Let's get to know each other

Firefox

Name: - Age: 43 Gender: Male Location: Finland Occupation: IT Height: 189cm Weight: 85kg Shoe size: really 45, but when wearing heels I prefer them really tight, 41-42 What's your favourite heel style: thin high wooden wedges or thin stilettos What's your favourite shoe style: boots Do you wear your heels outside: yes, but only in empty spaces, not in public What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 1 inch platform with 5-6 inch heel (:roll: Your highest heel height: 8 inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: (:wink: Your highest heel height: Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks Anything else you wish to add: I have had this thing for over 25 years and have maybe 100 pair of boots and shoes. I love the feeling of being in danger to fall down and actually falling down. I like to carve the platform edges round so that it supports the shoe very little sideways and then walk on them for maybe 5-10 minutes until my ankles get too tired. I also like the clicking noise that thin heels make on hard surface. When I see a girl walking on the street the most enjoyment I get when she has the shoes covered so I cannot see them, but I can hear they are very high and thin and when there is a sudden change in the clicking rhythm indicating she had a problematic moment with her heels.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: SarahLou Age: 19 Gender: Female Location: UK Occupation: Student Height: 5'7'' Weight: Im not sure, around 11 stone i think Shoe size: UK 6-7 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Umm stiletto pumps with no platform Do you wear your heels outside: Only recently,Im quite new to this! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: I have yet to find this out (:roll: Your highest heel height: 6.5 inches...I can only just about stand in them tho..crawling is easier!! How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: If I knew what it was, im sure i'd wear it alot! (:wink: Your highest heel height: Almost everyday Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings, hose or bare feet, whichever I'm asked to wear.. Anything else you wish to add: I have to say, I felt quite stupid when I couldnt walk in those heels...but what you guys have said has made me feel a whole lot better! Thanks! x

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Phoenix

Height: 5” 8”

Weight: 175

Shoe size: 10 (womens)

What's your favourite heel style: I like stilettos but my body style really is complemented by more blocky or thicker heels.

What's your favourite shoe style: pointed toe boots or shoes, boots mostly

Do you wear your heels outside: yes, as often as I can

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: If I am going to walk around a lot 3”, If I’m going to dinner, a show, etc. things that don’t involve a lot of walking then 4”

(:roll: Your highest heel height: 5” a couple of times out in public

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: non-working – most of the time. Problem is when it gets HOT. Then I have to wear non-heels

(:wink: Your highest heel height: Occasionally when I’m out, a lot in my house

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Depending on the fit of the boot / shoe it’s knee highs, socks (thin or thick)

Anything else you wish to add: I have a fatal attraction for pointed toe boots and shoes. Don’t know why but man, it’s hared to pass up buying a pair when I see some really sharp looking ones. Which is often!

Name: J Age: 29 Gender: Male Location: Danmark Occupation: Salgs Height: 176 Weight: 80 Shoe size: 9½ USW 41Euro What's your favourite heel style: Hmm All :roll: -Plato What's your favourite shoe style: Hmm All :wink: -Plato Do you wear your heels outside: Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4-6Cm. (:oops: Your highest heel height: 9-10Cm. How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: :oops: not enoff (:cry: Your highest heel height: Some times Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Anything else you wish to add: Stockings/bare feet. Socks ughh

((( Frist i am not good to spell )))

..........(((( Sorry for that ))))........

.......................(",).......................

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/

name: Paul/Paula age: 48 gender: hetro male c.d. location: Canada occupation: Electrician height: 6' weight: 200 lbs. :roll: shoe size: women's 11 favorite high heel style: stilletto boots favorite heel height: 4"-5" highest heel height: 6" favorite heels, wear how often: most evenings highest heels, wear how often? rarely do you wear outside? occasionally (to crossdresser club meetings) what do you wear with hh shoes? stay-up stockings mostly, occasionally pantyhose with short skirts, occasionally bare feet (only with pants) anything more? I love to wear all sorts of women's clothes from panties to pumps and bras to boots!! I especially love leather fashions and matching heels...

in leather & heels...

Name:Johnieheel Age:52 Gender:male Location:US OHIO Occupation:Food Height:5'6' Weight:175 Shoe size:9 womens What's your favourite heel style:3-5"high,1-2"thickand stelletto What's your favourite shoe style:close toe,openside strappies. Do you wear your heels outside:yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:3-5" (:evil: Your highest heel height:7" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:every day (:D Your highest heel height:special occasions Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:black socks with my black mary janes etc. Anything else you wish to add:

real men wear heels

Name:JDianeheel Age:50 Gender:femaile Location:US OHIO Occupation:Nurse Height:4'10" Weight:115 Shoe size:4 or 5 womens What's your favourite heel style:Mary janes What's your favourite shoe style:close toe,openside strappies. Do you wear your heels outside:yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:3-5" (:evil: Your highest heel height:6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:3 to 4" (:D Your highest heel height:special occasions Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:nothing my black mary janes etc. Anything else you wish to add:

Name: Jamie Age: 20 Gender: M Location: South Carolina, USA Occupation: PC Tech Height: 5'11" Weight: 217 Shoe size: 11W (F/US) 10 (M/US) What's your favourite heel style: Stacked What's your favourite shoe style: Boots Do you wear your heels outside: Not Offten What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3-4 (:evil: Your highest heel height: 4 How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Everyday (:D Your highest heel height: Often Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: All Anything else you wish to add:I'm still getting used to this part of myself. Sry for the short answers, thats just how I am lol

Life is like a good shoe store, the more variety the better!

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Andrew

Height: Erm... 5'10" or so, I think

Weight: 15.5 stone (oh dear :D )

Shoe size: 9UK (although can usually comfortably wear a size 8 boot, which is nice, because most high street shops only sell up to size 8!! :evil::D )

What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto

What's your favourite shoe style: Knee & thigh boots

Do you wear your heels outside: Recently started a little bit :)

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 3.5 to 4" (for comfort & "walkability")

(;) Your highest heel height: 5" I think

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: Daily if possible (morning & evening, but not usually during the day - until recently :D )

(:( Your highest heel height: Erm... when I feel like it, once a month or so, inside only so far

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Depends - bare feet where possible (if I can get the boots on), knee high hosiery if my feet need to be a bit more slippy to get the boots on (like with size 8 boots - I can wear them comfortably, but they can sometimes be a bit tight to get on)

Anything else you wish to add:

I also like wearing riding boots & jodhpurs :D ,but can't ride & don't want to start.

I'm also into railways & railway modelling :D

Name: Paula Passchier Age: 39+ Gender: Female Location: The Netherlands Occupation: Office manager Height: 170 cm Weight: is ok :evil: Shoe size: Eur 38-39 What's your favourite heel style: thin stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: strappy sandals, open toed pumps, elegant boots in winter Do you wear your heels outside: Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 8-12 cm (:D Your highest heel height: without platform, about 14-15 cm with platforms 18 cm. How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: every day. (:D Your highest heel height: party, special occasions Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: mostly bare feet, otherwise stockings, but never socks. Anything else you wish to add: I am a long time heel wearer, like to share experiences and tips with others.

• 1 month later...

Name: Duo Age: 19 Gender: Male Location: Australia Occupation: Retail Height: 5 ft 2. A shorty =P Weight: about 70kg Shoe size: Uk 7 n 8. Aus bout a 8 or 9 What's your favourite heel style: Stilettos What's your favourite shoe style: Boots and anything with an Ankle Strap! Do you wear your heels outside: No, not yet (Been out once though) What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (Dont mind higher though) (:evil: Your highest heel height: 4.5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Whenever I can. (:D Your highest heel height: Whenever they are close by =) Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: hose and bare feet Anything else you wish to add: Since 11, ive pretty much grown up with heels. Tried plenty of different types. Now I crossdress. Love the feel of skirts, leather corsets n skimpy dresses. Freestyling all the way and loving it!

• 2 weeks later...

Name:Frank

Height:180cm

Weight:77

Shoe size:41-42

What's your favourite heel style:stiletto/slim and high

What's your favourite shoe style:higt boots and pumps, sandal, tight hieght

Do you wear your heels outside: in the dark, not in public

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height:Thight height 4"

(:evil: Your highest heel height:5"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height:3-5 days a week

(:D Your highest heel height:5-6 year

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings, socks

Anything else you wish to add: My wife just alow me to wear heels when we have a romanse. I sneak out some times.

Posted ImagePosted Image vbrep_register("16") Posted Image

Name:Johnnie Age:59 Gender:Male Location:FtWorth Texas Occupation:Retired Height:5'11" Weight:190lbs Shoe size:11,12,13, US womens depending on make of shoe What's your favourite heel style:stilletto/thick What's your favourite shoe style:mostly t-strap. then strappy Do you wear your heels outside:no What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:4"/5" (:evil: Your highest heel height:6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:most days all day (:D Your highest heel height:once weekly Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:mostly bare. sometimes hose. Anything else you wish to add:

t-straps are my favorite style.

Name: On Heels

Height: 5ft 11in

Weight: 75Kg

Shoe size: UK 8

What's your favourite heel style: Block

What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps & sling backs

Do you wear your heels outside:YES

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 2inch

(:evil: Your highest heel height: 3.5inch

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: Daily(:D Your highest heel height: at home only

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Bare feet, Stockings and Knee high hoseAnything else you wish to add: My wife calls me Imelda” I can’t think why! She does not like me wearing stilettos / pointed shoes out.

Name:Jankas Age:42 Gender:Male Location:Sweden/Stockholm Occupation:Retired for bad back Height: 170 cm Weight: 80 kg Shoe size: 39-40 euro depending on style. What's your favourite heel style: Wedge,stiletto and block. What's your favourite shoe style: pumps,slingbacks Do you wear your heels outside: Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:3-4" (:evil: Your highest heel height:5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:Every day (:D Your highest heel height:Sometimes a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:Dipends on weather but not bare feet and socks Anything else you wish to add:No

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Kirsten

Height: 182cm

Weight: 70kg

Shoe size: 40/41 - US 9 or 10

What's your favourite shoe style: Boots

Do you wear your heels outside: offcourse

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 3" to 4"

(:rocker: Your highest heel height: 6"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: daily

(:biggrin: Your highest heel height: sometimes

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: depends on my mood and the weather but mostly stockings/hold-ups.

Anything else you wish to add: I'm addicted to High Heels and I just love (wearing) them.

• 1 month later...

Name:Maninheels99

Height:6'-1"

Weight:173

Shoe size:Supposed to be size 15 in womens size, but size 13 works

What's your favourite heel style:As long as it looks neat

What's your favourite shoe style:As long as they are high heels

Do you wear your heels outside:No

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height:6 inches

(:rocker: Your highest heel height:3 1/2 inches

How often do you wear:8Hrs/7days

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:hose

Anything else you wish to add:

Name: Katherine Age: Not gonna lie, so not gonna tell you! Old enough... Gender: Female Location: New Jersey Occupation: Pulmonary Pediatric Nurse Height: 5'6 Weight: Same as age.....Enough, not too much.... Shoe size: US 9 - 10 - 11 depends on the style What's your favourite heel style: spiked to med chunky What's your favourite shoe style: pumps and boots, sandals in summer Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3.5 and 4 inch (:rocker: Your highest heel height: 5 inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: daily (:biggrin: Your highest heel height: once in a while Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: All Anything else you wish to add: All women should walk behind a guy in heels, more will understand then!

Name: Wood&Metal Age: 34 Gender: Male. Location: South Florida Occupation: Self Employed Height: 5' 6" Weight: 135 lbs. Shoe size: M 9, W 10-12 What's your favourite heel style: spiked to chunky What's your favourite shoe style: boots, particularly western styles. Do you wear your heels outside: on occasion What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3" to 4" (:rocker: Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: a few times a week (:biggrin: Your highest heel height: once a week, if that Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks Anything else you wish to add.

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Name:Guy Age:38 Gender:M Location:Belgium Occupation: Height:1.82 Weight:95Kg Shoe size:45Eu What's your favourite heel style:stilletto What's your favourite shoe style:Boots Do you wear your heels outside:sometimes What is: far from home (a) Your favourite heel height:4-5" (:rocker: Your highest heel height:8 How often do you wear: every day at home (a) Your favourite heel height:5" (:biggrin: Your highest heel height:8" balletts Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:stockings Anything else you wish to add:

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Andrew Age: 51 Gender: Male Location: Southern England Occupation: Height: 6' 1" Weight: 15 stone Shoe size: UK 9 (wide fitting!) What's your favourite heel style: cuban/block What's your favourite shoe style: court Do you wear your heels outside: no What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3" (:wink: Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: occasionaly (:D Your highest heel height: occasionaly Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: hose/stockings, never bare-footed or socks! Anything else you wish to add: Usually wear with skirt but rest male clothes, just occasionally full CD

Name: Tiffany Age: 31 Gender: Male Location: Canada Occupation: IT Height: 170cm Weight: 80kg Shoe size: US 9 shoes / 10 boots What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: All Do you wear your heels outside: Not yet :D What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3" - 4" (:fine: Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: as often as possible (B) Your highest heel height: sometimes Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: all options. Anything else you wish to add: I started wearing my aunts high heels when I was 5, since then I moved on to crossdressing since women have so many more and nicer shoes/clothing options :wink:

Name: Shelly Age: 38 Gender: F Location: USA Occupation: Entrepreneur Height: 168cm 5'6" Weight: 58kg Shoe size: 36/38 US 7 or 8 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Thigh high boots Do you wear your heels outside: Mostly, there are pairs I reserve for the bed What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5inch (:wink: Your highest heel height: 7inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Every day (:D Your highest heel height: 10 - 12 times monthly Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Yes to all Anything else you wish to add: Yes, we also collect the Willits shoes, and any art that is expressed in high heel form.

Name: Samantha.

Height: 6’ 0’’ in stocking feet.

Weight: 14 stone and 8 lbs.

Shoe size: UK 10.

What's your favourite shoe style: Like a nice court shoe.

Do you wear your heels outside: Yes and love it.

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 3" - 4".

(:wink: Your highest heel height: 5"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: As often as possible

(:D Your highest heel height: sometimes

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Woolford tights and stockings.

Anything else you wish to add: I’m a tease J who likes to please.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Jon

Height: 5"11

Weight: 15 stones

Shoe size: 10 (uk)

What's your favourite shoe style: Any, probably courts

Do you wear your heels outside: Yes

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 4"

(:wink: Your highest heel height: 6"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: Often

(:D Your highest heel height: Rarely - far too painful for traipsing round Manchester

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings or tights - mostley fishnets

Anything else you wish to add: I'm going for the Eddie Izzard look - It seems to be working

Never try to baptise a cat

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Innskin

Location: Mid-west USA, just a little west of the Racing Capital of the World, Indy 500

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 200+ lbs

Shoe size: 12 women's, 10 men's, euro 43

What's your favourite heel style: Wedge

What's your favourite shoe style: Platform or open toe

Do you wear your heels outside: Yes, whenever I can

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 4"

(:wink: Your highest heel height: 6"

How often do you wear: As often as I can

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Pantyhose or tights

Anything else you wish to add: Heels, as well as hose should be unisex items

• 1 month later...

Complete this short quiz to let other people know about a little about you. If you don't want to answer anything, leave it blank. Copy and paste the quiz questions to start you off. Name:Giovanni Age:42 Gender:m Location:colorado Occupation:artist Height:5'7" Weight:167 Shoe size:9.5 What's your favourite heel style:stiletto What's your favourite shoe style:court/boots Do you wear your heels outside:no, just luv them! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:4-5 in (;) Your highest heel height:6 How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: (:o Your highest heel height: Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Anything else you wish to add:i'l be back later, gotta runl

Name: Andy Age: 31 Gender: Male Location: Scottish Borders Occupation: Youth worker Height: 5'11 Weight: 12 Stone Shoe size: 8 (depending on style and shop!) What's your favourite heel style: Slim and sexy but not necessarily Stilleto What's your favourite shoe style: Mary Janes Do you wear your heels outside: Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3 Inch (;) Your highest heel height: 4 Inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Most days (:o Your highest heel height: Once a month ish Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Sometimes socks, usually hose or stockings, bare feet in sandals Anything else you wish to add: Love flats as well and heels, Wear flats and sandals out more than mens shoes

Name: CriagR Age: 52 Gender: Male Location: Arkansas Occupation: Computer Tech Height: 5'11 Weight: 260 lbs Shoe size: 12-13 (depending on style and shop!) What's your favourite heel style: Slim and sexy but not necessarily Stilleto What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps Do you wear your heels outside: Rarely What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 Inch (;) Your highest heel height: 4 Inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Once or twice a month (:o Your highest heel height: Once a month ish Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Usually hose or stockings, bare feet on occasion Anything else you wish to add: Boots are probably my second favorite style and then Sandals. Don't personally like flats, flip flops, or platforms.