At 17, I'm reached...the "Outing" stage!

Gotta flash on that camera HHD?

BTW, I read all your story and you have come a long way grasshopper. Congrats!:o

And the good news continues to flow today. Btw, unfortunately, this new cell phone I got a couple of months ago lacks a flash :cool1:

But anyway, back to today. I think I may have set a new record once you read my day. I'm 17, btw x]

Today, well, yesterday....I was thinking. I was thinking back to thursday. That's the day I bought my 1st two pairs of heels, from Thrift Stores but they fit nonetheless. I adore them both greatly, up to the point, Wow. I should drive in them home. So that's what I did That night. Friday, yesterday, my friend texted me. Her name's Beth, 'nuff said. She's a net friend of mine and understands and supports my heel fetish. So, I was telling her how proud of myself I felt. And then she asks, "So,where are you gonna wear 'em?" I, of course, has to hide it from the parents, so my time in them is quite limited, especially with a little sis that I must look after, so that eliminates the heeling for the day completely.

So she asks me that, and I reply back, "Oh, I have my ways (:-)" And that's left at that. That night (still friday, btw), when everyone's asleep, I sneak my black shoes with my black jeans and a black shirt to match. I had decided that tomorrow (which is today), I would go out to numerous places, in my heels! Yes, I said it. Go out, in public, in a few of my heels I had gotten. So, friday night, I snuck into the living room and started to undress from my pajamas and into the horde of black clothes I picked out. Then, got into my heels. Hm, I thought, this looks good, but I don't think I want people looking at the 'skyscrapers' I got on my feet, let alone my feet itself. So I declined, but the heels were still to go on, no matter what! I even had friends (that I also told other than Beth) that was supporting through with this, a few of the net.

9:15am - I woke up. I guess it's time. I got up and got my stuff ready, got my heels together in a bag to sneak back out the house into my truck, my wallet, keys, and....Zune MP3?! Oh well, lol. I told my step-dad that I'd be out for awhile, and on I went, with the bag of heels, of course!

Side note: Went to grandma's to show my family my truck, before I went anywhere else. Minus well. While I'm out, I said. Then went to aunt's to show her and her kids the truck. Reply of the day: That's nicee! lol

I drove to my former school and went onto the side street, to change into the pair I was gonna wear to the bank: my 4" peep-toe wedges. As I was doing this, I was hoping that it wasn't crowded, nor that anyone would stare and me and my heels. Once they were on, on I went onto the highway to the bank. Took me awhile to custom my seat and go, though x)

Once there, I parked and immediately texted my friends. "Alright. I'm at my first location. wish me luck :D" (and that's exact text, btw). I gotta "GOOD LUCK!!!!!" from Beth, and I assume everyone else was still sleeping. So, I got out the car, reached for my keys and cell phone, and went on in, nervous to the core. A few people were sitting in their cars in the parking lot, waiting for their family member or other half. Don't think anyone really paid any mind to my heels. Great, I immediately thought, and a guy opened the door, not for me, but his (I guess) parents coming through, so I immediately went through before they came out.

Crowded. My luck went out. Still, I moved forward and behind the last person in line, a lady actually. Okay. So far so good. And as I thought that, the line moved up, and more people came in, a big group of men. Uh oh! but I stayed calm...ok, no. I stayed a tad bit nervous, to the point I think my pants are shaking. The tension and nervousness went through my body and into my legs. I felt my legs slowly beginning to weaken. Please don't give out on me, not yet. My ankles were filling most of it, and seemed to be going in and out. They came back once the line moved up, and I was 2nd from the front to go up. I filled out a Withdrawl slip, and stood there, waiting, at the same time wondering and looking at the horde of people that suddenly made the line nearly close to the door. Oh boy. Are all of them gonna be looking at my footwear while waiting? But, "Next!" Oh boy! I was up. All nervousness was ready to explode my body, literally! But, I moved up to the service counter and gave her my Withdrawl slip. I stood there, waiting for the appropiate actions that were to be taken, with hands in my pockets like being in heels were nothing. and just thinkng rapidly. Oh God. Are they looking at me? What about the heels? Oh God, are they judging me as we speak? Oh God, will someone confront me? Oh God, when's she gonna hand me the receipt to sign?? Oh God! I can't go through with this! "Please sign the receipt," the clerk finally asked. I signed it, and handed it back to her. She pulled out the moeny I was taking out, $35 for a pair of shoes (or two :-? I was gonna get later. "Thank you, and have a nice day." "Thanks," I said back, and out I went, with the sole of the shoe making a small bit of noise on the way out. o.o; Phew! I'm outta there! And on I went to the truck and to my next destination.

(Part 2 of 3 coming in a sec)

Formally "HHDude"

What a great detailed story! You have a great sense of courage, of doing something despite feeling a sense of fear for doing it. Ultimately, it seems as if you are proving to yourself that your fears are really Fantasies Experienced As Realities. And what a great bunch of supportive friends you have. Perhaps one day Beth might be willing to join you in one your heeling adventures?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

"OMG!! I...I did it :o" (original text message) was the text I sent my friends. "Sweet! I knew you could!!" was Beth's reply back. I was soo proud of myself as soon as I got in the truck. I was overwhelmed with excitement and more courage and confidence than ever before, and I didn't even go to Payless yet!

Side note: Forgot to tell you how I walked in. With my small toes poked out the peep-toes, under my long jeans, I walked in somewhat nervously, but confidently still. The soles hit the ground to give off a little sound while walking, so I could have caught some attention while in the bank. I was the center of attention, no doubt :o

Well, while my excitement was jumping around in my body, my nervousness slowly crept in again as I neared Payless. It was to the point that I forgot I was driving fast most of the time. But Payless wasn't too far from the bank, so that got under control rather quickly. When I got to the turn into Payless, excitement went away and shaky nervousness started moving me again. (Also, I was turned-on from a thought after coming from the bank x] It was bearable this time, 'cause this time, I knew what I was gonna do: try on a few pairs of heels and come out with a happy face...and heels. I drove in and parked, and did the same maneuver I did at the bank: got my keys and cell phone, and went on in, this time, with confidence and no doubt.

Inside......*crickets chirping* Empty. Despite it wasn't night time, about 10ish now, the store was empty. The only people around were the clerks: a black lady and a high-heeled mexican lady (completely no offence! Just wanted to state races, that's all. The high-heeled was cute though :cool1: "You need the Men's section?" the 1st lady asked. "Yes," I replied, too nervous and caught-off-guard to admit I was going for the Women's section instead. "Follow this section, and they're right in the back." "Thanks," I told her, and headed down the way. I believe I caught Them off-guard when I walked around the desk in my peep-toes [still]. They couldn't see because there was [basically] like a wall preventing them to see a person's current footwear, and when I walked past them, their eyes were shocked, but didn't show. Hah! I was probably the talk-of-the-day for them! xD

So I browsed in the "Men's" section to them (it was the Women's), and saw some interesting pair, some I saw on the site, others I've seen at my school. A few girls have worn them before on the "Out of Uniform" Days at school, and my! I loved eyeing them too! Anyhow, I saw a few good, went to the bench, and tried them on. Of course, a person came in every 2-5 mins or so, some being men, others being women and teens. It didn't stop me, no sirree. Even with the person that was kinda hiding somewhere in the store and about to leave got a glance at me trying on numerous pairs. She didn't seem to care, though. So I continued looking and trying, as more people came in. And I came to the conclusion: I found 2 pairs I liked, and wanted to get them then and there, but, Maybe I should go to the other store 1st. See if they have a few eye-catching pairs. So I put the 2 boxes back, and left out, still confident as ever. No doubt, they may have talked about me as I headed out, but oh well. I knew what I was getting, and nothing was stopping me from coming back and getting them ;D

So, I decided to head across the street to Carson's to see if I can find a good pair there. Whoa! I was overwhelmed to see a big crowd of cars in the parking lot. But nonetheless, I was ready. But this time, I decided to go in with another pair Not the peep-toes. I went in with my 1st pair ever bought: brown 4" wedges. And these made somewhat of a small noise when walked in, but still, I went in with them on. (They seemed pretty silent this time.) Went in through the door. Wow...forgot how it looked like at first. But, people checking out, many women in the women's section, and....just people all around the store, basically. I walked in and headed straight to the left to the "Shoes." Another 'wow' happened. I was seeing many shoes up on display. It, for me, was like a dream come true. I was finally able to do what I've wanted to, even here: try on to my heart's content.

Oh! Forgot a piece! The heels I was really eyeing were all the designer shoes up on display, from Baby Phat to Calvin Klein to others I've never even heard of. As I said, it was a dream come true when I went to this section. I could try on to my heart's content, but, I decided to just try on a pair of Baby Phat wedges I was really interested in. They literally had quite an arch to them though, with a platform of, I think, 2" and a heel height of 5"!!! Boy! Was that a walk to remember! I asked the clerk, a male, if he had any in 11. He replied 'yes' and went in the back to fetch me a pair. Came back and I immediately tried them on. I decided to put on both so I can see how I manage in them. Wow! What a tuffie here! I mean, I could manage them, since they fitted well, but that arch...hah, don't get me started on that! They're managable, I'll say that, and with a little walk-around more in them, I'll be fine in them in no time. I've already targeted them as the next pair of heels I get :-? But....oh dear. Did I tell you the overwhelming price?....over 50 dollars! WOWOW! I need to wait til my mom gets paid again to get those! So I gave them back to the clerk and walked outta there, empty-handed :sad: But never fear! For I am near, Payless, my dear! :w00t2: (Nice, huh?)

I switched back into my peep-toes, cause I didn't wanna go back in Payless with the "old" pair I had on (then why'd I get them? xD). So, at Payless, it seemed as soon as I left the first time, more people flocked in there to meet me this time. I pull in to park. Another car parks a car nex to me. Oh boy, I thought, and I went on in to claim my 2 pair of heels. This time, not only was the black lady gone (for luch, I bet), but it seemed more males were in there, along with teens with their parents. I went in, saw the girl again, got my 2 pairs, and went to checkout. As I was looking for my pairs, I started continuously looking at the door, making sure I didn't recognize any of the teens that came in. Lucky me all of them were unnoticeable, and I continued to checkout. Again, no rut from anyone about my heels, nor any stares at them. Even the passing teens didn't take one look at my footwear. It goes to show teenagers don't pay attention to Everything :w00t2: And checkout was over, I walked out and to my truck.

I officially owned 2 pairs of American Eagle brand shoes! :clap: Both wedges! :wave::D I'm proud!

(Part 3 coming in another sec)

Formally "HHDude"

I once again texted my friends to tell them that I just came from Payless and Carson's. No replies back. :-? Everyone's busy, I suppose.

Well, I finally came near the end of my journey with my last (possible) visits to the Thrift Stores I got my 1st two pairs of shoes from. And I decided to end it with a bang. I went out in my "skyscrapers" originally from Hot Topic! Hey, I wore everything else EXCEPT these, and I was definately ready to go out in them. Can't leave a pair of shoes unworn!

So, I went over to the place I got the "skyscrapers" from, and parked. Took off my peep-toes and put on the "skyscrapers," and was once again hit with nervousness. But this time was unlike any other. I was going in with very high sandals on, under jeans that apparantly didn't hide the full shoe. Just the top part and some of my foot. But I was still ready for this one, looking down at everyone from 6ft high (I'm 5'8" without them on) and just seeing everyone's reaction (but, of course, it doesn't happen. Teens don't pay attention to everything, remember?). So, I did my ritual: reached for cell and keys, and on I went. First person I cross paths with is a teen boy, looking to be in his early teen years. He was standing behind a garbage can. Now, at the same time I'm walking to the door, a guy in a red car comes out of his car and to the door. He makes it before me and gets a "hello" from the boy and goes in. I follow along and hope to get a 'hello' from the boy. "Hello," I say, but no reply from the boy. I think he was eyeing my footwear as he did the gentleman before me. Probably differentiating our tastes in footwear. Either that, or just wondering why my was so "freaky-looking and high" and the man's was "low and simple." But oh well. I continued in.

Once again, crowdedness. Gosh, just can't escape it today! I went down the hall and entered. People, people, everywhere! Each aisle was crowded with at least a person in each, so obviously, I would be somewhat the center of attention in some aisles. I started to the left, in an aisle with a person in it. Walked past her and towards te back to start my search. I was looking predominantly for wedges (of course!) but only saw duds. But, I probably kept my word on being the "center of attention" while walking past person after person after people after person. Gosh! It was like an endless barrage of people, coming to see me and my footwear of choice. (Just think back to part 1. Imagine what if I went through with going out with my "dark"wear.....Center of attention, no doubt. Especially since my black pants are pretty tight and wouldn't cover a bit of the shoe.) But I continued browsing, paying them no mind. And I saw a winner! And straight from Payless into this store, it seemed. A brown pair of peep-toe wedges! No doubt, these are mine. And they're my size! I grabbed them and tried them on, working my way off the "skyscrapers" and into the wedges. Perfect fit! I just had to have them. So I carried them around and continued browsing until I could browse no more. I went up to checkout, and ! ! ! They all had quite a line! And I thought I had to wait and have everyone look at my footwear before I finally checked out. But, a miracle happened! The 1st counter was finally open! I went over to that line and waited for the other 2 people in front of me to check out before I finally did.

And like that, I had a pair, straight from Payless, for only 3 dollars! xD

I exited the building, and the boy was still there. As I was walking to the truck, he probably eyed my shoes again, wondering why I was wearing them. But, of course, I paid him no mind. And got in my truck to my last destination.

I'ma save the typing for the last place because they didn't really have anything "new.' Everything seemed to be the same from thursday. So, nothing there. Probably got a couple of eyes, including one lady browsing the racks. I tried on some boots they had there before, and they were tied together with those plastic tag things on the zips of each. Didn't stop me from trying them on. Plus, they were boots, and had a hard heel. I was up to the challenge! So I zipped them up somehow, and walked in them. At the same time, the lady comes from nowhere and sees me walking in them. She looks at the boots, then at my "skyscrapers" she ran over mistakenly, and she walked past me. She then turn to see if I was heading back to, I guess, take them off and put the "skyscrapers" on (which I did). But the way she was looking...well, probably not that pleasant of a look. Probably a look of question, but oh well. I continued to browse.

And that's it of my browsing journey! As for the stuff that happened after.....well, we'll save that for another day :o

Thanks all for reading my loong day worth of reading. And I hope you all enjoy it, as I did experiencing my first official heeling, in public! Now...I need sleep -.-~~~

Formally "HHDude"

And today, on a Sunday, I've done it, yet again. I was thinking "keep it short, dude. Don't bore everyone." But, as a writer (or soon-to-be), I couldn't just shorten it ina few lines. That's impossible for me (but still possible in class). So, I'll tell you of my day today.

9:45a - Mom texts me up. She asks if I'm going to church, and I said "Suree" (Lord forgive me). I got ready to "go," told my step-dad where I was going, and on I went, to church.....Yeah. Too perfect of a time to go in heels instead of church (again, Lord forgive me).

10:45 - I'm off to Payless. I got those green polka-dot round-toe wedges, and wanted to return them for a pair in brown (I've no green shirts in the closet). Went in with my peep-toes again, and two (rather cute) girls were the clerks of the day, one of them from yesterday. I asked them if they had them in brown, and said "No. Only green. Sorry." I still turned them in. Big mistake. (Still regretting it now) I left.

11-11:15 - Go to Wal-Mart, see in they have decent pairs. Didn't venture in my heels, in fear of seeing someone from school, so I went in my gym shoes. And most definitely, they do. I back out of getting them just yet. Wanted to see if another Payless had the color I was looking for, so I leave, for today.

11:45 - Went over to Target, see what they had. Ventured in my red wedges (with a top to match :-?) Boy! Alot of good pairs! But...all sky-high over my price range (at this moment, the money I got back from Payless wasn't enough for anything). So, I went to the clearance section. Looked at them, voila! Looked at a seemingly (at the time) good pair, for $6. Got them, and.....wait. Is that....A*****?!...oh no... Panic rushed through my body as I took the bag and walked, with my head in the other direction, past her. I hope she didn't see me. Went to my truck, and decided to change into the new wedges I got, when....Ahh! She's coming towards me! And I'm trying to change into my shoes! I hurried and went to the driver's side to put them on there. She was in front of me, parked far across though. I think I was in the clear.

12:15p - Went to K-Mart in my new heels. No good pairs here. Went to the Payless next door. No luck. :w00t2: Gosh, don't think I'll ever find them now, but, a very small light glimmered. The clerk recommended 2 other locations that may have them. I thanked her and went on.

1p - I drive over to Schereville. Bout a half-hour drive from where I live. I decided to go into a Fashion Bug store next to the Payless. It's an all-female store, but I went in just for the heels, so no doubt I got full attention when I walked in, especially since I went in with my brown peep-toes. I didn't know, after getting them yesterday, that they were soo 'click'able, along with sounding like flip-flops while I walked (they were slingbacks, btw). I walked in. No greeting, nor any good shoes since I was young, lol. I left and went to Payless. And that's when my luck change.

I was walking to Payless when these boys in a truck started calling out to me. They were all young, no doubt, and (I hate to say this) were totally bad assholes! >:w00t2: They kept teasing, saying, "You need to get better shoes" and "You're gayy!" Heh, they're lucky they were in the truck and not up in front of me.

I went in and browsed, but not even they had what I was looking for. Didn't want to ask the clerk, because he was a male, so I steer clear of him. Because the boys were still out there, I decided to "hide out" in there until they left. And sure enough, they did, and I soon left.

1:30 - I decide to make my last trip going to DSW. Hah! My reaction was that of when I went to Carson's. Everything was farr over my price range. So I had to just browse the clearance section. If you were there, you would hate all of the choices they had up. Why? They were all sized 9 or lower. :clap: I'm a 10 or higher (Depending on shoe) and I couldn't change that. So I left, disappointed :wave:

Headed to Dairy Queen for a slushie after my day, and drove home in the new heels I got today :cool1: And so, another day in heels completed. I wanted to use one more day buying heels, and wait until the winter to get some kick-a** boots. xD Also wanted to give my bank account a break from my many withdrawls so far, in a range of a full month, a withdrawl each week. So, this was Sunday. Tomorrow's Monday, my last withdrawl and heeling out until the winter comes. So, be expecting this day to be good :o

Formally "HHDude"

So, Monday was my last day of public heeling, and certain stares behind my back. But I still enjoyed every minute of it.

It all began with the sneak-away from my step-dad. He needed my truck to go shoe-shopping for my little sis. I really didn't wanna go, but my shoes were in the far back, so I had to go. But....my mom put up a strict rule to him about using my truck: to never use it, touch it, stare at it, don't even ask me to borrow it. Because it was mine, and she didn't want the step-dad to run out the gas in it, which I agreed with her at. So, I had to excuse myself from taking him and my sis, so I could "drop my cousins off at their Grandma's." So, not revealing what I was really gonna do, I went out and stayed out 'til my mom could talk to him.

Excuse aside, I went out to do what I originally planned: get me the 60-dollar heels I was longing for since Saturday (3 whole days!), and I didn't wanna wait any longer. The heels had to be mine. So the first place I went to was the bank. Decided to go in my floral-pattern heels this time, so onward I went. Another crowded day, with yet another line near the door. Probably alot of eyes on me as I walked to the Teller (that's what they're really called, right?). Handed the Withdrawal slip for $60, and got back the money and receipt. I left out and back to the truck, and onward to Carson's.

On my way to Carson's, I passed the Payless I returned my polka-dot wedges at. I regretted selling them, so I wanted to head there to get them back. But miraculously, I didn't. And good thing to. A schoolmate of mine walked out with his mom, and was readying to leave, but sat there for a long moment. Phew! I'm not going to That on again! And I went on to Carson's.

At Carson's, not many cars on the side I parked in, but from the number of people in the store, there must have been more people parked on the other side. But anyhow, I went in and towards the "Shoes" section. Saw the girl I saw as the trainee from Saturday. She was working the counter this time, and was the girl to ask to try on the heels I were interested in. I tried on 2 fabulous peep-toes that looked [oh-so] adorable, but were [oh-so] expensive, about $10 more than the heels I was eying. I'll wait another month or 2 before I buy another pair from there. (My mom get paid every 2 weeks, and part of it goes into my account automatically, so I could take out then.) So I went on to get the Baby Phat's I wanted since Saturday (they were the only pairs I tried on that day). As I was trying on, however, many people (women, of course) began flocking to the section, not for me, luckily. But a few people, including forced-to-come husbands, did give me certain looks and stares, including a son of one of the women. I swear, he was staring so hard at my footwear that his eyes should have popped out from the staring, but they didn't, luckily. Yet, I mined mine and went on to continueously bugging the Clerk to getting me this pair, then this pair, then the Baby Phats. And I finally went on to buying them, for $50, and left out, veryy happy :clap::wave:

With me having to have to stay out the house for as long as I could, I went on to a couple of other places, including Meijer's, Famous Footwear, and GameStop (yeah. I'm a gamer. Didn't go in heel though during these visits). I'll just skip explanation for the stores, cause they didn't (not even GameStop, darn!) have any good heels. They looked okay, but that's it.

I went down further (basically the opposite side of Hammond to Scheriville) to a Payless out there that had a pair of the polka-dots I wanted back, according to given help on Sunday, along with a 3-dollar coupon to get them back :D I went in, gym shoes still, and got them back successfully :D I felt, once again, happy to have them back in my inventory, and won't give them back for the world, no siree. They're still green, but still. I'm just happy to have them to wear instead of the size 11 floral wedges (I'll ruin the florals >:sad:

So, at that note, that concludes my infamous journey in the public, in high heels :o I hope you've all enjoyed reading it all (sorry for the length) as I enjoyed telling you all about it, also as I ventured out in the public in them. I'll possibly post again in a month or 2 about my new gain of heels, but until then, HAPPY PUBLIC HEELING to all!!! :o:cool1::w00t2::-?:w00t2:

Formally "HHDude"

Great story there, but don't spend all of your money on your new found love... now that the flood gates seem to be suddenly open. Just keep it all in perspective is my only suggestion. I am glad you really seem to be enjoying your self though. :o Good times to be had.

Thanks for the advice. I did forget to mention that I told my mom what I was doing friday and saturday, which is buy the heels. I also talked to her more about the fetish, how she wasn't not accepting me in them. She says she's learning to accept it (while beating herself up for her having the same fetish herself). The only thing that's puzzling her is that she doesn't fully understand how, or even why, I have this fetish (and probably other stuff as well). I recommended her to come and join this site, but That didn't quite work well. Help is appreciated for a solution to this problem.

Formally "HHDude"

I wonder what the outcome will be if your mom decides to discuss the situation with your step-dad?

If she gets drunk enough one day (not an extreme drinker. Only at nights), then maybe it'll slip out on accident. Otherwise, she's pretty careful about not letting it slip out.

Formally "HHDude"

HHD, you are an inspiration! I'm only a few years older than you, but man do I have nerve issues buying shoes! Your stories have given me the drive to go out and just get some, and screw anyone who has problems with it! Thank you!

Noo, thank you for being your inspiration.

I have pics of my collection and gains, in case I have some misbelievers:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/your_favourite_shoe_pictures/11396-my_gains_range_3-4_days.html

It seems altogether, I've gotten 7 pairs, with the first pair I already had :o Hope you like them.

Formally "HHDude"

It's a real pleasure and treat watching you grow HHD in your passion for heels. Your doing great but as some here have said, be careful not to go broke buying shoes. Especially when your spending the money your mother is depositing into your account. If she find out, I'm assuming she doesn't know, It could be tragic. Just be careful my friend and keep on heeling.

real men wear heels

Yeah, she knows how much is in there now, as of...I think Sunday or Saturday. She warned me, and I'm taking caution of it. Had to take out for gas, so she owes me That much, I suppose. Also (I said this in my other thread), I took the ones in my avatar back. My heel cushioned and leaned to the side a little, causing somewhat of a discomfort. The sales lady, when I took them back, understood what I was talking about, and properly gave me a refund. I do, however, want to have at least one pair of Designer shoes, if not those. Found another good pair in the Clearance section, and I think (and know) these will be the ones to end it all....for now anyway :o

Formally "HHDude"

I do, however, want to have at least one pair of Designer shoes :o

As a fellow heeler I can tell you that one pair of designer shoes are definately worth the money.

Save up for that one perfect pair of designer heels. I saved for a pair of Christian Louboutins....OMG! i was in heaven, still am;)

The quality is so much better in every aspect of the high heel.

happy heeling

UPDATE!!! Took the ones in This avatar back as well ;( No, they didn't lean to the side. They were just leaning my toes too far out, or better put....they were too small. :smile: Took a trip to the gas station. Lucky me, it wasn't crowded. Just a guy picking in the garbage (o.O) and a lady and her kids just coming out. The lady, nor the kids, seem to notice me wearing the wedges as I walked past them in the station (perfectly hidden under my jeans). Went to get Gatorade, and took a gander at my wedges. Yeah, those toes were really out there, and the shoes just felt soo tight! So I knew they had to go back. Left the station and onwards to Carson's. I hated to see them go, but they had to. I mean, I could of gotten a pair in pink (I had the pair in black) that were a size bigger, but nooooo! Althogh they would be hidden under my jeans......No! No, didn't go for it. Just left with my head held high....heels. lol

Formally "HHDude"

And the place where you bought them took them back after you wore them? (Most shoe stores won't take returns after they've been worn on the street as they loose all of their value.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...