Today I bought.........

LailaLily

We should have a thread that everyone can post what new shoe they got recently:silly: .....where they got it from? and any other info u would like to include in it.

I will start...Yesterday i went to macy's and i got

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/31951687/c/142267.html

the first time i laid eyes on them was last week.....and i noticed this group of women surrounding it...walking past it and trying to catch ganders...so i quickly snatched it up(YES I SNATCHED IT FROM THE THINGY:w00t2: ) as i tried it on i went to try it on..i fell in love....buttttt i had like many places to go at once and i had to leave it...sooo yesterday i went to a different macys and found the saaaaaaaaaaaaaaame one....again i grabbed it and it was the perfect size..it looked gorgeous.....i didnt even have to call the sales clerk..he was right there hoovering over offering things and being a big help(too much of a help:-? ) i had like 4 women keep on walking past and looking at them and then looking back to see if there was another one left...

sooo i bought them....lool there was this lady who came right after me and saw the guy box it up and she was staring in awe...lool i can tell she wanted them...and they were the last ones there...thank God it was in my size because thats the only one left....so the lady walked off to the BCBG section.

sooo i walked off to the lower section.....my favorite section (the MAC cosmetic area) lool i spent more on the makeup then i did on the shoe:nervous: .

buuuuuuuuuuut thats another thread:winkiss:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea for a thread! Today* I bought 4 pairs of shoes on my bi-monthly shopping trip to London. My favourite two pairs are attached. The first is a bluey-coloured pair from Faith. They're a satin sandal with 4" heels, quite nice although I haven't worn them yet. My second pair was a rather expensive pair of YSL Tributes. I managed to get £25 ($50) knocked off the shelf price too. They're gold, have 6" heels and have a 1" platform. They're *really* nice. (* It was actually the day before yesterday)

post-11189-133522857918_thumb.jpg

post-11189-13352285792_thumb.jpg

Thanks :roll: I wasn't sure what people would make of the YSL Tributes because they're soooo gold. I've never seen such shiney shoes before, lol! I love your Jessica Simpson shoes too by the way. I think quite a lot of her shoes are pretty nice, just having a look through the collection now and some are very nice! I love the style of yours with the support down one side and not down the other, nice touch.

Are we allowed to post shoes that SOMEONE ELSE has bought for us....as I have a lovely gentleman admirer who is now buying me shoes - having seen my 'Flickr' Photo Album....???

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I don't see why not - I broke the "today" rule, so you can break the "I bought" rule :roll: I think the idea of the thread (correct me if I'm wrong) is mainly to show off new shoes, but I might be wrong :o

Great idea for a thread!

Today* I bought 4 pairs of shoes on my bi-monthly shopping trip to London.

My favourite two pairs are attached. The first is a bluey-coloured pair from Faith. They're a satin sandal with 4" heels, quite nice although I haven't worn them yet.

My second pair was a rather expensive pair of YSL Tributes. I managed to get £25 ($50) knocked off the shelf price too. They're gold, have 6" heels and have a 1" platform. They're *really* nice.

(* It was actually the day before yesterday)

soulmate would love the ysl style ones, they're just her !! She's done 5" and wants to go up a bit. Where from pls !!

I got them from Browns in London, but they only had them in gold. The Guess ones I mentioned are identical, if they did those in gold I would probably have got those instead, but the colour really jumped out for me :roll:

yeaaaaaaaaa the gold ones are a dream!!!!

when i went to macys..in the guess section....i saw one kinda like it....but the original is always better....i was soooooooooooooo ticked off with their "carrie" pump...on the site they have like 14 colors...but when i went to the store they only had that bright spring color :roll: nooo black.

and the first shoe u posted....the color is to die for!!!!!!!!! it reminds me of those satin pencil skirt dresses like

http://www.cache.com/cache/control/product/~category_id=0100/~product_id=05044A70230241

How amazing is that dress?! That shoe from what I could tell on the Guess site was virtually identical, with the three bits going across the shoe, weaving through the circle and the style of the platform. On my shopping trip in London I also got those Carrie shoes, what a coincidence! Or did I say I got those elsewhere on this site? I got the black zebra stripe ones which is on the Guess site. I have attached a pic. I also got another pair of Faith shoes, I have attached those too. So those are the four pairs of shoes I got today. There is a new shop that sells mainly shoes and bags about a 10 min walk from my flat, I had to literally force my way past today, although I suspect I will be on here again in a few days with another purchase. Most shoes were £29 tho so it won't break the bank (...much more)

post-11189-133522857945_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522857946_thumb.jpg

What is the BCBG pump? The Guess site isn't working for me properly at the moment so I can't have a look myself. Sorry if it's a silly question :roll: I walked into a shoe shop today, and the door hadn't even closed behind me and I had to turn around and walk out because I knew I was going to spend a fortune! Aren't I good?

. . .

I walked into a shoe shop today, and the door hadn't even closed behind me and I had to turn around and walk out because I knew I was going to spend a fortune! Aren't I good?

That's self control!

Have a happy time!

Ah, OK, thanks. I don't like the buckle, but the problem is without it I think they would be a bit, um, "blah". They're quite pointy but not particularly high, and not really enough to justify the price compared to other pointy courts. I love the "runs small - runs large", "runs narrow - runs wide" and "no arch support - arch support" feature on the Macy's site though.

t-strap lover..the page cant be found..it says

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.Please try the following:

• If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
  • Open the redesign.rackroomshoes.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP 404 - File not found

Hello Lailalily, I don't know what I did wrong. Any the heels are the Xappeal t-straps. I purchased both the black and silver. They can be seen at rackroomshoes.com like you said in your post. I'm not too savy on this computer. thanks for helping out.

t-straps are my favorite style.

yesterday i went to the mall and i bought some sexy pumps by GUESS.

i really love them...they show perfect toe cleavage too :roll:

its this one...i bought it in black..this zappos sight is good..they have great reviews from people.

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/19237083/c/164.html

Those are sexy shoes. I love that color in the photo, but I'm sure the one's in black are equally eye opening. Let us know how you enjoy wearing them.

Congratulations on your find.

thanks roni..i read all the great reviews on it..and i agree 100000000% i love the fact that its a sexy shoe but its comfortable too...there are like shoes that have a lower heel that arent as comofrtable as this pump. its verrrrrrrrrrrrrry sexy though...i love it

Steve Madden also makes a pump with this same cut and stacked heel. There is another forum that presents these in several colors and materials being worn by one of the contributors. They are genuinely sexy.