Any slingbacks lover here?

Sandalslover

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I have to say this is a lovely site. Personally I love to wear stilletto of any type. From slingback to D'orsay, or nice Court Shoes ( I love UK hand made shoes ). I would die if I wouldnt wear my heels everyday. I wear no lower than 5" spike heels. Evenmore one time I had so many complements of many guys when I was in a mall having my lunch. One of them saw me dangling my left black 5" italian shoes. He couldn't get stearing at me. He approached me and told me: " how good I could help you to put your shoes back to your foot ". " They look gorgeous on your feet ". I smiled and I said, this it's a bad manner for me. I didnt do it on purpose but now I know how powerful they can be and atracted to a guy.

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I have to say this is a lovely site. Personally I love to wear stilletto of any type. From slingback to D'orsay, or nice Court Shoes ( I love UK hand made shoes ). I would die if I wouldnt wear my heels everyday. I wear no lower than 5" spike heels. Evenmore one time I had so many complements of many guys when I was in a mall having my lunch. One of them saw me dangling my left black 5" italian shoes. He couldn't get stearing at me. He approached me and told me: " how good I could help you to put your shoes back to your foot ". " They look gorgeous on your feet ". I smiled and I said, this it's a bad manner for me. I didnt do it on purpose but now I know how powerful they can be and atracted to a guy.

For me a girl dangling a slingback is the most sexy thing i can imagine i haven't seen it lately unfortunately

polly

• 4 weeks later...

I just ordered a pair of slingbacks from Pierre Silber. They should be here tomorrow. I can't wait!!!! I have been looking for a reasonably priced pair of slingbacks like this for a couple of years now. They didn't have them in a 12US so I decided to try the 13's since 12's sometimes run a little narrow for me. (crossing fingers)

check them out at............

http://www.pierresilber.com/linslinpum.html

I just ordered a pair of slingbacks from Pierre Silber. They should be here tomorrow. I can't wait!!!! I have been looking for a reasonably priced pair of slingbacks like this for a couple of years now. They didn't have them in a 12US so I decided to try the 13's since 12's sometimes run a little narrow for me. (crossing fingers)

check them out at............

http://www.pierresilber.com/linslinpum.html

:lol: Very nice your future new slingbacks...!!! Congratulations...let us see a picture of them when received...color black?

Actually I quite like wearing slingbacks - they're a sort of a 'half way house' between sandals and courts, and they're great for showing off my RHT stockings :lol:

I bought these a few months ago from leatherworks - only the ones I had were plain leather.

Posted Image

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

Hi becky Those slingbacks in the picture are my fav style they look so sexy just a shame you dont see so many girls wearing them today.I do own a few pairs myself and i love wearing them when i can,i must admit i prefer the type with the buckles on the straps as in the picture because i dont like them too tight on the heel. love polly

Hi Polly,

Have you tried any footwear from leatherworks? I find they have an exceptionally high level of workmanship and quality in materials used - the leather is very soft indeed. I'm slowly building up my collection - I already have 12 pairs..........but I've only got another 28 to go :(

One of the pairs of shoes that I'll be ordering this month are these - a 5½" 'Peep Toe' slingback in cream leather :lol:

Posted Image

I'll tell you y'al now that the next time I'm in London I'll be walking around hoping to see that beautiful, slender, long legged, red head young woman wearing the stiletto slings :lol:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ahhhh :drinking: its not the SHOE that turneth thee on, its the SKIN, aka the BARE HEEL!!! :rofl:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Actually I quite like wearing slingbacks - they're a sort of a 'half way house' between sandals and courts, and they're great for showing off my RHT stockings :)

I bought these a few months ago from leatherworks - only the ones I had were plain leather.

Posted Image

:lol:

:( Becky: excuse me. what means RHT stockings?

Oh Bubba...........you're too kind - you're making me blush now :lol:

Hiya Sandalslover,

'RHT' stockings is an acronym for 'Reinforced Heel & Toe' stockings just like 'FF' stockings means 'Fully Fashioned' stockings. Here's a little piccy of a pair of RHT stockings - they look gorgeous with a pair of sandals or slingbacks :(

Posted Image

Hi Polly,

Have you tried any footwear from leatherworks? I find they have an exceptionally high level of workmanship and quality in materials used - the leather is very soft indeed. I'm slowly building up my collection - I already have 12 pairs..........but I've only got another 28 to go :(

One of the pairs of shoes that I'll be ordering this month are these - a 5½" 'Peep Toe' slingback in cream leather :lol:

Posted Image

Hi Becky I havent tried any leatherworks shoes yet,i cant wear heels above 4,1/2inches but i prefer 4 inches, i'm not sure how high their shoes are,but they look higher, lovely styles though.

love polly