05 May 2008 - Hello to all in the Forum

Hello to all:

:wink::cup: I am a man who loves and enjoys women in high heels. My taste leans more towards women with substance, women that are built with a little thickness and may consider themselves just a little too heavy. When my eyes get the chance to view such a woman, especially walking, standing or wearing a pair of sexy high heels, I almost turn to melted butter. I become hypnotize as I watch their shapely thick thighs, calves and behinds move ever so gracefully before me :roll: . I may not be alone in my way of thinking, but I find that there is more of an eye-catcher ;);) when a heavyset woman is in high heels. For me, there is more curves, more shape and in my mind, more for the imagination to feast on :o !!!!

In closing, I hope offer enough info to make new friends and expand within this forum without causing any infractions. Once again, I am honored to have been accepted here and look to future dealing with all of you out there.

(PS: :wink::-? Can anyone tell or show me how I can upload an avatar for my profile??? I have searched :D, but to no avail, was I able to find the right place for me to upload my avatar.)

Welcome to High Heels Place. You are among some very friendly people who also enjoy the thrill of watching and wearing high heels. Hope to hear more from you soon. Welcome again.