Let's get to know each other

Firefox

Name:Leo Age:46 Gender:Male Location:Northern England Occupation: IT Height: 5':10" Weight:140lb Shoe size:9.5 What's your favourite heel style:Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style:Court or Boot Do you wear your heels outside:No What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:5" (;) Your highest heel height:6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: (:o Your highest heel height: Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Anything else you wish to add:

Name: Joe Age: 43 Gender:Male Location:Marcellus NY just outside Syracuse Occupation: Mechanical Engineer Aerospace Hydraulics Height: 5':10" Weight:160lb Shoe size:10-11 US womens What's your favourite heel style:Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style:Court (pump) Do you wear your heels outside:Alot and occasionally male like loafers to work What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:4.5" Easy all day wear, many boots (;) Your highest heel height:6" How often do you wear: Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Mostly bare feet Anything else you wish to add: I first had a thing for heels all the way back to kindergarten. Have worn them since my early 20's and publically for 5 years now.

Name: Doug Age: 40 Gender: Male Location: South East, UK Occupation: Office drone Height: 5'6''-ish Weight: 13-ish stone Shoe size: 7.5 UK What's your favourite heel style: Stilettos What's your favourite shoe styles: Knee Boots & Mary Janes Do you wear your heels outside: Yes, but only very occasionally :-( What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (;) Your highest heel height: ditto How often do you wear: Whenever I get the chance (NB. that isn't often enough!) Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Socks or skin. Anything else you wish to add: In my next life, I wanna be Steven Tyler.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

• 2 months later...

Name: Marco Age: 17 Gender: Male Location: North East, Italy Occupation: High school student Height: 5'5'', 168 cm Weight: 123.5 lbs, 56 kg Shoe size: 42 EUR What's your favourite heel style: Stilettos What's your favourite shoe styles: Pumps and boots (particularly knee) Do you wear your heels outside: I wish! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: When I'm alone at home Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Absolutely bare feet Anything else you wish to add: Mmh, I'd like to know if in the near future I can wear stilettos freely with my beloved high heeled-wife who also loves my passion... Am I asking too much?

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Name: high_heels Age: 24 Gender: m Location: USA Occupation: Height: 6'2" Weight: 176 lbs Shoe size: 12-13 US women What's your favourite heel style: stilettos What's your favourite shoe style: strappy sandals (I also love knee high boots, slides, pumps) Do you wear your heels outside: not now, but maybe in the future What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: almost everytime I wear heels (:wavey: Your highest heel height: sometimes Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: hose or bare feet Anything else you wish to add:

Name: shuffle "Marion" and you'll find Romain

Height: 1m78 (5"10 ?)

Weight: 70-74 kgs

Shoe size: EUR42.5 / UK9 / US11

What's your favourite heel style: chunky, block

What's your favourite shoe style: boots, booties, mary-janes, babies

Do you wear your heels outside: yes I wear my "women's shoes" outside : sometimes flats, sometimes heels

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 3"

(:wavey: Your highest heel height: 4.5"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: quite often but prefer 2" or less for work

(:sad: Your highest heel height: rarely (for events or parties), sometimes at home

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: mostly thin socks, hose, and bare feet

Anything else you wish to add: I just love to wear nice women shoes instead of boring men shoes... If you think I'm weird then just let me be weird :smile:

Name: Juan

Height: 1m64 (5' 4 1/2"?)

Weight: 65 kgs

Shoe size: Us 10 UK 7 1/2

What's your favourite heel style: stilettos

What's your favourite shoe style: sandals, 4", ankle strap

Do you wear your heels outside: yes I wear my them outside, but only at night, and from my office to the car.

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 4"

(:smile: Your highest heel height: 4.5"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: all my shoes are 4" nowadays i wear them everyday

(:wavey: Your highest heel height: depending on the clothes i wear, i wear them to match, so if the ones that match are the 4.5" i wear them.

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: mostly hose, stockings and bare feet

Anything else you wish to add: I just love to wear them, i also do wear nail polish, i hope someday i'll be able to wear them all day long, anywhere i go.

• 1 month later...

Name:Steve Age:50 Gender:male Location:Or Occupation:self employed Height:6' Weight:200 Shoe size:W 10 What's your favorite heel style:Spike/Stelleto What's your favourite shoe style:Crotch boot Do you wear your heels outside:yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:5" (8) Your highest heel height:5.5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:seldom (:unsure: Your highest heel height:often Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: barefoot Anything else you wish to add:5.5 practice for comfort in 5" heels

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Skyler Age: 18 Gender: female Location: AZ Occupation: college student Height: 5'6" Weight: around 145 lbs Shoe size: 7 - 7.5 US What's your favourite heel style: stiletto and wedges What's your favourite shoe style: strappy sandals Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 - 4.5 (8) Your highest heel height: still have to find out how high I can go How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: once or twice a week when I go out w/ friends b/c I walk and bike to classes (:unsure: Your highest heel height: ... Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: bare feet! Anything else you wish to add: I also love horses, but I suppose 5 inch heels and horses don't exactly go together...

Name: Dave Age: 33 Gender: m Location: New Zealand Occupation: Business Development Manager Height: 6'2 Weight: 85kg Shoe size: W13-EU45 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Pump Do you wear your heels outside: Absolutely What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 6inch (no platform) (8) Your highest heel height: 7inch (no platform) How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: almost daily (:unsure: Your highest heel height: not often Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: 1/2 bare legs, 1/2 stockings Anything else you wish to add: I don't own any platforms/ don't like platforms - they feel horrible on, there is no life in the shoe/you can't feel the shoe move the same way I prefer more feminine styled shoes. I wear skirts if I feel inclined. I wear nail polish on my toes if I feel inclined I wear toe rings and anklets if I am not wearing stockings I get my legs waxed. (aren't I bad!?)

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Christophe Age: 24 Gender: male Location: Belgium Occupation: Accountant Height: 183cm Weight: 100kg (planning on losing some kg! deskjob is a bitch!) Shoe size: EUR 41/42 What's your favourite heel style: stiletto/cone/wedge (in random order, see avatar) What's your favourite shoe style: sandals & pumps Do you wear your heels outside: NO, I never will, and don't try to convince me you will only succeed in testing my patience! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4inch (8) Your highest heel height: 5inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: once every month (:unsure: Your highest heel height: once every month Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks & bare and on occasionally stockings Anything else you wish to add: don't like balletheels and other fetish styles. I prefer elegant and/or girly heels since like 7th or 8th birthday. I like to keep, what I call my 'secret-hobby', online and anonymous. If anybody has an online Belgian members group I can join I would be quite interested.

Name: Age:39 Gender:Male Location:SE England Occupation:Engineer Height:5' 5" Weight:Way Over Shoe size:8 UK What's your favourite heel style:Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style:court (pumps) and boots Do you wear your heels outside:Rarely What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:3.5 " (8) Your highest heel height:4.5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:As often as I can indoors (:unsure: Your highest heel height:When the mood takes me. Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:Bare feet Anything else you wish to add: I guess it's about time I filled this in, but no name as I keep this part of me anonymous as much as possible.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Name: Martin Age: 20 Gender: Male Location:Denmark Occupation: Painter Height: 202cm Weight:72 kg Shoe size:47 EU What's your favourite heel style: Thin Heel What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps Do you wear your heels outside:Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 to 5" (8) Your highest heel height:6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:Every Day (:unsure: Your highest heel height:Every week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Anything else you wish to add:Socks

Name: Charles Age: 30 Gender: Male Location: New Mexico Occupation: Consultant Height: 72" or 6 ft. Weight: 230ish Shoe size: 13 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Mary Jane Do you wear your heels outside: As often as i can What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (8) Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 80% of the time (:unsure: Your highest heel height: not often at all.... Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: I wear ankle socks and knee high stockings Anything else you wish to add: I can run in high heels lol!!

Name: Thierry Age: 36 Gender: Male Location: Qatar Occupation:Project Engineer Height: 182cm Weight: 89Kg Shoe size: 44 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Chanel made sandal (as my avatar) Do you wear your heels outside: No What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (8) Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Twice a week (:unsure: Your highest heel height: Once a month Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings Anything else you wish to add:

Hi Heel Lover,

Unfortunately… not yet. It's under order process and as per the manufacturer it's taking some time to reach my "exotic" country...

I'm really impatient to get them.

I have a friend in Belgium who's wearing them, they are too beautiful

Name: Tom Age: 40 Gender: Male Location: US Occupation: College Professor Height: 6'2" Weight: 200 Shoe size: US Women: 11M, US Men 10C What's your favourite heel style: Stilletto What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps, open toe if possible Do you wear your heels outside: Of Course!!! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4-4.5" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: twice a week usually (:wave: Your highest heel height: occasionally, maybe once every six months Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Prefer barefoot, though I will wear stockings or kneehighs (though I consider kneehighs cheating) Anything else you wish to add: I have earned the nickname HiHeel Tom in my hometown. Also, I take many women shoe shopping and do makeovers.

Style is built from the ground up!

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Walace Age: 27 Gender: Male (straight) Location: Brazil (MG) Occupation: Public employee (administrative work, bah. :smile: ) Height: 1,75 m Weight: 69 kg Shoe size: 8 (M) 9 1/2 (F) What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: thigh highs (yeah baby) Do you wear your heels outside: Nope, not at all. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: ballet (:wave: Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: everyday, when alone or with my insane little girlfriend. Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: 7/8 stockings always Anything else you wish to add: wearing boots is one of my many, many fetishes, yet it is the one that makes me feel powerfull and in control of situations. To my standards, every people who work in positions of power (women and men alike) should wear 7/8 black stiletoes to match their positions. lol, sorry, insanity moment...

Name: Age: 41 Gender: Male Location: New York Occupation: Computer Geek Height: 5' 11 1/2" Weight: Big enough Shoe size: 11US What's your favourite heel style: Western heel What's your favourite shoe style: Knee high boot Do you wear your heels outside: Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: A few days in the week (:wave: Your highest heel height: Many years ago Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Socks Anything else you wish to add: I only am in heels during the colder months of the year since all of my heels are boots.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: chris Age: 48 (as of march 2007) Gender: male Location: wisconsin, usa Occupation: telecom god Height: 6'3" Weight: 165-170 Shoe size: f=12w, m=10.5 What's your favourite heel style: hard to say, i love 'em all (including flats) What's your favourite shoe style: BOOTS Do you wear your heels outside: daily, if at work What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 2-3" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 8" (big monster halloween platform boots) How often do you wear: daily, if at work (a) Your favourite heel height: deja vu (:wave: Your highest heel height: deja vu... again Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: various hose and tights Anything else you wish to add: due to local laws and my employers policies, i can dress as i please and i'm LEGALLY PROTECTED. so if you're ever in downtown ST PAUL, MINNESOTA don't be surprised by the tall bald guy in a skirt & heels charging down the street past city hall. but be nice, i'm scarier than i look and usually armed (to some degree). r1g0r (still not my real name)

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

"i can dress as i please and i'm LEGALLY PROTECTED. so if you're ever in downtown ST PAUL, MINNESOTA don't be surprised by the tall bald guy in a skirt & heels charging down the street past city hall. but be nice, i'm scarier than i look and usually armed (to some degree)."

:smile: Man, I admire and envy you. Would you do the kindness of sending us a picture of that??? Please? Cut the face off, but send us some picures.

I also congratulate you for your strong personality which alow you to defy the hipocrisy of others. Really sweet.

My best regards.:wave:

i will try over the holiday. to take decent pics, i have to jury-rig my son's camcorder to the pc and it takes some planning. thanks for the compliment, i just refuse to twist myself to fit somebody else's ideals. r1g0r (still not my real name)

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Name: Pat Age: 44 Gender: M Location: North-West London Occupation: Engineer Height: 5-9 Weight: 160lbs Shoe size: UK8 US10 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Courts/ankle boots Do you wear your heels outside: Occasionally What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 7" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Try Daily (:wave: Your highest heel height: Sometimes Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings or thights Anything else you wish to add: Since I joined I startedto wear y heels more often out side to do walking with the dog and also started doing shopping. I love this forum, it gives a real push to be yourself. Have already made a few female friends since... FL

FoxyLady

Name: Anonymous for now Age: 45 Gender: M Location: Ohio, US Occupation: Computers, Information Services Height: 5'11" Weight: 190 Shoe size: 11M What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Boots Do you wear your heels outside: Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: about 4" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Sometimes, but usually more like 2.5 - 3" (:wave: Your highest heel height: Rarely Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Depends on the fit, weather, and the shoe Anything else you wish to add: Besides the 2.5"-3" block heeled boots I wear out on public, I also wear a number of casual and tennis shoes out on a daily basis that are marketed primarily for women. I like the fit, but mostly the flair and style, of women's shoes, and that's why I wear them.

"It's just a flesh wound"

Name: Jeff Age: 25 Gender: M Location: KY, USA Occupation: Banker Height: 5'10" Weight: 170 lbs Shoe size: 10-11 women's boots What's your favourite heel style: Stilleto, semi-chunky What's your favourite shoe style: Boots all the way Do you wear your heels outside: Occasionally What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: Anything 3.5" or better (:smile: Your highest heel height: 5.5"? How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Everyday (:wave: Your highest heel height: Once a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Socks or Hose Anything else you wish to add: I have 16 pair of bots, more than my normal everyday shoes...

Name: Dave Age: 33 Gender: M Location: Ohio, USA Occupation: Engineer Height: 6'0" Weight: 115 lbs Shoe size: Women's 8.5-9 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto, Wedges What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps, Sandals, and boots Do you wear your heels outside: Not yet What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3.5-4" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Whenever I can (:wave: Your highest heel height: Once a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Barefoot or thin socks Anything else you wish to add:

Name: Age: 24 Gender:Male Location:Ontario, Canada Occupation: Height:5'9" Weight: Shoe size:US Women's 11 What's your favourite heel style:Slimmer Than Chunky What's your favourite shoe style:Pumps, Strappy Sandals, Boots Do you wear your heels outside:I Did Before What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:Under 4" (:smile: Your highest heel height:4" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:Off And On (:wave: Your highest heel height:4" Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:Socks Anything else you wish to add

• 3 weeks later...

Name:Ricki Age:55 Gender:M Location:Connecticut, USA Occupation: Administrator Height:5'8" Weight:155 Shoe size:Womens 11/12 What's your favourite heel style:Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style:Boots Do you wear your heels outside:Occasionally What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:5" (:santa_hat: Your highest heel height:8" platform How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:House only, a few times a month (:w00t2: Your highest heel height:very rarely, house only Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:Size 12, socks, Size 11, pantyhose or stockings Anything else you wish to add:As in a previous post, I have many more women's shoes/boots than I do men's. At last count I'm up to about 30 pairs of boots and about 10 pairs of shoes/sandals. I've been keeping 3 and 4 inch boots in the car that I'll wear driving or when alone in the office.

post-9697-133522850996_thumb.jpg

It's all about the heel!