:-)

Hi all! I'm a 24 year old male living in the metro area of New York. I actually found this site yestarday. I joined the site because I have a fetish for older women in high heels, and love to see pics of them. Young is ok but them being older then me is better lol Plus I like to read about people talking about heels. Life would suck not having this fetish you know! :-)

I joined the site because I have a fetish for older women in high heels, and love to see pics of them. Young is ok but them being older then me is better lol

My wife (forty-something) has just read this over my shoulder. First time I've seen her smile while reading the forum, rather than bend my ear about how much time I spend typing on the keyboard.

How old is "old"? I've had an idea. :-?

P.S. Welcome to the forum, BTW. :o

My wife (forty-something) has just read this over my shoulder. First time I've seen her smile while reading the forum, rather than bend my ear about how much time I spend typing on the keyboard.

How old is "old"? I've had an idea. :-?

P.S. Welcome to the forum, BTW. :o

Lol sweet:-)

We'll I have a rule in my little brain, can't be in the same age range as my mother who is in her 50's lol

I don't know but older women are hot in heels!

I know one woman in her 80's who occasional pops on some 5 inch pumps. Is that old enough?

I went to the eye doctor this morning and came out blind lol

OLD is a relatively different word depending on who you are. I think that a better word is SEASONED.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Indeed!

Well I like to look at age as 'well done' Kind of way:)

Like a plate of food that's not cooked right! Lol

Hardly cook or cook well.

Ok this is getting me hungry.

That's just my taste with it all.

Wow thanks! NYC meet.

That sounds cool. I would need shades as I'm a bit shy lol

Wow thanks! NYC meet.

That sounds cool. I would need shades as I'm a bit shy lol

Perhaps someone should explain to Blue that he doesn't have to wear heels to attend the heel meet if he is inclined or too shy not to. :-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.