Let's get to know each other

Firefox

Name: jo-jo Age: 25 Gender: Female Location: UK Occupation: Teacher Height: 5 2 Weight: NOYB Shoe size:UK 5 USA 8 What's your favourite heel style: Stilleto What's your favourite shoe style: court Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Everyday (B) Your highest heel height: Not often Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings usually sometimes bare - no socks though! Anything else you wish to add Not a lot except fab site :grin jo-jo xx

Don't ask me how I walk in them just try a pair

Name: Melissa (waN my full name?) Age: 18 Gender: FemalE Location: Singapore later change to Aust Occupation: Student/part timer college model Height: 5 feet 6 inch barefoot i think Weight: wiLl i need to tell? its 49 kg B) Shoe size: 8.5 US/6.5UK What's your favourite heel style: stilettos What's your favourite shoe style: Courts Do you wear your heels outside: Yah, certainly ! B) What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 iNch (:roll: Your highest heel height: 5 inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: errr... maybe 4 days/week and when i do modelling (:smile: Your highest heel height: Rarely Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Yah.. mostly pantyhose Anything else you wish to add: Taboo with platforms :smile:

Name: Bert Age: 28 Gender: M Location: Helsinki, Finland Occupation: middle management Height: 1m80 Weight: 84 kg Shoe size: 41 eur / US 11 What's your favourite heel style: straight blade What's your favourite shoe style: black leather knee boot Do you wear your heels outside: sure, but not with wife What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 9...10 cm (3 3/4"...4") (:smile: Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: almost daily (B) Your highest heel height: very rarely Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: normal socks Anything else you wish to add: I nowadays buy exclusively leather boots - the fit has gotten very important to me

What's all the fuss about?

Name: Nata Age: 19 Gender: Female Location: Singapore Occupation: Student Height: 161 cm Shoe size: 7 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps, strappy sandals, slingbacks. Do you wear your heels outside: Yes. But not all the time. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 inch. (:smile: Your highest heel height: 5.5 inch. How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3 times a week. About 3hours each time. (B) Your highest heel height: Once a month. It hurts. I am still trying to get used to it. Besides, it is attracting a lot of unwanted attention.

Cheers,

Nata

Name: HeelDog (let's stay in the comfort zone for a while) Age: 31 Gender: male Location: CA Occupation: student (going for 2nd degree) Height: 6'2" Weight: 215 Shoe size: 10us mens 12us womens What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: pumps Do you wear your heels outside: nah What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: >= 3.5 (B) Your highest heel height: 5 How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: whenever I'm 'in the mood' :smile: (B) Your highest heel height: see just above Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings or thigh-high/stay-ups (I like the soft feel of those as much as the heel - plus, the shoes fit better with them) Anything else you wish to add: some fries perhaps? hehehe... sorry _________________ "I like it, I LIIIKKKKEEEE IT!" - Daffy Duck <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HeelDog on 2002-03-15 03:05 ]</font>

Name: Greg Age: 18 Gender: Male Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands Occupation: Working at supermarkt at the moment Height: 1m 98, 6 foot 7 inch and about 0,5cm Weight: about 170 lbs Shoe size: EUR 46/47 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto, especially Metal ones What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps Do you wear your heels outside: NO What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: A female friend of mine is buying a pair of stiletto pumps for me and she will teach me to walk on them... Heel is about 4 inch. (B) Your highest heel height: - How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Not yet (B) Your highest heel height: Not yet Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: - Anything else you wish to add: I wonder what it's like to walk on stilettos... I'm glad I have a female friend who's into stiletto heels and wants to help me out :smile:

Name: N/A Age: 17 Gender: Male Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada Occupation: Student Height: 171 cm Weight: 49 kg (underweight, eh?) Shoe size: 9.5 US Male What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Pump and/or sandals Do you wear your heels outside: Occasionally, in a park What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 2" - 7" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 2" (don't own any heels yet) How often do you wear: Once a week (a) Your favourite heel height: Once a week (B) Your highest heel height: Once a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Pantyhose Anything else you wish to add: N/A _________________ Carpe Diem! Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pieman3141 on 2002-03-17 02:39 ]</font>

Name: Alex Age: 27 Gender: Male Location: New York, USA Occupation: Executive Height: 6'2" Weight: 170lb Shoe size: 11 (don't wear heels) What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: pump or boot Do you wear your heels outside: No What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (B) Your highest heel height: n/a How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: n/a (B) Your highest heel height: n/a Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: n/a Anything else you wish to add: Hi everyone! :smile:

• 3 weeks later...

On 2002-04-05 07:41, IHeels wrote:

Great profiles thus far, come on everyone....

Inga :smile:

Yes, I quite agree, and we do need many more people to join in and share with us. How can we be a functional community if people don't even share a few of the surface details?

• Like 1

On 2002-02-09 14:40, Firefox wrote:

Some great profiles, come on everyone....

Haha, quoting myself there. Yes, I hope more people share a few thoughts with us. Come on, we aren't going to send a big truck round and steal all your shoes, even if you do keep them locked away :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Victoria Mace Age: 28 Gender: Female Location: Kent, England Occupation: Business Development Manager Height: 5ft 6ins Weight: 9 stone Shoe size: 5 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Ankle strap court Do you wear your heels outside: Everyday What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5in (:smile: Your highest heel height: 6in How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Most days (:smile: Your highest heel height: Once a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings, hold ups or occasionally tights Anything else you wish to add: Love corsets and my leather & rubber clothes with my heels too.

Name: Age: 34 Gender: Male Location: Oregon Occupation: Comp Tech Height: 5' 10" Weight: 155lbs Shoe size: What's your favourite heel style: Spike What's your favourite shoe style: Oxford Do you wear your heels outside: No (I don't wear heels) What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 6-7" (:smile: Your highest heel height: N/A How often do you wear: I don't Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: N/A Anything else you wish to add: I love to see my wife wearing spike heels. Four inch and above with those nylons with the line that run down the back. Top it off with a short skirt, a tight fitting corset and a elegant blouse and BINGO!

Name: loveheel Age: over 30 but not near 40 Gender: M Location: Eastern US Occupation: College Professor Height: 5. 9 Weight: 170lbs Shoe size: 11 (women) What's your favourite heel style: blade What's your favourite shoe style: boot Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 (:smile: Your highest heel height: 5 How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 1/week outside, every day inside (:smile: Your highest heel height: rarely Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks Anything else you wish to add:

Name: Heeldan Age: 28 Gender: Male Location: Southcoast Uk Occupation: Electrician Height: 6ft 2ins Weight: 16 stone Shoe size: 12 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto/spike What's your favourite shoe style: Ankle strap court/strappy sandles/some boots Do you wear your heels outside: Never wont fit What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5/6in (:smile: Your highest heel height: 7in How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: N/A (:smile: Your highest heel height: N/A Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings, hold ups if i'm in the mood Anything else you wish to add: Love rubber/pvc/leather and all things fetish and especially sexy ladies with nice legs cute ankles in heels too.

Name: Jeff Age: 43 Gender: Male Location: Southeastern PA Occupation: Personnel Clerk Height: 6ft 2ins Weight: 225 Shoe size: 13 wide (ugh!) What's your favourite heel style: stilettos, blades What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps, pumps and more pumps!!!! :smile: Do you wear your heels outside: Always, especially to work What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3-4 in (:smile: Your highest heel height: 4in How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5 days a week (:wink: Your highest heel height: Occasionally Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Pantyhose, a must with pumps Anything else you wish to add: I'd love to find blade heels in 13 wide. They'd be so cool to wear!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Name: Jon Age: 38 Gender: Male Location: London Occupation: Trucker Height: 176cm or 5'9" Weight: 75kg or 160lbs or 11 stone 6lbs Shoe size: 9UK or 43 EUR or 12 US(ladies) or 9.5D US Mens What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Boot Do you wear your heels outside: Yes but not usually stilettos What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:smile: Your highest heel height:6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:Most evenings indoors (:smile: Your highest heel height: once a month Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:Any Anything else you wish to add: I am a graduate footwear designer waiting for the dream Footwear Design job to come along.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Same for me. .:smile: I'm actually only 66kg, which is a whole lot less than I though I was (75kg)!

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Name: paja Age: 22 Gender: female Location: Belgium Occupation: Marketing assistant Height: 160cm Weight: 46kg Shoe size: european size 37 What's your favourite heel style: ultra thin stilettos What's your favourite shoe style: sandal Do you wear your heels outside: of course What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 6" (and 9" ballet heels) How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: every day (:smile: Your highest heel height: every night Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: usually bare, when it's cold stockings and garterbelt Anything else you wish to add: not yet

Update: I've noticed some of the gal's have published their weight, I thought we'd all say none of your business (NOYB). Oh well here's mine 57 Kg ie, around 9 stone. Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

Real collectors should create their own website otherwise we might run out of bandwith soon.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence