Let's get to know each other

Firefox

Welcome to HHPLACE.  I'm a little late in this post as you have already blended in with the rest of the gang.  It is intriguing having the perspective of a full time heel wearer.

On 4/13/2017 at 3:33 AM, Cali said:

What discipline?

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Rather not say my discipline.  While I'm not in heels 24/7, I'm in heels more than I'm not in heels. Wearing heels has made my life so much better, I'm so much more happier and my friends have pointed it out. It a quality of life issue to me.  I even have been out dancing in heels.

So being an open male high heel wearer I thought I should join this group.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 4

Welcome to our forum Cali,

After seeing where you live I couldn't help but offer this tidbit. I once called 93940 home! I went there in early 1981 and spent 14 months there at DLIFLC on the Presidio in the Navy. Great place and it was an open base back then. The aquarium wasn't there yet but was in the works. I remember how chilly it could be in June and July when inland locations would be fiery hot and how cold the bay was to go swimming. Took my family there in 2012 after visiting SF and showed them around the Peninsula. They liked the Aquarium and the whole area. Then, I took them down Hwy 1 for an amazing scenic ride. We wound up in Mexicali to see their grandmother (wife's mother). Great trip.

I would imagine you could expand your heel wearing to SF since you are close. Wear anything and go anywhere up there for sure. Your confidence and spirits will soar.  HappyinHeels

• Like 1

The road south of Carmel is closed. A bridge got taken out by the storms this year. And about 30 major mudslides before Hearst Castle.

I am an open high heel wearer. Wear them where ever I go.  Australia, Argentina, Chile, ..., LA, Tahoe, S.F., Vail, Denver, Texas,  ....

I was in S.F. a few years ago and a guy selling something on the other side of the sidewalk (by Pier 39 area) shouted out "Prince" and ran over and gave me a fist pump.  I had a group of UCLA students walk pass me and some of the male students come back and tell how brave I am and how "Fly" my heels were (Speedlimit 98 7 inch wedges).

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

thought that being new here I needed to complete the vital statistics ...

Name: Craig

Height: 5'' 11"

Weight: 76kg

Shoe size: 42 EU B width

What's your favourite heel style: stiletto

What's your favourite shoe style: pump

Do you wear your heels outside: most days

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 4 or 5 inches

(Your highest heel height: 7 inch (ballet pump)

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: daily

(Your highest heel height: hardly ever

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: mostly bare legs, occasionally stockings (10/15 denier)

Anything else you wish to add: I'm comfortable wearing a skirt or a dress provided I wear heels too. Its all about my legs and high heels!

Edited by nzfreestyler
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Name: Charlotte

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 119 pounds 

Shoe size: 6

What's your favourite heel style: Ballet

What's your favourite shoe style: I almost always where heels, but if not in ballet boots I prefer knee high 6 inch stiletto boots.  If your asking not heeled shoes probably rock climbing shoes or hiking boots.  Those are the only reasons not to wear heels.

Do you wear your heels outside: of course

Your favourite heel height: how ever high my ballet boots are

Your highest heel height: same

How often do you wear Your favourite heel height: almost always when home.  6 inch stiletto boots to woRk

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:  mostly bare or tights depending on weather.

Anything else you wish to add: feel free to ask more about me if you wa t to know

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

What's your favourite shoe style: I almost always where heels, but if not in ballet boots I prefer knee high 6 inch stiletto boots.  If your asking not heeled shoes probably rock climbing shoes or hiking boots.  Those are the only reasons not to wear heels.

How often do you wear Your favourite heel height: almost always when home.  6 inch stiletto boots to woRk

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:  mostly bare or tights depending on weather.

Anything else you wish to add: feel free to ask more about me if you wa t to know

@Charlotte What kind of engineer are you?

It's not at all impossible to climb in stilettos. I have spent much time in Antarctica and whenever I was in the high mountains I had no fewer than twelve stilettos on each boot! They weren't terribly high, mind you, but they sure were pointy and not at all slippy on the ice! :happy:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shyheels said:

It's not at all impossible to climb in stilettos. I have spent much time in Antarctica and whenever I was in the high mountains I had no fewer than twelve stilettos on each boot! They weren't terribly high, mind you, but they sure were pointy and not at all slippy on the ice! :happy:

Lol, I have used crampons too when Ice climbing in Alaska.

Edited by Charlotte

5 hours ago, KneeBooted said:

@Charlotte What kind of engineer are you?

My degree is in mechanical engineering but my career is a bit more computer based.  I spend a lot of time running simulations on my computer then use the mechanical side building prototypes.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

My degree is in mechanical engineering but my career is a bit more computer based.  I spend a lot of time running simulations on my computer then use the mechanical side building prototypes.

Very cool!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been a member for awhile and figured it was time to take part in this.

Name:

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 195lbs

Shoe size: Womens 12 or 13 depending on the brand or style

What's your favorite heel style: Wedge sandals or stilettos

What's your favorite shoe style: Sandals

Do you wear your heels outside: On occasion

What is:

(a) Your favorite heel height: 5" - 6"

(b) Your highest heel height: 7"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favorite heel height: Very often

(b) Your highest heel height: Rarely

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Barefoot most of the time.  Sometimes I'll wear socks with boots.

Anything else you wish to add:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Name:  Rhys

Height: 6'0" 

Weight: 11 stone

Shoe size: 9 UK

What's your favourite heel style: peep toe ankle strap stilletos

Do you wear your heels outside: No, I haven’t got to that stage yet I will in time :)

What is: 

(a) Your favourite heel height: 7” which are my red ones 

(:fine: Your highest heel height: 7 inches

How often do you wear: 

(a) Your favourite heel height: normally daily when I’m home, when I work away I don’t really take any heels as I try and pack as little as I can

(B) Your highest heel height: around the house daily

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: bare feet, as most of my heels are peep toe, love to see bare skin

Anything else you wish to add: one day I will get to the stage of wearing heels outside but for now it’ll be wearing them at home. I’m happy with the stage I’m at, at the moment 

• Like 2

High Heel Place

Let's get to know each other

By Firefox, January 5, 2002 in For Everybody 

pebblesf     453

pebblesf
  •  
  •  
  •  

This is one of the most interesting threads on this site!  I ran out of "likes", can only use 20 per day for some reason....I am grateful for this site and all the male heel loving guys I have met here.  My confidence still needs work, but has improved 200% since joining this site a few years back. 

bootedbloo     32

bootedbloo
  •  
  •  
  •  

Name: Bert

Height: 175cm

Weight: 70 Kg

Shoe size: European size 41

What's your favourite heel style: Wearing mainly block heels now for comfort. I only wear the boots with stilettos at home.

What's your favourite shoe style: thigh high / OTK boots

Do you wear your heels outside: Only to quiet places. 

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 4"

(B) Your highest heel height: 5"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: Whenever I am at home. 

(B) Your highest heel height: Occasionally

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Thin black socks usually

Anything else you wish to add: I have been wearing boots for almost 20 years now but it's only at home I have only started wearing my boots out regularly (about 3-4 times a week) for about a year or so. I want to thank all you guys here especially the regulars like Thighbootguy, JeffB, Mr. X and others for your inspiring mails which has inspired me to wear boots outside.

pebblesf     453

pebblesf
  •  
  •  
  •  

Very cool indeed! 

•  
  •  
  •  

Outside is a really cool place to wear tall boots.  There is a whole world out there that, for the most part, doesn't care what you have on your feet.

Looks like you have been a member for a long time.  Do we get a picture any time soon?

Enjoy your boots.

:wavey:

bootlover78     17

bootlover78
  •  
  •  
  •  

Name: Bootlover

Height: 5'8"

Weight: Above Average

Shoe size: US 10 mens, but 11 womens for some reason (the  normal recommended 12 is waaay to big)

What's your favorite heel style: stiletto

What's your favorite shoe style: Thigh boot

Do you wear your heels outside: unfortunately only once

What is:

(a) Your favorite heel height: 5"

(b) Your highest heel height: 6"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favorite heel height: at least once a week

(b) Your highest heel height: rarely

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: hose or stockings only

Anything else you wish to add: Im very thankful to have a very supportive wife who occasionally surprises me with new boots.

pebblesf     453

pebblesf
  •  
  •  
  •  
  On 09/04/2017 at 9:00 PM, bootlover78 said:

Name: Bootlover

Height: 5'8"

Weight: Above Average

Shoe size: US 10 mens, but 11 womens for some reason (the  normal recommended 12 is waaay to big)

What's your favorite heel style: stiletto

What's your favorite shoe style: Thigh boot

Do you wear your heels outside: unfortunately only once

What is:

(a) Your favorite heel height: 5"

(b) Your highest heel height: 6"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favorite heel height: at least once a week

(b) Your highest heel height: rarely

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: hose or stockings only

Anything else you wish to add: Im very thankful to have a very supportive wife who occasionally surprises me with new boots.

Where do you live in Florida?  Would be cool to meet up for coffee sometime...Don

Cali     476

Cali
  •  
  •  
  •  

Name: Cedric

Height: 5' 8

Weight: 200 lbs

Shoe size: Women's US 11

What's your favourite heel style: Blocks

What's your favourite shoe style: tall boots made of high quality leather.

Do you wear your heels outside: Always and everywhere

What is:

Your favourite heel height: 2.5 to 3

Your highest heel height: 4

How often do you wear:

Your favourite heel height: Everyday

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:

Socks. Hose are reserved for skirts in fall and winter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Name: Kevin

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 180 pounds

Shoe size: 12 (Women's), 10 1/2 (Men's)

What's your favourite heel style: Stilleto

What's your favourite shoe style: T-strap

Do you wear your heels outside: Yes

What is:

(B) Your highest heel height: 7"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: Everyday

(B) Your highest heel height: Occasionally

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:  With boots-socks, heels-depends (lot of the time bare feet but if dressing up nylons.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Name: Jetheelsfan

Height: 6'-1'

Weight: 200lbs

Shoe size: 12W is best with 12M and 13M in some

What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto

What's your favourite shoe style: Mary-Jane Pumps, Ankle-Strap Pumps, Classic Plain Pumps

Do you wear your heels outside: At home a few times; not out in public --- YET

What is:

(B) Your highest heel height: 5.5"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: Frequently

(B) Your highest heel height: Occasionally

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Bare foot and socks mostly

Anything else you wish to add: I became infatuated (envious, jealous) as my female peers in junior high began to wear their first pair of heels to school - the name of those style of heels back in the mid-sixties was the "JET HEEL" - now called a kitten heel of 1 1/2" to 1 3/4" in height.  "Just a little bit higher to delight her, but low enough for healthful comfort" as the Aldens catalog stated about a girl's FIRST HEELS. I wondered and fantasized about what that "delight" must be for a girl that a guy could never experience.  
I have been a long term member but never got around to reading or posting in this thread.  They are an interesting read.

• Like 1

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

• 3 months later...

Name: Katja

Height: 160/5'3

Weight: 62

Shoe size: 36

What's your favourite heel style: umm... high?

What's your favourite shoe style: any with high heels, boots especially

Do you wear your heels outside: I do.

What is: (a) Your favourite and/or highest heel height: Addicted to heels so high I can't even walk with...

How often do you wear: Normal heels (up to5.5") not necessarily on daily basis but often. The extreme ones, depends on whenever I have time to play...

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Depends but favourite must be latex stockings.

• Like 2

On 9/12/2017 at 5:03 PM, Charlotte said:

Heil to us Engineers!

• Haha 1

Name: Claudio

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 155 pounds 

Shoe size: 8.5 womens 6.5 mens (ironically in Panama nobody sells 6.5 men's shoes, so i have to try and find smaller 7's, whereas 8.5 women's is the most popular and widely available size as well as the biggest variety of shoes)

What's your favourite shoe style: single sole pumps, booties, sandals, The girlier the better

Do you wear your heels outside: Not yet, society here is not ready for this

Your favourite heel height: 4.7" (120cm)

Your highest heel height: 6.5 with 2" platform

How often do you wear Your favorite heel height: almost daily at home and training with them to master them, even a few miles almost daily on a tread mill for a little extra exercise and helping to get more and more used to high heels, feet, calves, arch, toes flexibility, to make them almost as easy as wearing flats (I can already do it with 3.5" stilettos, never ever get tired or feel pain, as comfortable as flats but sexier and prettier).

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:  mostly bare , socks with boots

Anything else you wish to add: feel free to ask more about me if you want to know

• Like 1

Name: Tim

Height: 6'/ 183cm

Weight: 180/82kg

Shoe size: women's 9  (open-toe)/10 (closed-toe)

What's your favourite heel style:  stiletto

What's your favourite shoe style:  platform sandals/pumps/boots

Do you wear your heels outside:  sometimes

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: difference between platform/sole and heel of 4.5"/11.5cm or higher

How often do you wear: as often  as I can, mostly around the house or while driving

(b) Your highest heel:  for the moment, 7" /18 cm heel, 1 .75"/4.5cm platform.  Hoping to get some heels with a difference of 5 .5"/14cm or 6"/15cm at some point in the future

Edited by TKHeels

Name: D

Height: 5'5"

Weight: about 78kg?

Shoe size: 5

What's your favourite shoe style: Court, Concealed Platform, Knee High boots

Do you wear your heels outside: Never

What is:

(A) Your favourite heel height: 4.5 - 5"

(B) Your highest heel height: 7" (with platform)

How often do you wear:

(A) Your favourite heel height: Weekly

(B) Your highest heel height: Occasionally

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Always stockings (with suspenders)

Anything else you wish to add: I'm addicted to heels :)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I am  member since November 2004 so I like to introduce myself

Name: Christian

Height: 184cm

Weight: 84 Kg

Shoe size: European size 43

What's your favourite heel style: Stilettos

What's your favourite shoe style: Sandals and Coutshoes and Boots

Do you wear your heels outside: Only to quiet places. 

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 6"

(B) Your highest heel height: 7"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: when I am at home. 

(B) Your highest heel height: Occasionally

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: bare and hose

I have been wearing heels for almost 30 years now. I have a big collection with maybe 70-80 heels and growing.
Right now I am working on the 7" approach. Sometimes I go out in the nigh to wear my heels and I allways take 3-5 with me to chnage.
And I go to petrol stations, ATMs and Parking spaces to walk arround and emjoy the heels hight.
I am a freak of very high heels

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

Hi everyone! I've been a member for quite a while although haven't posted in a looooong time. So I guess it's time to make up a bit for not contributing actively. Hope to do so more in the future!

Name: Bart

Height: 1,80m

Weight: 72kg

Shoe size: EU 41/42

What's your favourite shoe style: almond/round toe pump, lace-up or ankle boot

Do you wear your heels outside: once in a while...

What is: Your favourite heel height: 11cm

Your highest heel height: 12cm

How often do you wear: not as often as I'd like to

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: yes.

Anything else you wish to add: also a massive lipstick fan!

Because of the region I live in and although travelling a lot for work, with the risk of running into colleagues or other people I know, I don't get around to heeling (or wearing lipstick) as much as I'd like to, but I do thoroughly enjoy visiting shops and trying on heels in my spare time.

Edited by Diablo
  • Like 2

• 9 months later...

Name: Ariel Succubus (last name may vary depending on humor or company).

Marital status: In a long lasting relationship with an extremely beautiful woman. I'm polyamorous, but she has her reservations... I have this need to be respectful. Respect that and we can be friends.

Preferences: I'm extremely sadomasochist, fetishist through and through (in so many ways I can't easily translate into words). Just love woman, but will take a man on the side if he's sensible and intelligent enough.

Hobbies: reading, fixing stuff, making friends, dancing like a crazy person, wearing absurd clothing, makeup, accessories, shoes and anything else I can, just to feel like myself a tad little bit more.

Occupation: public employee 1/3 of my time, so many other things besides it. I do work some if not most of my spare time, doing whatever I feel to be fun and challenging. 

Favorite Heels: would say stilettos,  but have learned to adore my booted feet in whatever footwear I find I want at any given time. Mostly wedge extreme heels right now, but also love so many other types I just can't put in a list.

Favorite shoe style: boots through and through, but otherwise simple scarpins will make me smile.

Height: average; Weight: average (1,75 m, 79 kg before diet, don't really care)

Shoe size USA: 10 or 9.5 sometimes

Heels outside: only in parties when I go full throttle. 

Highest heel: 19 cm, can walk well on them as long as I have something to hold on to.

Ho often do I wear? All the time darling! When at home, I don't own slippers, I own sky high heels ONLY. LOL

What else do I have to say? Well, I would love to make my local scene more interesting, and have been contributing to my best for the last 13 years or so. Would love to make the scene more interesting to all of us, but my means are very limited. If there's ever someone looking for a friend to help empowering the scene in this buthole of a city, that's me. Any collaboration will be very much welcome, always.

Edited by WOZ

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Kryštof Jukin
Height: 185 cm, 6'0.6"
Weight: 60kg
Shoe size: 42 - 43

What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto, Wedges
What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps, Sandals, Crotch high, Knee high, Thigh high boots, Ankle boots.
Do you wear your heels outside: Yes I do if I can and not too scared

What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 6cm +
(
:smile: Your highest heel height: 10cm
How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: At home quite often, outside well not that much
(
B) Your highest heel height: Same answer as before!

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: I personally love stockings the most but due to some irl issues I tend to do stockings, socks, or bare foot if not too cold

Anything else you wish to add: Kind of wish that my country wasnt so slow at adapting or changing as it is. Makes it hard to be able to get out or just do really anything. Mostly have to order from outside of country due to size issues. I also am looking forward to living on my own again and forever onwards as my current status of being with family makes me little more shy then I would like. But hey you guys did give me a lot of confidence and I am quite happy I found this place. Also quite scared I may be looking for someone in my life that doesnt exists. :D

Happy heeling everyone!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Name: Steve

Height: 5. 10

Shoe size:  10.

What's your favourite shoe style: pump

Do you wear your heels outside: yes

What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 6 inch

(:smile: Your highest heel height: 6 inch

How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: not too often 

(B) Your highest heel height: 4

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: bare feet and nylons

Anything else you wish to add: wish there were more Albertains here on the site

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Stevie65 said:

Name: Steve

Height: 5. 10

Shoe size:  10.

What's your favourite shoe style: pump

Do you wear your heels outside: yes

What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 6 inch

(:smile: Your highest heel height: 6 inch

How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: not too often 

(B) Your highest heel height: 4

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: bare feet and nylons

Anything else you wish to add: wish there were more Albertains here on the site

Good to see another construction guy here. Are you out in the field, or in the office?

• 2 months later...

Name: Lauryn.

Occupation: Logistics Liason Manager. (Okay, so I totally made that name up, my job hasn't got a name to be honest but that sounds about right)

Height: 5 foot 4 I think.

Weight: Jesus, kinda intrusive, I mean, its the holidays. I like wine and cheese so imnot telling.

Shoe size: God I hate this question. I'm a UK 8.

What's your favourite heel style: Always stiletto.

What's your favourite shoe style: Always pumps, preferably without platform but some platforms can look awesome.

Do you wear your heels outside: Yes.

What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: I love 6 inch heels as I can walk in them very well and for long periods. Any higher and I'm not as confident.

:smile: Your highest heel height: I have an amazing pair of 7 inch black patent pumps with a steel heel. They're gorgeous but I look like and idiot walking in them.

How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Once or twice a week, but I haven't worn my 6 inch heels outside yet. Only 5inch so far.

(B) Your highest heel height: I only wear my 7 inch heels for practice every once in a while.

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: I prefer stockings or tights. Preferably fishnets or whale nets.

Stay Alert ➡️ Control the Virus ➡️ Save Lives

• Like 3

Welcome  MyOwnHeels.  I'm not ashame of my UK 8 feet you shouldn't either.  Just be glad they're not UK 10+.  :)

One day you will expand your heel selection to include others.  I have many styles except pumps - they just don't like my toe tendons.

• Thanks 1