does anyone here have christian louboutin shoes

greybagred

Heres a thing. i seem to be enjoying a period of loving the look of Christian Louboutin shoes. i am loving them so much, that i have just ordered a pair of the Pigalle shoes with the 5" heels in black patent. just one of those spur of the moment decisions which i might just regret later when they arrive. I was wondering, has anyone out there got a pair of these shoes , and if so, do they run true to size or are they on the small side. I am hoping that you will give me the answer that i am after or they will end up on ebay in a few weeks. Look forward to hearing from you.

I have been resisting the overwhelming urge to buy a pair of Clichys for a couple of years now. Of all of the shoes that are styled and presented for purchase out there, the Clichy is, to me, the perfect high heel pump and I don't know how much longer I can hold out.

Clichy

The biggest reason I've not bought a pair already is that $600 is, in my opinion, way too much for a man to pay for a pair of women's high heels for himself.

There is a website, The Fashion Spot, that has a thread devoted to Christian Louboutin shoes. the url is:

The Fashion Spot

One of the members there, PoshaPairs, posted the following comment about the pigalles and clichys

5-06-2008

windowshopping

The shoe is called the Clichy (round toe) and retails for $600 at the Christian Louboutin store. The pointy toe version is called the Pigalle and is the same price. I was in the store today and tried them on, I must say id recommend practicing around the house for a bit as they are very lightweight and the heel is very pencil like. But they are amazing and worth every penny. Im about to get a second job so i can buy the Clichy and the Pigalle. lol

Please let us know if you take the plunge and, when you get them, tell us all about them (I feel my resolve weakening already:w00t2: )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted a pair of the ankle-straps that Gwyneth Paltrow wore in Iron Man, until I found out they were $600. I will never be caught dead in public with any of my pumps or sandals, and I refuse to pay more than $50 for a pair of shoes I have intention of wearing outside my house.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma