Second Experience Out

It is not a public outing yet , please give me some time , it is my second experience outside my home . When making these pics i had a thought for "Benno" , if i'm wright he likes these shoes . They are my last purchase "YSL Tribute". Great shoes for walking , highly comfortable , fantastic shoes , one of my favorite at this moment . As you'll see i do also love leather gloves .

Enjoy the pics !

post-10378-133522862622_thumb.jpg

post-10378-133522862627_thumb.jpg

post-10378-133522862632_thumb.jpg

post-10378-133522862637_thumb.jpg

post-10378-133522862642_thumb.jpg

dont let anyone or anything pressure you into wearing heels in public. unless you are totally comfortable and committed to any changes/challenges that go with it,its best to do it on the quiet. after the genie is out of the bottle,trying to get him back in is nigh nest to impossible.

dont let anyone or anything pressure you into wearing heels in public. unless you are totally comfortable and committed to any changes/challenges that go with it,its best to do it on the quiet. after the genie is out of the bottle,trying to get him back in is nigh nest to impossible.

Thanks for your words , i have no pressure at all from other person , it is just i feel like such a beginner here if i compare myself to other members who go out in public , nobody push me to dare . I appreciate your comment , you are wright .

Cheers .

Very elegant and casualstyle at the same time, congratulations. I hope you don't receive unpleasant comments from people who don't understand what we are "fighting" for.

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Excellent, I much prefer this style of shoe to the one's in the photos of your first outing:smile: .

Yes ! it's a different style , the price also ... . I had a greater walk in these YSL , i wish i can wear them back soon ! That was fun .

I think the pictures are great. I love those high heels because I have a similar pair like them. The day I bought them, I tried them on in the boutique in front of four other men, and I wore them out of the store. Thanks for the photos and the memories.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know what constitutes a public outing, but since the pictures were taken outside, I would consider it a true "outing!" I love the whole look, especially your top. The shoes are of course...magnificent.

Style is built from the ground up!

I don't know what constitutes a public outing, but since the pictures were taken outside, I would consider it a true "outing!" I love the whole look, especially your top. The shoes are of course...magnificent.

Thanks !!! For me a public outing is when you go in a place like a shopping mall , or a street were you cross other people , or a club at night , a place where you can be seen with your heels on . This place was like a desert this night but was very exciting to do it .

Thanks !!! For me a public outing is when you go in a place like a shopping mall , or a street were you cross other people , or a club at night , a place where you can be seen with your heels on . This place was like a desert this night but was very exciting to do it .

Remember, before the astronauts went to the moon, they spent a lot of time in close Earth orbit! Baby steps, do what you are comfortable with, and simply enjoy. Its all about fun, so keep it fun...

Style is built from the ground up!

Great heels and I am sure it was a very nice experience. My way of streetheeling in large crowds is to wear more discreet looking heels. If I was wearing the heels you have on, I too would be very nervous, no offense intended. I am just saying that I have become very comfortable with round toe and chunky/wedge 4" heels in public, almost no one ever knows the difference, so I can do it almost any time I want. It would be nice if I could wear heels like the ones you have on in crowds, but I don't think i ever could be comfortable doing so unless I was sure I would by unnoticed. Some members here do go into crowds with heels like yours, and I applaud them for it, perhaps it is the part of the US that I am located, but I just don't think I ever could pull it off comfortably.