Who is Your Favourite Shoe Designer?

Stockw

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manolo Blahnik does design nice shoes, GianMarco Lorenzi also produce pretty heels too.

However, my favourite designer must be Erika Hosoiri at Brazilian Orchid. Her designs are simply the most feminine and pretty I have seen or worn. She uses real leather too.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 months later...

Without question it is Manolo Blahnik. My husband bought me my first pair and despite having high heels they are so well crafted that they are a joy to wear. I also liked the Gucci shoes produced when Tom Ford was in charge, I have a lovely pair of sandals with grossgrain straps and mother-of-pearl inlay on the toes and heels.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Based on pictures that I've seen and seen live, for premier designers I like Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo, Stuart Weitzman (specifically the Fever style and Bow Peep-Toe), and Christian Louboutin (I have my eyes right now on a pair I saw a couple of weeks ago. It's called Decoltissimo w/a 4" heel in navy patent - wow!) Aside from those, based on the ones I have, I've bought a few of Nine West, BP, BCBGirls, and Charles David.

I don't know if we can speak about designer or brand, but i just discover L.A.M.B. shoes, the brand of the singer Gwen Stefany, and i like the style of their shoes, very elegant and sexy.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Michael Kors

Alejandro Ingelmo

Louboutin

Me too, me too....!!

I have several pairs of his beauuuutiful stiletto heels from the '70's and '80's. They knock spots off modern high heels don't they..?!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Me too, me too....!!

I have several pairs of his beauuuutiful stiletto heels from the '70's and '80's. They knock spots off modern high heels don't they..?!

Well. I really miss them.

It's been a while since I saw something new??

• 2 weeks later...

Me too... Louboutin. Hand's down, no question. There are a lot of great designers, but he's my fav., my wife's too. Some of the sexiest pumps and boots I've ever seen, and the red sole really is the icing on the cake for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been browsing Yoox Winter High-heeled boot collection. If I was living in Europe, I'd be broke! Barbara Bui boots are rocking amazing. Not to mention other brands... Some of them are TDF and urgent-need provoking!

• 4 weeks later...

I must admit GML and DiMarni are my top favorites too, mainly because of the needle thin heels and the heels are just that little bit higher than most other brands... (often full 5" where other brands use the platform to get higher heights and effectively won't be higher than 4-4.5")

But I love the highest Louboutins, the Alti's 160 and of course the classy and high Pigalle (however they have a less high Pigalle also I saw somewhere). Also like the Pigalle the Casadei stiletto heel is beautiful and one of the highest (and also this one comes in a lower style I saw at www.Shoerazzi.com a nice website of celebs in their heels)

I'm curious with some whispers that the towering heels are over what the trend will be, lower heels again or will designers be stubborn and create even higher heels that most women would not dare to wear?

Is there no love for McQueen?

I would probably kill for these

http://www.alexandermcqueen.com/us/en/shop/Womenswear/Shop/Shoes/High-Heels/P-BLACK-WEDGE-RIBBON-SANDAL.aspx

They remind me of the heeless Nina Ricci's

I bought these From Biondini Paris. They're awesome! NM and Saks were out of stock in my size. I also saved by getting the non-EU tax discount.

My favourite designer of the moment would have to be Giuseppe Zanotti for Balmain. Very elegant styles for the red carpet. I'd buy more if the budget would allow. Hmm, pre-xmas gift...

Hi, K6ps's favorites: - Jeffrey Campbell - Rad Hourani - Rick Owens - John Fluevog - Gianni Barbato - Natacha Marrow What's common of all these: - they're mostly into "elegant alternative" kind of style - they mostly don't depress "mens" designs into small strict frames. Happy Heeling k6ps

• 5 months later...