Let's get to know each other

Firefox

Name:Alan Age:53 Gender:Male Location: south coast/ hampshire Occupation:engineer Height:5.8 ft Weight:12 st<ish> Shoe size:41/42 euro What's your favourite heel style: stiletto (me and she) What's your favourite shoe style: court Do you wear your heels outside: garden and occasionally beyond (if safe) driving What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: I have 4" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 4.75/5 long time ago How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: when I can (:thumbsup: Your highest heel height: n/a Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: (bare sticks so not often, hose/stockings, socks rarely. Anything else you wish to add:I spend the workday in steel toes, it's such a joy to "step up" into heels I'm definatly hetro.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: chad or shannon

Height: 5'9"

Weight: alittle to much

Shoe size: 10 in shoes 11 in boots

What's your favourite heel style: stiletto

What's your favourite shoe style: boot

Do you wear your heels outside: i have a few times like to more

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 4.5"

(:winkiss: Your highest heel height: 6"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: not really sure maybe 6 times a month

(:nervous: Your highest heel height: not very often

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: depends what else im wearing

Anything else you wish to add: i love heels even on other people

Name: Keith

Height: 5'9"

Weight: a little to much

Shoe size: 8 in shoes 9 in boots

What's your favourite shoe style: ankle boot

Do you wear your heels outside: I used to, and will again very soon

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 4"

(:winkiss: Your highest heel height: 5"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: Not often enough, about a couple of times a month perhaps, work depending

(:nervous: Your highest heel height: As above

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Generally tights with boots and shoes

Anything else you wish to add: I can't take my eyes off heels... it's sill really.

Name: Steve Age: 32 Gender:M Location: NW, UK Occupation: Shift Supervisor Height: 5" 8' Weight: 13 1/2 stone Shoe size: 8 womens What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: pump Do you wear your heels outside: I have but probably less than 10 time What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5inch (:winkiss: Your highest heel height: 6 inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:3 days week (:nervous: Your highest heel height: every couple of weeks Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks with boot and then either stocking or barefoot with shoes Anything else you wish to add Nope

Name: Mark Age: 40 Gender: Male Location: NYC Occupation: IT Height: 6'2" Weight: 190 Shoe size: 14 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Court Do you wear your heels outside: I wish. No. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:winkiss: Your highest heel height: 7" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Everyday (:nervous: Your highest heel height: Weekly Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings Anything else you wish to add: Nope

M_/|_/| NYC

Name: Jon Age: 25 Gender: Male Location: Orlando, Fl Occupation: retail Height: 6'5" Weight: Not sure, not a lot Shoe size: 10's or 11's depending on shoe/boot style What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Still figuring it out. Do you wear your heels outside: Yes. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4"-5" (:winkiss: Your highest heel height: 6.5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: As often as possible. (:nervous: Your highest heel height: Rarely as I can't stand up straight in them and they get uncomfortable after a little while. Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Depends on the shoe. Usually stockings. Anything else you wish to add:

Name: Yin

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 7 stone

Shoe size: European 37

What's your favourite heel style: hidden platform heels

What's your favourite shoe style: sandals

Do you wear your heels outside: Yeah

What is:

(:nervous: Your highest heel height: 5"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: Not often enough, about a couple of times a month perhaps, work depending

(:sad: Your highest heel height: As above

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Generally tights with boots and shoes

Anything else you wish to add: Heels make me feel like my legs are the sexiest things on earth. My legs and thighs are toned already but heels just make them longer. Even better, I have found a site of people who are just as potty about heels as I am :winkiss:

Name: HenriAge: 34

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 147

Shoe size: 9.5 or 10 depending on style

What's your favourite shoe style: low vamp pump

Do you wear your heels outside: i have a few times like to more

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 4.5"

(:winkiss: Your highest heel height: 6"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 3 or days per week.

(:nervous: Your highest heel height: 1 or 2 days per week.

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings or pantihose.

Anything else you wish to add:

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

• 2 weeks later...

Name:kevin Age:42 Gender:m Location:co Occupation:maintenance Height:6ft 4 Weight:200 Shoe size:wife size 7 What's your favourite heel style:spike What's your favourite shoe style:boots Do you wear your heels outside:wife does What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:5 or higher (:winkiss: Your highest heel height:wifes 8 inch How often do you wear: wife , every chance she gets (a) Your favourite heel height:2 days a week (:nervous: Your highest heel height:2days a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:she does it all

Name:steve

Height:6'

Weight:232 lbs

Shoe size:12 or 13 just depends on the style

What's your favourite heel style:i love stilettoes

What's your favourite shoe style:boots

Do you wear your heels outside:yes

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height:4'' or higher

(:winkiss: Your highest heel height:6'' so far

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height:just about everyday

(:nervous: Your highest heel height:when i can

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:it just depends most of the time i wear stockings just depends on the weather also

Anything else you wish to add:i just like to add i love this place cause i can talk about anything and not be weird , i love wearing heels every chance i get

Name: Kevin

Height: 5-5

Weight: 160 lbs

Shoe size: 10 or 11 just depends on the style and type heel height

What's your favourite heel style: Thin

What's your favourite shoe style: Tie between Boots and Pumps

Do you wear your heels outside: Yes

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 3'' & Up

(:winkiss: Your highest heel height: 6 & 1/2"

How often do you wear:

(:nervous: Your highest heel height: 5 & 1/2"

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Pantyhose and or stockings (thigh highs or knee highs)

Anything else you wish to add: I am happy to know I am not alone being a st8 male liking heels and wanting to wear them all of the time.

Name: Pat Age: 37 Gender: Male Location: Chicago area, Illinois, USA Occupation: IT, network support and PC repair Height: 5'6" Weight: 142 Shoe size: 8.5-9 mens, 10-11 ladies What's your favourite heel style: stiletto (spike thick, not pencil thin) What's your favourite shoe style: boots, knee high and cowboy Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (:winkiss: Your highest heel height: 4" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 2-3 times a week (:nervous: Your highest heel height: 2-3 times a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: thin dress socks Anything else you wish to add: I wish they would make more 80's style knee high boots with a straight leg shaft, not curvy at ankle, with heels that are about 1" thick, as opposed to pencil thin stilettos. I wish they would also make thigh high boots in that style.

• 1 month later...

Name:fab Age:24 Gender: male Location: france (toulouse) Occupation:landsurveyor Height:1m80 Weight:90 kg Shoe size:45 What's your favourite heel style:simple as johninheel What's your favourite shoe style: Do you wear your heels outside: no What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:4 (:thumbsup: Your highest heel height:4 How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: once a day (:welcome: Your highest heel height:same Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stocking

Name: Thian Age: Wouldn't you like to know. =op Gender: Male Location: Maine Occupation: Technical Engineering Height: 5f 8 Weight: 155 Shoe size: 9m 11f What's your favourite heel style: closed toed stilletoes, I favor straps and metal heels. What's your favourite shoe style: Heels, and cowboy boots. Do you wear your heels outside: Once in a while but only at night. Still building up the courage to go out in the day in stilletoes. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5-5.5 inch (:thumbsup: Your highest heel height: 5.5 inch stilletoed black patent boots by ellie. =o) How often do you wear: Almost every night when for about four hours before going to bed. (a) Your favourite heel height: 5 inch. (:welcome: Your highest heel height: The most I have gone is 6.5 inches but they were way too high for me...couldn't get my arches and ankles to bend enough...so I sold those on ebay about six years ago...sad to see them go. Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Anything else you wish to add: Just I am new to the site, I am glad I found it. I don't have an outlet or anyone locally I can talk to about high heels and my love for them. =o) Talk to you all soon.

Name: Egghead Age: 45 Gender: Male Location: Denmark Occupation: Academia Height: 1.90 m Weight: 90 kg Shoe size: 46 European What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Strappy sandals or pumps Do you wear your heels outside: I do not wear heels at all. I just admire feminine women. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: As high as possible. (:thumbsup: Your highest heel height: I do not wear heels How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Never (:welcome: Your highest heel height: Never Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Socks Anything else you wish to add: I very much admire the feminine skill of moving gracefully in very high heels.

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Steve Age: 40 Gender: Male Location: Surrey Occupation: Writer Height: 5'9" Weight: Too much Shoe size: 43 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: boots, knee or thigh Do you wear your heels outside: Sometimes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3 or 4" (;-) Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Most days (:w00t2: Your highest heel height: Rarely Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: No preference Anything else you wish to add: Give us shoe equality now, or we'll dig our heels in!

Complete this short quiz to let other people know about a little about you. If you don't want to answer anything, leave it blank. Copy and paste the quiz questions to start you off. Name:LIZ Age:46 Gender:FEMALE Location:COUNTY DOWN NORTHERN IRELAND Occupation:MANAGER Height:5FT 2 Weight:14STONE Shoe size:6/38 What's your favourite heel style:HIGH/STILLETOES What's your favourite shoe style:SLIP ON / HIGH BOOTS Do you wear your heels outside:OH YES What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:6" (;-) Your highest heel height:7" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:ALMOST EVERY DAY (:w00t2: Your highest heel height:WHEN PLAYING Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:STOCKINGS/HOSE Anything else you wish to add:I FEEL MORE SEXY AND FEMININE WHEN DRESED SEXY FOR MY MAN OR ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO LOOK.

Name: shuffle "Marion" and you'll find Romain

Height: 1m78 (5"10 ?)

Weight: 70-74 kgs

Shoe size: EUR42.5 / UK9 / US11

What's your favourite heel style: chunky, block

What's your favourite shoe style: boots, booties, mary-janes, babies

Do you wear your heels outside: yes I wear my "women's shoes" outside : sometimes flats, sometimes heels

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 3"

(:grin: Your highest heel height: 4.5"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: quite often but prefer 2" or less for work

(:jap: Your highest heel height: rarely (for events or parties), sometimes at home

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: mostly thin socks, hose, and bare feet

Anything else you wish to add: I just love to wear nice women shoes instead of boring men shoes... If you think I'm weird then just let me be weird :w00t2:

Things evolved ;-)

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: from 4" up to 5.5"

(:lmao: Your highest heel height: 7"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: quite often but prefer 3" or less to go to work

(:clap: Your highest heel height: I just had them today and cannot master them yet ^^.

I often wear 5.5" at home and 4" when outing or partying.

• 4 weeks later...

Name:ashoefreak Age:old enough Gender:male Location:usa Occupation:working Height:6'0'' Weight:200 Shoe size:mens 9, womens 10W or 11, Euro 42/43 What's your favourite heel style:3'' What's your favourite shoe style:all but boots and flip flops Do you wear your heels outside:only in car when driving What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:3" (;-) Your highest heel height:4" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:every day (:w00t2: Your highest heel height:once a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:yes but mainly barefoot Anything else you wish to add: love to drive and play pedals of piano and organ in heels, flats and sandals. Don't own camera.

• 2 weeks later...

Name:steve Age:32 Gender:male Location:Brandon Florida Occupation:Electrician Height:6' 3" Weight:160lbs. Shoe size:13 mens What's your favourite heel style:spike heel the taller the better without platforms What's your favourite shoe style:strappy high heel sandals Do you wear your heels outside:at night, in the dark, I do! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:as high as they come without platforms! (:winkiss: Your highest heel height:4" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:I haven't found a pair with that height that is my size (:silly: Your highest heel height:3" Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: panty hose if I have a good pair that dosen't have runs in them Anything else you wish to add:Looking for a lady that wants a man that wants to be a lady!

Name: John Age: 50'ish Gender: M Location: USA Occupation: software developer Height: 6'3" Weight: 170 Shoe size: 10.5m/11-12f (slender foot, thank heavens) What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: pump Do you wear your heels outside: only once What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3.5" (:winkiss: Your highest heel height: 4" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Whenever possible (:silly: Your highest heel height: more frequently, getting used to them Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: bare feet Anything else you wish to add: If only men's shoes felt this good... if only men in heels were more accepted...

Name: Taavi Age: 32 Gender: M Location: Tallinn, Estonia, Northeastern Europe Occupation: software developer Height: 1,84m/6ft Weight: 71kg/157lbs Shoe size: EUR 42/US 9 M What's your favourite heel style: stacked What's your favourite shoe style: oxford Do you wear your heels outside: yes, occasionally What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 10cm/4'' (:winkiss: Your highest heel height: 13cm/4,75'' How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: at least a couple of days a week for 4-12 hrs a day at home + occasionally outside (:silly: Your highest heel height: for a couple of hours a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks only, barefeet during the hottest Summer days Anything else you wish to add: i'm trying to follow a "masculine" style of heeling

name: Lance age: 29 gender: male location: usa height: 5'9" weight: 140 shoe size: 9 what's your favorite heel style: thin stilleto what's your favorite shoe style: mule slides; pumps What is: a) your favorite heel height: 5" :winkiss: your highest heel height: 7" How often do you wear: a) your favorite heel height: several times a day :silly: your highest heel height: several times a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: hose or stockings

• 1 month later...

Name: Gert Age: older than I want to admit, but young at heart Gender: male Location: Amersfoort, The Netherlands Occupation: self employed; mainly internet services Height: 1m77cm Weight: 83kgs, but loosing weight Shoe size: 42 (EU) What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: classical pump Do you wear your heels outside: not yet – currently my wife has more reserves than I do, but sooner or later... What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 9cm (:winkiss: Your highest heel height: 10cm How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: almost constantly, while working in my home office (:silly: Your highest heel height: when doing house work – vacuum cleaning, ironing, et cetera – they're a pair of white boots Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings in my brogues, socks in my boots and bare feet in my heels Anything else you wish to add: it's great that this board exists – many thanks to the founders and those who keep it in shape!

Name:Billy Age:44 Gender:Male Location:South West of the United Kingdom Occupation:Self employed automoblie technician Height:6' 1 Weight:182lbs Shoe size:7-8 What's your favourite heel style:Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style:Boots Do you wear your heels outside:sometimes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:4-6inch (:winkiss: Your highest heel height:6inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:as often as possible...near daily (:silly: Your highest heel height:when I feel the urge Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:barefeet, socks and stockings depending of the footwear in question Anything else you wish to add: Is it me or is the South West devoid of High Heel boot lovers/wears??

Name:Richard Age:35 Gender:Male Location:North london Occupation:Unemployed at present Height:6' Weight:too much Shoe size:10 - 11 What's your favourite heel style:Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style:Heels Do you wear your heels outside:not yet What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:4-5 inch (:winkiss: Your highest heel height:5 inches How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:as often as possible...near daily (:silly: Your highest heel height:when I feel the urge Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:Stockings and barefeet Anything else you wish to add: Would love to chat with other wearers near me

Complete this short quiz to let other people know about a little about you. If you don't want to answer anything, leave it blank. Copy and paste the quiz questions to start you off.

Name:Barbara

Height:5'9"

Weight:145

Shoe size:8.5

What's your favourite heel style:Stileto

What's your favourite shoe style:Mule

Do you wear your heels outside:Yes

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height:3.5"

(:winkiss: Your highest heel height:5"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height:Daily

(:silly: Your highest heel height:Every couple of weeks

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:Stockings with pumps and boots, bare with sandals,slides,mules

Anything else you wish to add:

I enjoy wearing my heels more than anything and the confidence and the attention they give me

Age: 43 Gender: Male Location: Eastern PA, USA Occupation: Computers Height: 6' 0" Weight: Too Much Shoe size: 12W (womens) What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps Do you wear your heels outside: Sometimes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:winkiss: Your highest heel height: 8" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Every Day (:silly: Your highest heel height: every few days Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: pantyhose but sometimes bare feet

• 4 weeks later...

Age:49 Location:Wisconsin, USA Occupation: Fed. Gov't Height: 5' 8.5" Weight: 195 Shoe Size: 11M Favorite heel style: Stiletto Favorite shoe style:Wedge Do you wear heels outside? Yes, have worn very high heels to some parties and lower wedges in malls, parks, etc. Favorite heel height: 5-6" Highest heel height: 8.5"/22cm How often do you wear favorite heel height? Nearly every day I drive or go to a mall, some restaurants. How often do you wear your highest heel height? Maybe in the bedroom or to a party that requires a shoe statement.

Name:Jean Pierre Age:46 Gender:male Location:Paris, France Occupation:Teaching Height:185cm Weight:79kg Shoe size:44(EU) What's your favourite heel style:Thin and high stiletto What's your favourite shoe style:Strappy high heel sandals and Mules Do you wear your heels outside:Yes, not as often i expect, but i try to improve that What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 12 to 14cm (;) Your highest heel height:16,5cm (without platform) How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:Almost every day (;) Your highest heel height:Once a week, not yet tryed them outside Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings and bare feet is what i prefer, sometimes socks in my boots, really don't appreciate hose Anything else you wish to add:Will enjoy discussing with other high heel wearers (M and F) in my area