Hello, from NZ

Welcome to the site.:smile: I was stationed with a group of soldiers from New Zealand in the 60's.:thumbsup:. I'm from Texas.:wink1:

Hi thanks for your welcome. Its a great site, lots of interesting reads and information.

NZ !!! We can say men from all over the world love high heels . Welcome to you from France , have fun here !

IBL70

HI, thanks for your message. Perhaps the love, fascination or liking of heels is far more stretched across the globe than most expect. I was pleasantly surprised when i came across the site, and how accepting females can be with guys in heels. great to see..

HI, thanks for your message. Perhaps the love, fascination or liking of heels is far more stretched across the globe than most expect. I was pleasantly surprised when i came across the site, and how accepting females can be with guys in heels. great to see..

I'm only fascinated , liking heels is not my "cup of tea" but i respect it . It is 22:39 here in France and at this time all over the world hundred and hundred persons thinks about high heels , it is funny !

ibl70

Welcom, stilettonz to HHP. Your love for high heels should make you feel quite welcome at this very friendly website. Hope to hear more from you soon. Welcome again.

Hi, thanks for your kind welcome, am feeling quite at home here.

Cheers :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

hey stilettonz... welcome... i'm just over a little stretch of water in Australia....

Hello there, just across the waters !, there's some great places to shop for shoes in Sydney so i've seen. fantastic styles.

Welcome, nice to see you joining us. Stilettonz, there is at least one other member of this forum from New Zealand. I believe he lives near Christchurch. Look him up on the Member listing. He is listed as "Jim" and the last time he was recorded as logging into the fourm was on July 10, 2008. If you search back through his posts, I'm sure you will find that he is a very interesting person, well educated and a guy that loves to wear his boots everywhere.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Stilettonz ! wow how great is the internet. with this thread alone we can see how international we heelswearing men are ! Hi to IBL70 as well, hi to France where I lived a long time ! Hope to get in touch with a lot of international Heelers (including women of course :-) !)

HI all, im 35, Male from NZ, and have had a love for heels for many years.

work in the IT industry. Never been in public with heels, perhaps someday.

Great website and forum to be a part of :o

Welcome. Don't know what your missing. Just get an attitude, put on your best heels and go out. You'll be supprised. Rule #1, Don't pay attention to other people and the way they look at you. Believe it or not, they look at you the same way without heels. Enjoy, you only live once, don't miss out.

real men wear heels

• 5 months later...

Im from down the south island

wearing my heels right now and often do for a whole day whilst at home. Occsionaly i wear heels when driving long distances on my own too

cheers

i'm the same, wear them as often as i can, occasionally when driving distances ;-)