Men using high heels = gay

HHfanatic

What does it matter if people think you are gay? Your daughter isn't right and by not wearing your heels publically you are setting an example to her that it is ok for society to dictate how you will live your life. I don't believe that this is a good example for her. Whether society is right or wrong, you are giving society that power over your life. What does it matter if ignorant people thing you are gay? In my opinion, it simply highlights their ignorance and makes no difference. What really makes a difference is getting out there and showing society and our children that we will not be dictated and pigeon-holed.

Background: I've started wearing heels when my kids are around = knee high boots over skinny jeans. My daughter (nearly 13) is impressed with my heels and my son (nearly 9) just lets me get on with it.

My daughter has said I can wear what I want in the house but I musn't wear heels outside as "people will think I'm gay" - she's so right - damn ignorant society,

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still working on the confidence being out in heels and do go out in heels under long jeans on occasion. I will defo be discreet heeling when I'm with my kids but not sure I've got the confidence for knee high boots in public as that's usually confined to my special pub.

What does it matter if people think you are gay? Your daughter isn't right and by not wearing your heels publically you are setting an example to her that it is ok for society to dictate how you will live your life. I don't believe that this is a good example for her. Whether society is right or wrong, you are giving society that power over your life. What does it matter if ignorant people thing you are gay? In my opinion, it simply highlights their ignorance and makes no difference. What really makes a difference is getting out there and showing society and our children that we will not be dictated and pigeon-holed.

A rHeel Adventure. Liverpool, England - My Story: http://blog.benico.biz/ (I'm also on Facebook)

My daughter has said I can wear what I want in the house but I musn't wear heels outside as "people will think I'm gay" - she's so right - damn ignorant society,

My oldest daughter 36, said the same thing and to keep it in the closet, influenced by hubby, so I told her she should not let her kids outside of the house and she should stay in with them because the world is full of things that she might not agree with!

real men wear heels