Heels Bare

ritton

I love seeing sexy girls in spiked heel sandals or slides with bare feet and tight jeans in the summer time when its really hot out. the slapping sound when they walk is a real turn on. any girls out there that cant stand to wear stockings? I think if a girl has nise legs they should shoe them off. Anyone agree???

• 2 weeks later...

I do hate stockings...but have to wear them at work.....favorite wear in summer is mules or wedges......Took we a while to like the wedges but I bought a quitw outlandish pair in Oxford.......sort of Barbie Doll pink check...nearly 5" n I love em!! Suzy

Love seeketh not itself to please,

Nor for itself hath any care;

But for another gives its ease,

And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a girl... but... I wore my 5 in (non leather) loafers bearfooted for a couple of hours on Friday. I didn't find they rubbed, it was more the heat and moisture. Now, this may just be my feet, but I can imagine it would happen with any type of closed shoe, even on an open sandal under the foot. At least with hose or socks, they absorb any moisture. SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

It is the overheating that is the worst with shoes. There's nothing less appealing than having to peel off a pair of shoes at the end of the day, in an effort to cool down. With sandals, this is not much of a problem, because the feet get a lot of air. With closed shoes, everyone is right to think that stockings or other items are great for wearing. Under certain conditions, bare feet in closed shoes can work, but on a hot day... it's trouble in the making. Of course, I enjoy my legs in stockings, I love the look. I think the big thing would be to experiment, try a few things, and find what works best. We all have different body chemistires, we all react differently to cvertain situations. You never know if you never try.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My opinion about this is : With sandals (depend which model), bare feet/legs look better than with a nylon/pantyhose on. But with a pump, really look better with tights/pantyhose/stocking. For summer, for women who love wearing pantyhose, they are some "summer pantyhose" available in the market. When you walk, a small breeze refresh your legs. Those products could help women who must wear pantyhose during the summer.

Laurieheels - am I hearing right? 'The slapping attracts to much attention'? Godesses, especially high-heeled godesses, are sent down from Mount Olympus specificially TO gain the attention of us heel-admiring mere mortals! The slap-slap-slap is so, so, so sexy! The lower-cut the toe-strap, the greater and sexier the slap-slap-slap! Don't DO things like this to me (whittling away at my faith in a godess) - it made me come over all unnecessary! Mortally yours, Heelfan.

Onwards and upwards!

Well, Heelfan, when I wrote that, I could remember working for a communications company, and being on the executive floor, heading for the mailroom there. It's very quiet, no music or high level of background noise, and it is not the place to be noticed, believe me. Now, I may not be so strict about what I said, I am not in a position where the slapping sound can do much of anything, and without a real job, attention is welcome. You never know what it may bring. Is your faith restored somewhat? Although as far as being sent from Mount Olympus, if it were true, right now I would be doing everything I could to get back there and get the other deities to use their powers for my benefit.

Yes Laurie - of COURSE my faith is restored! Somehow, when I was writing about the slap-slap-slapping, I was thinking neither of you being an inhibited communications worker creeping towards the mailroom, nor of you pottering around at home, but more a vision of you purposefully striding-out through a bustling shopping mall, your 5" heeled sandal mules clicking away on the marble floor and slapping away too, cauzing dozens, nay hundreds of mortals to be transifixed by your passage amongst them, only their eyes moving as they follow the immortal progress of a Goddess passing through their midst! However (sigh!), to bring us both back down to earth, VERY BEST OF LUCK with your job-hunting Laurie! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The feel of nylons on my freshly shaved legs is so pleasurable, it does not matter to me what the season is or what the weather is like.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I used to work in an office (a few years ago) with the same rules. We were not allowed to have bare legs. In the summer we had no choice but to wear tights etc. I think the rules changed at one point but it was a little stupid (the company was run by old fashioned Englisg gentlemen at the time who did not know better).