Shoe size: UK10 What's your favourite heel style: Chunky block What's your favourite shoe style: Ankle boot & wedge sandal Do you wear your heels outside: Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3 3/4 (:roll: Your highest heel height: 4 1/2 How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: daily (:wink: Your highest heel height: sometimes Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: boot & socks sandals bare, hose is for watering garden & washing car Anything else you wish to add: not at the moment

Name: Tallboots Age: 36 Gender: male Location: Norway Occupation: Musician Height: 6'1" Weight: 170 lbs or so! Shoe size: 13 What's your favourite heel style: I would have to say stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Boots. Preferably kneehighs og thigh highs. Do you wear your heels outside: sometimes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (:roll: Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: As often as I con (:wink: Your highest heel height: Not often enough Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings Anything else you wish to add: Why can't the shoe industry understand that woman with large feet also likes fashion?

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Jim Age: 65 as of 2006 Gender: M Location:Texas USA Occupation:Deputy Sheriff Height:5'8" Weight:145 Shoe size:Women's 10.5 or 11 What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style:boot Do you wear your heels outside: No, but I wear women's service boots daily on the job What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:roll: Your highest heel height: 9" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: seldom (:wink: Your highest heel height: more seldom Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockins Anything else you wish to add: I go in more for 4" nowadays. Not my favorite, but much more comfortable

Name: Let me keep a low profile for a little bit, ok?

Height: 6'1" (186cm)

Weight: 170 lbs (77kg)

Shoe size: US wmn 13 or EU 44-45

What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto and blade

What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps and boots

Do you wear your heels outside: too seldom but hopefully more

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (don't have anything lower for the moment)

(:roll: Your highest heel height: 6" (+ballet boots 8")

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: Daily 1-4 hours around the house

(:wink: Your highest heel height: A couple of times per week (not BB)

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings, steps or bare feet in pumps, socks or stockings in boots

Anything else you wish to add: Hope to meet a lot of you guys in Amsterdam the 12:th of August! C YA THERE!