Men using high heels = gay

HHfanatic

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the above, I would take it that your one (1) step daughter with the two boys is not your "present" wife's child? And, the two boys, ages 13 and 7 are the boys that are giving you grief and aren't really your "blood" relatives (or, as you say, the younger one is giving you the grief with the encouragement of his father)?

(By the way, the one encouragement that I forgot to state in my earlier posting is that should the "father" ever give you grief to your face, I would, if I were you, "dope-slap" the holy shit out of him -- after which (while he was picking himself up off of the ground) I would tell him never to open his mouth about you again.))

Got it right Bubba. The 13 yr old doesn't seem to care what I do. I believe he is the most intelligent of the family. He has never said a word and I think he understands. The younger is his fathers clone. Like I said, he is just 7 and has a very long way to go so I can't blame him for his fathers ignorance and wrongful teachings.

As for the scrawny dad, I'm afraid if I hit him I would kill him. Besides, I let God take care of my dirty work, and He always does one way or another.

real men wear heels

My response is ... "don't even let yourself be bothered with what they say."

If you respond with any kind of anger, you just give them what they want.

In this case, the subject is footware, but if it was pottery or sewing ...would the response be any different? Probably not.

Life is too short to let other people get you down. Just tell them that you are going to be who you are, and that a mature person would let it go. And that's that.

Thank you all for your input.

Wife and I went out heeling today and enjoyed a normal day of men, women, girls, and boys checking us out in our heels. Wife was getting as much looks as I. Wore my 4" oxfords and strutted around with an "I hope this is the first time you seen a man in heels cause it damn sure won't be the last- attitude".

Went to Home depot, wallmart, Joann Fabrics, sign place to order a new sign for the business, etc.

I hope I gave a couple thousand people something to talk about. LOL

Watch Me Now!

Question: What if I emailed Opra about men in heels and gave her this web site. I'd be proud to go on, how about you? (to All)

real men wear heels

Yeah that'll show the backward thinking neanderthals how a modern man should behave :o .

Hey, Shyguy, with all else fails.....sometimes you've just got to swing from the ground. F

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

If any of you has heard od Tyra, I'm thinking of putting the same idea johnie's giving. I'll go on the Tyra Show. Got a mom that's somewhat-but-not-fully understanding. It'll be perfect, I think. Should I go for it as well? Two shows to spread the word that we're coming out, in full throttle!

Formally "HHDude"

Question: What if I emailed Opra about men in heels and gave her this web site. I'd be proud to go on, how about you? (to All)

From PR perspective, that would be exactly the wrong thing to do.

The simple reason is that at this moment in time we don't have enough leverage to turn the general perception around, and giving it wide exposure will not fix that. As a matter of fact, it will only reinforce the already existing beliefs held by many, ie. that men wearning heels are freaks, are gay, have some kind of gender disorder, are fetishists, have unstable minds or are all of the above. That would happen no matter how positively Ophrah would pitch it.

These days popular media works by seeking out marginal phenomena, magnifying them, and put them out of context for maximal impact. Men in heels would be a textbook example of that.

The only option going forward is the high frequency, low intensity approach. Under the right conditions it can be accelerated by low-key endorsement of a leading public person.

It is similar to traditional brand management: Compare it to a food brand or a car brand with a bad safety record. Or for example the Windows OS. You don't fix that by making big noise about "look, we are safe now", it will only yield a "yeah sure" from the population as a whole.

Men wearing heels with confidence worldwide is the better way. And finding a rock star that does it, too.

What's all the fuss about?

Look folks, I'm not the least bit gay BUT, I wear alot of styles that "Cross the Line" as they are very comfortible, stylish (meaning that they aren't "Clunky, Cloddy, Clumsy, or just plain "UGLY"), and VERY STYLISH as well as EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE And Great for Extremely "Flat Feet" such as Mine!!!

Take Care and Have A GREAT DAY!!! Nick!!!:o:w00t2::cool1::-?

Let's leave Oprah and the others out of it for now including the high heel parade. Just keep on doing what we have been doing and let nature turn the tide naturally as it evenually will. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

(version 1) - deleted coz i started arguing with myself (version 2) - hopefully i'll submit this one. Why start with a parade or TV grilling? I've started with the nightmare that is "Social Me" on that "facebook" thing. Jealous of the legs = yep plenty of them Rough guide to ratings: Super Supportive = 5% Cool and other supporters = 30% Funny, Quirky (middle of the road opinion = 30% Not impressed = 30% Super Evil = approx 5% GAY = 1 x 15 year old

A rHeel Adventure. Liverpool, England - My Story: http://blog.benico.biz/ (I'm also on Facebook)

Let's leave Oprah and the others out of it for now including the high heel parade. Just keep on doing what we have been doing and let nature turn the tide naturally as it evenually will.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I agree DawnHH. Just be yourself and wear your heels with pride and confidence where ever you want. After all, isn't that what its all about?:o

real men wear heels

I went to the movie yesterday to se the new batman.

If I paint my face like the jokers face, I bet noone will even think about looking at my shoes...so problem is solved.. :-)

Hahaha, walk like he does as well after he exists the hospital. Oh, and if someone stares just ask them "why so serious?"

Hahaha, walk like he does as well after he exists the hospital. Oh, and if someone stares just ask them "why so serious?"

And if they still want to be serious...put a handgranat in there mouth....

I believe we came to a good conclusion...heheh

i dont want to talk to the closed minds who think heels = gay. I do gladly talk with those who look and are interested - m or f. We do have an independent mind and can talk with an educated opinion. My 3 shades of silver patent oxford 4" heels caused a lot of looks in the restaurant tonite, which i flashed openly with black nails and earrings... Loved it ! Still an inch less than soulmate's heels ! So what, there's plenty of scummy badly dressed people on the street , go criticise them, airheads !!

Its the "airheads" that are not worth fightin' about. It seems to me that it is the genearal idiot male gang on a street corner that is the problem, especially late at night! What do you think?

That too.

real men wear heels

Hi all, I don't find any real issues arise. Most people just don't know how to react. I have had a lot of people assume I am gay, but I happily talk to anyone who asks questions re my shoes and/or skirt etc... Because I am dressing as a feminine lower half (very feminine) and male upper half with some overlap eg handbag people are not surprised when I say I am not gay.... Some gang members I was talking to a few weeks ago offered to take me for a ride on their motor bikes and have said they thought I was quite staunch. I am lucky I am tall, I look down at most guys (especially with high heels on) and I don't try to be feminine in any way other than my lower half attire. I think this may create me a boundary that often rules out the gay perception. If I wore lipstick, earings, manicure and feminine blouse - or wore lingerie on my upper half then the perception would change for sure - may be not gay necessarily? The more you think about it the more it (as in gay) has nothing to do with it and I find associating it with wearing heels harder to understand? Enough ramblings from me anyway... cheers Heel-Lover

• 2 weeks later...