Chiao - I´m new here

maninkirt

Chiao I was thinking telling you all a bit about me and my high heel weraring. Living together with my girlfreind, I´m running a little consultant buisness with two partners of mine. Since early 2006 I have been dressed as a woman from my waist down. It means panties (all the time) nylons (knee high or pantyhose). I wear a skirt or a skirt suit when I fell for it. I would say the last year I have worn a skirt every day to the office and if not, ladies pants, dressy slacks or jeans. As for shoes its always high heels. I also started wearing a bit of make up, not much but I put on a make up every day now, as well as painting my nails. That´s me.

Thank´s highetsheels. My favourite sort of style is stiletto pumps with a pointy toe. I am wearing 4 or 5 inch heels most of the times, as my dayly kind of heels. During the summer months I like wearing high heel stiletto sandals too. If I wearing my sandals I try wearing them without nylons. When I am wearing pumps I use nylons. Its looks better and its fels better to. Yes my girlfreind having the same kind of taste as me when it comes to shoes and clothes. Yes she is wearing the same kind of heels as I am.

Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you have found a look that you enjoy and I think you are very fortunate to have others around you that are supportive.

You say that for the three years you have been wearing skirts and/or heels to work. How do the others in the office react? Did you get much pressure from others when you started wearing skirts and heels? What got you started in the first place?

I’m looking forward to reading your posts.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Chiao highestheels. My girlfreind and I have two closets. One for me, one for her but we borrow things from each others very very often. Me loving clothes, shoes. My girlfreind is the same. I buying clothes all the time so I need my own closet and so do my girlfreind but we borrow from each others more or less all the time.

Chiao Thighbootguy. I have alwaysed love clothes. As a kid trying my mothers clothes and heels when I was alone at home. To make it short, I wanted to have this good feeling I had putting nylons on, putting a skirt on, slipping in to a pair of high heels. I wanted to be dressed this way having this feeling all the time. I have been lucky. My colleagues, my freinds have accepted me and the way I want to live my life. Ofcourse there´s been some who hasen´t but most have. I have also been very open about it. Telling my colleague, my freinds how I feel, what I was planning to do. My male colleagues and my male freinds have taken this better then I thought they would. They haven´t said not so much about how they feel seeing me in a skirt, in hingh heels. Not to me any way. I bet they are thinking; "its his dicision". I think, I hope its theirs way to accept me. Women is different. My girlfreind, my female colleague and freinds has supported me a lot through out this. I guess its easier for a woman to put her in to my situation, the way I think and feel. I think women sees me a bit as one of them now. To my gender I am a man but I think women see in me; "hey here´s a guy, a bit like us he has to face some of the problems we girls have to face". No I can´t say I get much pressure from others when I started wearing skirts and heels. It was more pressure from within my self. To be accepted, to be as good as them. I still have this feeling I must be twice as good as my male colleagues. Yes I am accepted the way I am but I still have this feeling. I can´t talk about this with my male colleague, the guys at the office or my the guys I know. They woulden´t understand. They would just call me "a sissy", I am sure they would. I can though talk about this with my girlfreind and my female freinds. Its both a good feeling knowing I can talk about this but also a strange feeling realize they too feeling a bit the same. Hearing them telling me they too feeling a bit the same.

Hi Maninskirt, I am new here as well and am impressed about what you write. Well and a bit envious :-) ! Would love to be free as you are, with accepting girlfriend and be able to wear what I want at work... wow how great that would be. Well getting late here, anyway looking forward to reading more from you ! Bye for now. Pat

Chiao Pat, Welcome, thank´s Pat. Yes its feels wunderful being able living this way, the way I want to, my girlfreind accepting it, my buisness parnters, my coleagues. It feels just wunderful. Oh Pat I hope you will be able living the way you want. Living the way I do. You know Pat i just coulden´t go on living the way I did before. Taking the step, coming out not hiding my feelings, its the best I have done. Though we are far apart I will asure you I support youu all the way in this. Hope you can do it. Just wanted to tell you Pat I started do my posting under the CD section, hope you can join us there. Take care Pat, good luck

Hey, Congratulations for your braveness of doing what you want. The swedish people has always been known as one of the most free people in the whole world. Most of us live in coutries where people are very narrow minded (Latin America, United States, etc), thus our fear of being laughed at or sometimes beaten up (as reported in some threads here). I know that, with the due time, thanks to the young generation, this will change and men in high heels will be common stuff just like men with long hair or men with earrings. Good Luck, Celso