Getting Your Feet Wet

amandahls

Hello Jane,

What are your favourite heels to get wet in? Do you wear pantyhose as well when you play in the water?

One time I wore a pair of suede boots with a mid-heel to work. Living in Germany, just across the North Sea from Great Britain, we get our fair share of rain as well. That day, it was pouring rain and I discovered that my suede boots were not waterproof! My boots got all soaked and the padding I wore inside my boots, a pair of wool socks and two pairs of pantyhose also got soaked! Since i was already wet, I let my inner child out and was splashing in and out of puddles until I got to work.

At the office, I removed my boots and peeled off my wool socks. When I put my boots back on, they were too loose for me to walk around comfortably in. That plus walking in heels without padding is quite uncomfortable for me. I went to the restroom and spent a lot of time on the hand dryer, trying to dry off my wool socks and boots. In the end, I spent that morning hiding behind my desk with just my pantyhose on. It was not until afternoon that my socks and boots were dry enough for me to wear again.

Have you ever had your pantyhose and heels get too wet to wear at work?

Hi Heidi, how are you?

Yes I have got my feet wet many times. Still being self-concious about it though I tend to avoid doing it too obviously in public. Fortunately England tends to live up to its reputation and I can "accidentally" get caught in the rain quite a lot. :)

We hadn't had much rain for the last few months but recently we've had some pretty heavy downpours (it's summer!) so being caught out in them has been quite easy.

It's really strange to talk about and I feel weird talking about it here. I have talked to my best friend about it and she makes fun of me no end but that's what friends are for! I got her to get her heels wet once but once was all I managed!

It doesn't appear you have ever got your heels wet... haven't you even by accident?

Hi Alexa That is exactly how I feel - it's like being a naughty teenager again! ;o) Though I remember I hated even getting my hair wet as a teenager let alone my feet!!! It's a really great feeling now but I've never done it anywhere as public as you have. Guess I need to get over that a bit and realise that yes it is weird but I guess noone else notices or cares... so why worry! :) The only time I convinced my friend to do it was at home in the garden when I set the hose on her... ok, so maybe she was a little unprepared but she let me go for it once I had started... then questioned what all the fuss was about as she emptied her heels! :) Have you ever got your feet wet in heels and tights?

Hi Heidi, great to hear from you. :)

I have a pair of peep-toe black heels which I love to wear out in the rain with pantyhose... and obviously "accidentally" keep stepping in puddles. Likewise walking in wet grass in the same heels is wonderful. I prefer to wear tights if possible... but depends on the oufit obviously. ;o) I have some strappy heels too but they are nightmare to walk in when wet as my feet slip all over the place... and not sure wearing tights with them looks right or not. Though did try that at home!!! ;o)

Do you always wear boots? Do you never wear just heels and pantyhose? Germany isn't as cold and wet as England surely!!! ;o)

I haven't ever had my feet so wet that I had to change at work no. I tend to keep my trainers on now to walk to work from the car even if it is raining. As much as I love getting my feet wet it can get quite uncomfortable at work if it isn't appropriate to wander round in just stockinged feet cos of meetings, etc. So if it is raining I will just keep my heels on after work for the walk back to car... :)

Hello Jane,

What are your favourite heels to get wet in? Do you wear pantyhose as well when you play in the water?

One time I wore a pair of suede boots with a mid-heel to work. Living in Germany, just across the North Sea from Great Britain, we get our fair share of rain as well. That day, it was pouring rain and I discovered that my suede boots were not waterproof! My boots got all soaked and the padding I wore inside my boots, a pair of wool socks and two pairs of pantyhose also got soaked! Since i was already wet, I let my inner child out and was splashing in and out of puddles until I got to work.

At the office, I removed my boots and peeled off my wool socks. When I put my boots back on, they were too loose for me to walk around comfortably in. That plus walking in heels without padding is quite uncomfortable for me. I went to the restroom and spent a lot of time on the hand dryer, trying to dry off my wool socks and boots. In the end, I spent that morning hiding behind my desk with just my pantyhose on. It was not until afternoon that my socks and boots were dry enough for me to wear again.

Have you ever had your pantyhose and heels get too wet to wear at work?

OMG!! The perfect thread.... ...i have to report i have just got in from work today, soaked! In the UK it has not been the best of weather but today LOOKED ok, so got thee louboutins out the cupboard for work!!! Big Mistake.....went out for lunch and it began to rain...wet shoes....worse still we had to walk through a park, so mud to reaked havoc!!! Oh welll.....see what they are like when they dry out....may have to use these as my rainy day shoes!!! L x

LOL, that was my response when I stumbled on this forum! Nice shoes... what type were they? Were you wearing tights too? Doesn't sound like you would get your heels wet intentionally... like me! ;o)

Hi Jane,

I see you like to wear peep toe pumps when you slash around. I guess the the peep toe allows more water to get in, slosh around and slide out of the pumps? ...... What colour pantyhose do you wear when you splash around? I take it that skin tone pantyhose would become almost transparent while the black ones will remain opaque?

I find walking in high heels very tiring and uncomfortable. If I wear padding, like two layers of pantyhose and one to two layers of thick socks over the pantyhose, I will have a padding which makes wearing high heels a lot more comfortable. The more padding I have on, the higher the heel I can wear and the longer I can remain in heels. That being said, it looks strange to wear sandals and pantyhose with socks. That is why I always wear boots if I am in high heels. After getting used to having my feet well covered, I feel very shy if my feet are exposed, almost as if I forgot to wear my bra when going outside.

Northern Germany is not as cool as England in the summer although it is not too hot a place, especially if you live along the coast by the north sea.

Heidi

Hi Heidi, great to hear from you. :)

I have a pair of peep-toe black heels which I love to wear out in the rain with pantyhose... and obviously "accidentally" keep stepping in puddles. Likewise walking in wet grass in the same heels is wonderful. I prefer to wear tights if possible... but depends on the oufit obviously. ;o) I have some strappy heels too but they are nightmare to walk in when wet as my feet slip all over the place... and not sure wearing tights with them looks right or not. Though did try that at home!!! ;o)

Do you always wear boots? Do you never wear just heels and pantyhose? Germany isn't as cold and wet as England surely!!! ;o)

I haven't ever had my feet so wet that I had to change at work no. I tend to keep my trainers on now to walk to work from the car even if it is raining. As much as I love getting my feet wet it can get quite uncomfortable at work if it isn't appropriate to wander round in just stockinged feet cos of meetings, etc. So if it is raining I will just keep my heels on after work for the walk back to car... :)

Hi Heidi

I do indeed. I love the way you describe it - slosh! LOL ;o) Actually not so much with the peep toes - they are just wet and slippy cos the water can get straight out. I have worn tan and black pantyhose when wearing them - always with red nail polish. I love the look of my toes through the wet tights. You get the sloshing as you say when wearing enclosed heels. :) A different, but equally nice, experience. :)

You shouldn't be embarrassed about your feet! Think getting your feet out is very different to forgetting to wear a bra but know what you are saying. Not that I am biased but I think I have quite nice feet though I am still embarrassed about getting them wet intentionally in public when wearing shoes. That's why the current rain is great. Didn't manage to get caught in any rain today but decided to walk back to the car in my heels. The ground was really wet from an earlier shower so I got a few drops of water thrown up on my feet (no tights today) but nothing more.

Germany definitely can't be as cold as England is at the moment - it's meant to be summer! Don't your feet get really hot wearing all those layers though? Don't you ever wear flip-flops or something more airy even when it does get warmer?

Jane

Hi Jane,

I see you like to wear peep toe pumps when you slash around. I guess the the peep toe allows more water to get in, slosh around and slide out of the pumps? ...... What colour pantyhose do you wear when you splash around? I take it that skin tone pantyhose would become almost transparent while the black ones will remain opaque?

I find walking in high heels very tiring and uncomfortable. If I wear padding, like two layers of pantyhose and one to two layers of thick socks over the pantyhose, I will have a padding which makes wearing high heels a lot more comfortable. The more padding I have on, the higher the heel I can wear and the longer I can remain in heels. That being said, it looks strange to wear sandals and pantyhose with socks. That is why I always wear boots if I am in high heels. After getting used to having my feet well covered, I feel very shy if my feet are exposed, almost as if I forgot to wear my bra when going outside.

Northern Germany is not as cool as England in the summer although it is not too hot a place, especially if you live along the coast by the north sea.

Heidi

Hello Jane,

Ah, so you actually enjoy the sloshing effect of closed toe pumps. If you enjoy the sloshing, perhaps next time it rains, you can try a pair of ankle boots for even more sloshing. Just be sure to empty the water before you go indoors :wave: ....... When you wear tan pantyhose, doesn't it become very transparent, almost as if you aren't wearing any when they get wet?

It is a cool +12C here in northern Germany but that is not what is keeping me in boots. It is the fact that I can hide so much extra padding inside my boots so I can walk relatively comfortably in high heels that I wear my boots everyday. It does get hot wearing knee high leather boots with two layers of pantyhose and thick socks but I have actually gotten accustomed to the heat so that if I am wearing just pumps with my pantyhose and socks, I feel really cool and exposed. Strange, I know but it is the price I pay so that I can wear high heels all the time. If it gets really hot outside, I sometimes do wear just ballet flats. Since I also try not to get wet, wearing waterproof leather boots is another advantage for me, so long as I don't sweat and get my nylons damp and moist.

Heidi

Hi Heidi

I do indeed. I love the way you describe it - slosh! LOL ;o) Actually not so much with the peep toes - they are just wet and slippy cos the water can get straight out. I have worn tan and black pantyhose when wearing them - always with red nail polish. I love the look of my toes through the wet tights. You get the sloshing as you say when wearing enclosed heels. :) A different, but equally nice, experience. :)

You shouldn't be embarrassed about your feet! Think getting your feet out is very different to forgetting to wear a bra but know what you are saying. Not that I am biased but I think I have quite nice feet though I am still embarrassed about getting them wet intentionally in public when wearing shoes. That's why the current rain is great. Didn't manage to get caught in any rain today but decided to walk back to the car in my heels. The ground was really wet from an earlier shower so I got a few drops of water thrown up on my feet (no tights today) but nothing more.

Germany definitely can't be as cold as England is at the moment - it's meant to be summer! Don't your feet get really hot wearing all those layers though? Don't you ever wear flip-flops or something more airy even when it does get warmer?

Jane

Ah, Heidi, there's a naughty teenager in you somewhere after all. And you always seem so sensible. . . In answer to Jane's question, I don't thend to wear tigts or stockings. I have some but can't remember when I last put them on. I have a lot of leggings, but the reason I prefer these is that they leave my feet free. So I'm mostly just barefoot in my shoes. When I step in the water at first I quite like the sensation of air bubbles squeezing out between the shoe and my skin - this is particularly pronounced in boots but you can feel it in shoes too. I tend to find the bottoms of most public fountains are a bit slippery witn algae even if they look well kept, so really spiky heels would be a little too hazardous even for me. A broader heel is better! All this is making me look forward to the next hot day where my life takes me near a fountain . . .

Hi Heidi

Oh yes, I do! Better with tights as it saves me feet slipping around so much I find. If I am barefooted with heels full of water then I find it can stretch the toe of the shoe. Never tried boots I have to admit... LOL, I will try it and remember to empty them before going indoors! :) Better dig some out... haven't worn boots in ages! And I'd best think of something to get you to try! :D

I guess my tan tights must get completely transparent as I like studying (and wiggling) my toes. I will remember to look next time and let you know. :) Looks like we are in for some good weather this weekend so the tights might be staying in the drawer for a while... though I will believe it when I see it! Though could always try in the bath... ;-)

I get really sweaty feet and, bizarrely, hate them being damp from sweat. I know that's wierd seeing as I love getting them wet but sweaty is ew! ;-) Do you never get your toes out for an airing!? I understand what you mean about it being the price to pay in heels... I give in occasionally and the ugg boots or flip flops come out depending on the time of year! :wave:

Do you know what Heidi, I feel much better about my little wet feet thing right now. Chatting on here in an open way has really helped. I know it isn't your thing but talking about it and hearing other people's experiences makes me realise I'm maybe not that unusual after all! :sad: Not sure I'm ready for a full public wet heels paddle just yet but getting there! ;-)

Jane

Hello Jane,

Ah, so you actually enjoy the sloshing effect of closed toe pumps. If you enjoy the sloshing, perhaps next time it rains, you can try a pair of ankle boots for even more sloshing. Just be sure to empty the water before you go indoors :( ....... When you wear tan pantyhose, doesn't it become very transparent, almost as if you aren't wearing any when they get wet?

It is a cool +12C here in northern Germany but that is not what is keeping me in boots. It is the fact that I can hide so much extra padding inside my boots so I can walk relatively comfortably in high heels that I wear my boots everyday. It does get hot wearing knee high leather boots with two layers of pantyhose and thick socks but I have actually gotten accustomed to the heat so that if I am wearing just pumps with my pantyhose and socks, I feel really cool and exposed. Strange, I know but it is the price I pay so that I can wear high heels all the time. If it gets really hot outside, I sometimes do wear just ballet flats. Since I also try not to get wet, wearing waterproof leather boots is another advantage for me, so long as I don't sweat and get my nylons damp and moist.

Heidi

Hi Alexa

LOL, couldn't agree more. :) Heidi sounds very sensible doesn't she... we need to encourage that naughty teenager to the surface. Come on Heidi! :wave:

Don't you find getting your heels wet without tights stretches the toe of the shoe? I find that my foot slips too far forward pushing my toes against the front of the shoe and stretching it when they are wet.

I love the sound of your experience in the fountain... I must get up the confidence to do something like that. Oh yes, I love that bubbly feeling too when the water gets in the shoe and rushes between my toes. :) It makes me want to go now but not sure where... not sure my boss would appreciate me disappearing off to the ladies then coming back with water pouring out of my shoes!!! :sad:

If the weather forecast is right it might be this weekend for some hot weather... get your heels on and ready by a fountain! :D

Ah, Heidi, there's a naughty teenager in you somewhere after all. And you always seem so sensible. . .

In answer to Jane's question, I don't thend to wear tigts or stockings. I have some but can't remember when I last put them on. I have a lot of leggings, but the reason I prefer these is that they leave my feet free. So I'm mostly just barefoot in my shoes. When I step in the water at first I quite like the sensation of air bubbles squeezing out between the shoe and my skin - this is particularly pronounced in boots but you can feel it in shoes too. I tend to find the bottoms of most public fountains are a bit slippery witn algae even if they look well kept, so really spiky heels would be a little too hazardous even for me. A broader heel is better! All this is making me look forward to the next hot day where my life takes me near a fountain . . .

Hello Jane, Alexa!

You two do sound like you know how to let loose, smile and have a lot of fun. You are also truly tempting me to splash in a water fountain with the two of you although if I do it, I would be sure to be wearing a pair of knee high, waterproof synthetic leather boots with a 2 to 3" block heel. The block heel is so I won't slip and fall down, wetting my entire outfit as well. I would probably still be wearing two pairs of pantyhose and a thick layer of wool socks so the cold water outside my boots won't make me cold. LOL, I know it is overkill. If hypothetically, the three of us were to be splashing around in a fountain, what shoes and/or pantyhose would the two of you choose to wear?

Regarding getting damp from sweat inside my boots Jane, that does happen and it is very embarrassing. I try not to let anyone at my office know about that. Sometimes my inner layer of pantyhose gets moist but if it ever seeps out to the outer layer, my wool socks would absorb sweat and thank goodness, my boots does not allow any scent to escape. *blush*

Heidi

Hi Heidi

Oh yes, I do! Better with tights as it saves me feet slipping around so much I find. If I am barefooted with heels full of water then I find it can stretch the toe of the shoe. Never tried boots I have to admit... LOL, I will try it and remember to empty them before going indoors! :) Better dig some out... haven't worn boots in ages! And I'd best think of something to get you to try! :D

I guess my tan tights must get completely transparent as I like studying (and wiggling) my toes. I will remember to look next time and let you know. :) Looks like we are in for some good weather this weekend so the tights might be staying in the drawer for a while... though I will believe it when I see it! Though could always try in the bath... :(

I get really sweaty feet and, bizarrely, hate them being damp from sweat. I know that's wierd seeing as I love getting them wet but sweaty is ew! ;-) Do you never get your toes out for an airing!? I understand what you mean about it being the price to pay in heels... I give in occasionally and the ugg boots or flip flops come out depending on the time of year! :wave:

Do you know what Heidi, I feel much better about my little wet feet thing right now. Chatting on here in an open way has really helped. I know it isn't your thing but talking about it and hearing other people's experiences makes me realise I'm maybe not that unusual after all! :sad: Not sure I'm ready for a full public wet heels paddle just yet but getting there! ;-)

Jane

Hi Heidi

I think you have too. Though I haven't yet mustered Alexa's confidence to go jumping in fountains in public, I love getting my heels wet and chatting on here has probably made me love it even more! :)

That's cheating! :sad: The whole point of getting in the water is to feel the water in your shoes/boots and between your toes. :) You won't feel any of that. If we were to splash in a fountain together I think I'd have to wear my favourite peep-toe black heels and probably black tights. And of course, compulsory red nail polish! :-) Then I can wiggle my big toe at you both! ;o) Let your feet be free Heidi! :wave:

Jane

Hello Jane, Alexa!

You two do sound like you know how to let loose, smile and have a lot of fun. You are also truly tempting me to splash in a water fountain with the two of you although if I do it, I would be sure to be wearing a pair of knee high, waterproof synthetic leather boots with a 2 to 3" block heel. The block heel is so I won't slip and fall down, wetting my entire outfit as well. I would probably still be wearing two pairs of pantyhose and a thick layer of wool socks so the cold water outside my boots won't make me cold. LOL, I know it is overkill. If hypothetically, the three of us were to be splashing around in a fountain, what shoes and/or pantyhose would the two of you choose to wear?

Regarding getting damp from sweat inside my boots Jane, that does happen and it is very embarrassing. I try not to let anyone at my office know about that. Sometimes my inner layer of pantyhose gets moist but if it ever seeps out to the outer layer, my wool socks would absorb sweat and thank goodness, my boots does not allow any scent to escape. *blush*

Heidi

Sorry, didn't respond to your last paragraph. I literally laughed out loud when I read about "not letting the scent escape"! :) I really don't like sweaty feet. If that happens it straight back to barefeet for me!

As I say, free your feet! Let them breathe! :)

Hello Jane, Alexa!

Heidi

Yes, getting wet at work is probably not a good move. Many years ago I remember sitting one of my A level exams (which we take in the UK at around the age of 18 ) on a hot afternoon with a puddle forming under my chair as a result of a quick dip in the pond in front of my college at lunchtime. ‘No you can’t, you’ve got an exam this afternoon!’ said my friends. ‘No problem’ I said, as I swung my feet over the parapet. I ended up going a bit deeper than I intended and no matter how much I tried to wring my skirt out it wouldn’t stop dripping. It gave some of my classmates something to giggle about on what would otherwise have been quite a serious occasion. Still got a good grade - a B in that one I think.

Yes, sometimes I do find the toe box stretches. Mind you, this can make things more comfortable in some tighter shoes, and give you a more relaxed fit. PU and other synthetic materials keep their shape better. Yes, when my feet get hot and sticky, a dip in the fountain - shoes and all - makes them feel a lot better. The feeling of the cool water rushing in is quite appealing. Once the shoes have dried out they feel a lot cleaner and fresher inside for a while too. In fact that initial feeling is so good that I like to get out, tip the excess water out of my shoes, put them back on and go in again just so I can get the same rush all over again!

I can’t understand why I’m like this. I hated swimming classes at school - the smell of the chlorine, the unpleasant sensation of drowning when the water goes up your nose, being shouted at by PE teachers. But a sneaky paddle in ornamental ponds is a real giggle.

Some of my shoes deteriorate. The insoles tend to become detached and curl up as they dry out, but I tend not to do this sort of thing in new ones or shoes I’ve spent a lot of money on.

Heidi – great to see you getting a bit more playful. If I was with you I’d try to steer you into slightly deeper water. I’d love it if you squealed as the water came over the top of your boots!

Alexa

LOL, I love it Alexa. I can picture that now. :) What were you wearing on your feet? I would have done anything to get out of doing an exam at all!

A few of my shoes have stretched from wearing them full of water and no tights cos my feet slip so much... I guess it can make them more comfortable though as you say. I do the same, tend to keep my better shoes away from water now as much as possible. I love that feeling of the water rushing into them too... I also sometimes fill my heels with water before putting them on, stand them on the floor and get water squirting everywhere when I put my foot in! So childish - but I always smile! :)

Same here re school. Not sure PE teachers really made swimming that enjoyable... plus I once got thrown into the pool in my school uniform, shoes included, for forgetting (ok, intentionally!) my swimming gear -think I was 15 or 16. That certainly contributed to me not liking those sessions. I hated getted my feet wet at that age though so really interesting to hear you used to do it then too. :-) What did you wear normally for getting your feet wet at that age? That naughty teenager certainly lives on in you! :-)

Couldn't agree more with you re Heidi. :-) Either some deeper water to get those boots filled up or persuade her to wear some less appropriate footwear for walking in water... heels but no boots! :wave:

Jane

Yes, getting wet at work is probably not a good move. Many years ago I remember sitting one of my A level exams (which we take in the UK at around the age of 18 ) on a hot afternoon with a puddle forming under my chair as a result of a quick dip in the pond in front of my college at lunchtime. ‘No you can’t, you’ve got an exam this afternoon!’ said my friends. ‘No problem’ I said, as I swung my feet over the parapet. I ended up going a bit deeper than I intended and no matter how much I tried to wring my skirt out it wouldn’t stop dripping. It gave some of my classmates something to giggle about on what would otherwise have been quite a serious occasion. Still got a good grade - a B in that one I think.

Yes, sometimes I do find the toe box stretches. Mind you, this can make things more comfortable in some tighter shoes, and give you a more relaxed fit. PU and other synthetic materials keep their shape better. Yes, when my feet get hot and sticky, a dip in the fountain - shoes and all - makes them feel a lot better. The feeling of the cool water rushing in is quite appealing. Once the shoes have dried out they feel a lot cleaner and fresher inside for a while too. In fact that initial feeling is so good that I like to get out, tip the excess water out of my shoes, put them back on and go in again just so I can get the same rush all over again!

I can’t understand why I’m like this. I hated swimming classes at school - the smell of the chlorine, the unpleasant sensation of drowning when the water goes up your nose, being shouted at by PE teachers. But a sneaky paddle in ornamental ponds is a real giggle.

Some of my shoes deteriorate. The insoles tend to become detached and curl up as they dry out, but I tend not to do this sort of thing in new ones or shoes I’ve spent a lot of money on.

Heidi – great to see you getting a bit more playful. If I was with you I’d try to steer you into slightly deeper water. I’d love it if you squealed as the water came over the top of your boots!

Alexa

I went to visit a friend today and we spent an hour or two wandering round the shops in her local town. It was cloudy overhead but felt very humid. Sadly there were no fountains or ornamental pools, or at least not where we went anyway. I wore a pair of these

http://www.newrockdirect.co.uk/new-rock/new-rock-hell/new-rock-hell-shoes-47015-s11.html

I got them a few months ago. I hadn’t realised New Rock made platform pumps as well as their more usual boots. They’ve got a fairly grippy sole and a broader heel so you don’t feel like you’re about to fall over in them, and they’re easy to slip on and off, as well as having a very cushiony feel to the lining, so are quite comfortable. They got a first christening in a water feature in Birmingham’s Centenary Square back in May, and don’t appear to be any the worse for it. The padding in the insole means that they make squelching noises for a while after you’ve come out of the water. I can’t believe I did that in shoes that cost nearly £100! Oh well, it seemed like a good idea at the time and the water looked so tempting.

I’ll probably order some of these for later in the summer

http://www.newrockdirect.co.uk/new-rock/new-rock-cyber/new-rock-cyber-cib010-c1.html

I want something I can walk around in the countryside and on beaches in that keeps my foot at a steep enough angle to be comfortable; now that I’m so adapted to heels that I find flats make my calves ache. They’ll certainly be coming paddling in the sea with me.

I don’t want to give the impression that I’m cavorting in the fountains all the time. When I was younger I used to do it more. The summer I did my A levels, 1993, a group of us used to meet up in our local town centre most Saturday afternoons. Quite often I used to try to initiate some water mischief, and we frequently used to end up soaked in the water feature in the local shopping centre. Sometimes the security staff used to ask us to leave, but most of the time they left us alone. I soaked my way through plimsolls, trainers, ballet flats, and occasionally heels – my own and other people’s. My main choice of footwear at that time in my life, though, was those little fabric Mary Jane pumps with a rubber sole, which were stocked by the only ‘alternative’ shop in our small town. I got through loads of pairs of those in my teenage years. If I wore them all week without socks, a paddle in the fountain at the weekend freshened them up ready for the coming week. Of course, it was also possible to put them in the washing machine, but paddling was more fun. I tend to find the phases of my life are defined by the shoes I was buying and wearing. I’ve still got quite a lot of them – looking at them is like leafing through an old photo album. It makes me think of what I was doing and how I was feeling – even the smell is quite evocative.

Alexa

It has been really warm today hasn't it... I know it's bad but I wore flip-flops... sorry. :( Poor form, I need to improve... Omg, can't believe you wore those in a fountain! :) I love those shoes! Must have been amazing and really invoked those naughty teenager feelings. The squelching sounds brilliant, I've never really had that too much with any of my shoes... clearly I am not spending enough money on them! :) As much as I love heels, I think the fact I switch between flat shoes, flip flops and heels quite a lot that I don't get any major aches and pains wearing different types of shoe. But I think I do need to treat myself to a new pair of shoes (or 3!). :wave: And I will christen them in water at some point... LOL, don't worry, I didn't think you spent your whole life looking for fountains to splash in. :sad: It's all about opportunity... that's why I tend to wear unsuitable footwear when I hope it is going to rain. Likewise, I don't spend my whole life wondering aimlessly around outside in my heels hoping for a downpour. ;-) You soaked other people's heels!? Love it, how did they feel about that!? Though I've always loved heels it's only the last few years I've been more into them... and even more recently in getting them wet. Not sure why... maybe it's cos I'm heading towards my 30th and have a different view on things... I have no idea... Do you ever wear heeled sandals? I love those but not for wetting so much as wearing tights with them doesn't always look right... in public at any rate! ;-) I like to have my toes out if possible - sounds like you prefer to have them "dressed". :D You don't think we've scared Heidi off do you...?

Hi Jane, Alexa, I am currently on a business trip abroad and am suffering from a very unstable internet connection at my hotel. So bear with me if my replies are delayed until I get back to Germany. You two are soooooooooooo BAD for wanting to get water over the tops of my knee high boots!!!!!!! Unlike the pumps or sandals you two wear in the water, a pair of knee high boots would act like a bucket. My boots would become so heavy I don't think I would be able to walk fast until I poured water out of them. Bad bad, perish the thought of ever getting my boots and pantyhose wet Alexa & Jane :) Since you two like to get your heels wet so much, perhaps you can consider adding some shampoo to your heels the next time you play in water? That way, you get to cleanse as well as play in water :) Alexa, I am stunned you would ever consider getting your New Rock platform pumps or New Rock platform ankle boots wet. They look soooooooo nice, and the ankle boots might even be waterproof so long as you don't let water get in from the top ......... it shows the sacrifice you are willing to take to have fun with water! Jane, I can just picture it now. If you were ever wearing boots and it was raining outside, would you just unzip your boots just so the water can get in? :wave: Heidi

Hi Heidi Sounds exciting! Are you anywhere nice? Not bad, just being encouraging! :sad: LOL, hadn't thought of them being like a bucket - imagine the squelch you'd get with those and the bubbles between your toes - the bit Alexa and I like! :) Don't knock it til you've tried it. :D LOL, shampoo!? That is definitely not something I have ever tried or even thought of trying... if you did that in a fountain like Alexa there'd be bubbles everywhere! :( If you insist I might try it... :) Though at the moment it is really warm here in England (at least for a few days!) so I have been very, very naughty and have been wearing flip-flops a lot. I know, completely letting the side down. I apologise and promise I will get those heels back on soon - as long as it rains hard of course! ;-) Still a bit warm for tights though... I have to admit to rarely wearing boots with heels, even in winter. If it's cold and dry then normally ugg boots, if it's wet then plain old trainers. However, if I was then I would have to do as you suggest really... otherwise my feet would stay dry and there is no fun in that! ;-) Are you sure Alexa and I can't tempt you into filling those boots up and soaking your pantyhose!? Then you can be bad, bad Heidi! :wave: Jane

When I was young I was keen on horses. We never had one of our own, but I used to watch showjumping on TV. I used to like it when the riders fell off, particularly in the water jump. I was amused at the way they used to lie on their backs with their feet in the air afterwards to let the water drain out of their boots. Riding boots are often hard to get off, and probably even worse if they're wet, so you can see why. Most of my boots have zips, so it's easy getting rid of the excess water. We've had a few hot days in the UK since I last commented on here. No water mischief for me though. I need to get out more . . . Alexa

I have never seen that... maybe I need to take up watching showjumping. :-) I take it you have filled your boots up then Alexa? :-) Having talked about experiences when we were younger got me thinking... and I do remember a couple of intentional foot wettings... I know I hated it but sometimes I guess even I was drawn to it. Must have been 16 or 17 and well into the stage of trying to get away with some sort of heels at school without being sent home. I remember one wet lunchtime a few of us headed out onto the playing fields (as you do when it's raining!). I was wearing low closed heels and skin coloured tights. Don't think I was worried at all about grass gradually getting my feet wetter and wetter... then we spotted a big puddle in the grass and all decided to spend the next 10 minutes jumping, running and walking through it (it was comfortably over my ankles if I stood still in the puddle even in low heels!) til we were soaked through to above our knees. Obviously muddy water isn't very easy to clean out of skin coloured tights so I remember getting a detention on return to school for being such a mess and for spilling water out of my shoes in the school! :-) I had completely forgotton about that... it was hilarious though and well worth the detention after the school! :-) Maybe the seed was sown at that point... just took another 10 years to grow! It has been nice here hasn't it... I decided to stop being sensible and wearing flip flops and went back to heels again... but same as you Alexa, no wet feet at all... going to have to contrive something... what can I do in my lunch hour tomorrow... wear my peeptoes and find some damp grass to walk on...? Having said that, think it's dry as a bone everywhere... best think harder... any ideas? :-) Jane x

Hi Jane, Alexa,

My business trip is over and I am back home again on the northwest shore of Germany facing the north sea where it is relatively cool compared to what it was like in North America.

When I imagined that Jane & Alexa like to get wet and play in water, I always thought you two liked it when you had some extra suds from a bubble bath to play with. You two are mentioning hot, dry, arid conditions in your respective cities and I had thought the two of you would have gladly jumped into the shower with your flip flops or heels on, added a ton of bubble bath and gotten suds everywhere hahaha

Interesting bit about equestrian and riding boots Alexa. I see why you like those platform boots with heels for wet play!

As for tempting me to get wet Jane, I doubt you can tempt me LOL! However, I did get my feet wet albeit accidentally. I had underestimated how hot it was when I in America. It hit about 30C one day and I was in business meetings most of the time. I had worn a business skirt suit with two pairs of pantyhose, one pair of woolly socks and a pair of knee high leather boots. I started to sweat on my way from the hotel to the office and during the morning meetings, I started to perspire. Both layers of pantyhose and my wool socks all got soaked! I ended up walking around the office with damp feet inside my boots all day and when I got back to my hotel room and took off my boots, my socks were so wet that it left a wet footprint when I stepped on an area with floor tiles!

Heidi

Hi Heidi

Sounds exciting! Are you anywhere nice?

Not bad, just being encouraging! :sad: LOL, hadn't thought of them being like a bucket - imagine the squelch you'd get with those and the bubbles between your toes - the bit Alexa and I like! :) Don't knock it til you've tried it. :D

LOL, shampoo!? That is definitely not something I have ever tried or even thought of trying... if you did that in a fountain like Alexa there'd be bubbles everywhere! :( If you insist I might try it... :) Though at the moment it is really warm here in England (at least for a few days!) so I have been very, very naughty and have been wearing flip-flops a lot. I know, completely letting the side down. I apologise and promise I will get those heels back on soon - as long as it rains hard of course! ;-) Still a bit warm for tights though...

I have to admit to rarely wearing boots with heels, even in winter. If it's cold and dry then normally ugg boots, if it's wet then plain old trainers. However, if I was then I would have to do as you suggest really... otherwise my feet would stay dry and there is no fun in that! ;-)

Are you sure Alexa and I can't tempt you into filling those boots up and soaking your pantyhose!? Then you can be bad, bad Heidi! :wave:

Jane

Hi Heidi

Wow, jetsetter! :)

LOL, I have never even considered bubble bath! That's not to say I haven't showered in my heels of course... a very pleasant experience... and done many times... :) I have never showered with flip-flops on though did get them wet at the weekend with the hose... not the same as heels though! It hasn't been that hot here but it has been sunny and warm for a few days which is great - just means everything is really dry at the moment. Though if the weather forecast is anything to believe then the rain and unsettled weather is back from tomorrow... and a lot cooler too... best wear my rain shoes tomorrow in case - peeptoes! ;-) If it is cool enough I will wear tights too though it is (supposed to be) summer so will have to see. Think I'll have to take that stroll at lunchtime if it's raining... I will report back! :wave: Though I won't have any bubble bath with me Heidi! :sad: Not sure I'd like bubble bath in my heels - would be all slimy... still, as I said to you, mustn't knock it til I've tried it... :D

Can't believe you wore all those layers in America! You must have been absolutely boiling! :-? Wasn't it really uncomfortable? You should have just showered in your pantyhose to freshen up! ;-) You love your boots don't you - even when it is really hot! :( As I've said before, you need to get those toes out Heidi - let them be free! ;-)

Clearly I need to be more persuasive in getting you to try the wet heel experience... now let me think... ;-)

Jane

x

Hi Jane, Alexa,

My business trip is over and I am back home again on the northwest shore of Germany facing the north sea where it is relatively cool compared to what it was like in North America.

When I imagined that Jane & Alexa like to get wet and play in water, I always thought you two liked it when you had some extra suds from a bubble bath to play with. You two are mentioning hot, dry, arid conditions in your respective cities and I had thought the two of you would have gladly jumped into the shower with your flip flops or heels on, added a ton of bubble bath and gotten suds everywhere hahaha

Interesting bit about equestrian and riding boots Alexa. I see why you like those platform boots with heels for wet play!

As for tempting me to get wet Jane, I doubt you can tempt me LOL! However, I did get my feet wet albeit accidentally. I had underestimated how hot it was when I in America. It hit about 30C one day and I was in business meetings most of the time. I had worn a business skirt suit with two pairs of pantyhose, one pair of woolly socks and a pair of knee high leather boots. I started to sweat on my way from the hotel to the office and during the morning meetings, I started to perspire. Both layers of pantyhose and my wool socks all got soaked! I ended up walking around the office with damp feet inside my boots all day and when I got back to my hotel room and took off my boots, my socks were so wet that it left a wet footprint when I stepped on an area with floor tiles!

Heidi

Hi Jane,

You said you showered at home with your heels on. Did you have pantyhose on as well? Did it get super slippery in the shower stall given the fact that it was all wet with water splashing everywhere? ........... For myself, if I know that it will be a wet day, I will make sure my heels are a little bit thicker and that there are some treads at the bottom of my boots. If it is going to be icy, I break out even thicker block heels with even thicker treads at the bottom of my boots, just so I don't slip and fall. What kind of heels did you wear in the shower?

On the topic of bubble baths, be extra careful, the extra soapy bubbles can make it even more hazardous in the shower stall if you have heels on!

Perhaps I have gotten used to having really hot feet since I am always wearing knee high boots and two pairs of pantyhose plus one pair of thick socks for padding. Initially, the pantyhose and socks were just for padding to offset the high heel discomfort and the boots were to hide my socks but now, the moment my boots come off at night, my feet feel almost chilly. I don't think I would be able to withstand dunking my feet into a cold water fountain like you and Alexa! :P

Heidi

Hi Heidi

Wow, jetsetter! :)

LOL, I have never even considered bubble bath! That's not to say I haven't showered in my heels of course... a very pleasant experience... and done many times... :) I have never showered with flip-flops on though did get them wet at the weekend with the hose... not the same as heels though! It hasn't been that hot here but it has been sunny and warm for a few days which is great - just means everything is really dry at the moment. Though if the weather forecast is anything to believe then the rain and unsettled weather is back from tomorrow... and a lot cooler too... best wear my rain shoes tomorrow in case - peeptoes! ;-) If it is cool enough I will wear tights too though it is (supposed to be) summer so will have to see. Think I'll have to take that stroll at lunchtime if it's raining... I will report back! :wave: Though I won't have any bubble bath with me Heidi! :sad: Not sure I'd like bubble bath in my heels - would be all slimy... still, as I said to you, mustn't knock it til I've tried it... :D

Can't believe you wore all those layers in America! You must have been absolutely boiling! :-? Wasn't it really uncomfortable? You should have just showered in your pantyhose to freshen up! ;-) You love your boots don't you - even when it is really hot! :( As I've said before, you need to get those toes out Heidi - let them be free! ;-)

Clearly I need to be more persuasive in getting you to try the wet heel experience... now let me think... ;-)

Jane

x

Hi Heidi

Oh yes, definitely. I have always been shy of getting my feet wet in public which means either rain outside or indoors are my options for wet feet. I don't shower all the time in heels I hasten to add - only every now and then when I fancy it. I have worn flat pumps, closed heels, strappy heeled sandals and of course my favourite peeptoes! And yes all with tights at some point or another - you still get more squish and squelch with tights I think! :) Also means I can wear tights in the shower with my strappy heeled sandals cos I never wear them out with tights. Not that I've said it before (only about 100x!) but I love to see my wet toes with red/pink nail polish. Don't find the shoes slip too much on the shower tray but if I'm not wearing tights then my feet slip more inside the shoes and stretch them.

I have worn my heels in the bath too, but never with bubble bath. That's my next assignment!

Still amazed you can wear all those layers, I never could. I guess generally the weather is normally cool and damp over here so it would be sensible if I did. Have you never, ever worn any shoes to show off your toes?

I can report I got my feet wet today in fact! :) Wore my peeptoes as promised and "accidentally" got caught in the rain when out for a walk at lunchtime. No tights sadly as it was quite warm this morning so my feet were slipping all over the place. On the bright side, it meant I could slip them off under my desk back at work and let my feet quickly dry! :wave: Is the weather as unsettled over in Germany as it is here now? Hope our summer hasn't finished but we have more rain forecast here I think...

Jane

x

Hi Jane,

You said you showered at home with your heels on. Did you have pantyhose on as well? Did it get super slippery in the shower stall given the fact that it was all wet with water splashing everywhere? ........... For myself, if I know that it will be a wet day, I will make sure my heels are a little bit thicker and that there are some treads at the bottom of my boots. If it is going to be icy, I break out even thicker block heels with even thicker treads at the bottom of my boots, just so I don't slip and fall. What kind of heels did you wear in the shower?

On the topic of bubble baths, be extra careful, the extra soapy bubbles can make it even more hazardous in the shower stall if you have heels on!

Perhaps I have gotten used to having really hot feet since I am always wearing knee high boots and two pairs of pantyhose plus one pair of thick socks for padding. Initially, the pantyhose and socks were just for padding to offset the high heel discomfort and the boots were to hide my socks but now, the moment my boots come off at night, my feet feel almost chilly. I don't think I would be able to withstand dunking my feet into a cold water fountain like you and Alexa! :sad:

Heidi

Hi Jane,

You know Jane, since you do enjoy getting wet out in public, I thought I should mention something. I believe if you are wearing black heels with black pantyhose, you can probably get them all wet and it won't be as noticeable as other colours unless someone is really looking closely.

I know I have a lot of haircare products that try to give my hair the wet look without actually having my hair wet. Ditto for leather pants. I actually have a pair of leather pants which try as closely as possible to mimic the appearance of wetness without actually being wet. That being said, I believe the reverse is possible. You can have wet heels with wet pantyhose and since it is black, not might not be too visible so you can get wet anytime your heart desires!

You said you got all wet on the way to work in the rain? How long does it take to dry?

We had some showers here early in the morning as well but my platform boots kept me nice and dry. It hit 20C here but good thing I am not sweating too much in my boots today. Sometimes I wonder if you get your shoes more wet in puddles or if I get my boots more wet with sweat.

Heidi

Hi Heidi

Oh yes, definitely. I have always been shy of getting my feet wet in public which means either rain outside or indoors are my options for wet feet. I don't shower all the time in heels I hasten to add - only every now and then when I fancy it. I have worn flat pumps, closed heels, strappy heeled sandals and of course my favourite peeptoes! And yes all with tights at some point or another - you still get more squish and squelch with tights I think! :) Also means I can wear tights in the shower with my strappy heeled sandals cos I never wear them out with tights. Not that I've said it before (only about 100x!) but I love to see my wet toes with red/pink nail polish. Don't find the shoes slip too much on the shower tray but if I'm not wearing tights then my feet slip more inside the shoes and stretch them.

I have worn my heels in the bath too, but never with bubble bath. That's my next assignment!

Still amazed you can wear all those layers, I never could. I guess generally the weather is normally cool and damp over here so it would be sensible if I did. Have you never, ever worn any shoes to show off your toes?

I can report I got my feet wet today in fact! :) Wore my peeptoes as promised and "accidentally" got caught in the rain when out for a walk at lunchtime. No tights sadly as it was quite warm this morning so my feet were slipping all over the place. On the bright side, it meant I could slip them off under my desk back at work and let my feet quickly dry! :wave: Is the weather as unsettled over in Germany as it is here now? Hope our summer hasn't finished but we have more rain forecast here I think...

Jane

x

Hi Heidi

Great to hear from you again.

This is very true. I have done that and think it is probably just me being self-concious more than anything - noone probably even notices let alone cares. I know it can show alot with skin coloured tights, especially if I stand in water above my ankles and just leave a line!!! I will wear black tights and heels tomorrow and see what I can do. It really is silly cos as I say, noone would even notice or care... and to be honest, even if they do, why should I worry... I'm not doing anything wrong... need to stop being silly I suppose... :)

I don't have any "wetlook" clothes... but the clothes I do wear look very wet if they actually do get wet! :wave:

It was lunchtime I got caught in the rain but it was one of those heavy downpours that comes straight down rather than blowing around. So my umbrella kept me dry... just my little old feet that got soaked.

Today's weather wasn't much better but it was sunny at lunchtime when I went out today. It poured with rain earlier in the morning but I had already made it into work... and was wearing trainers at that point anyway. Heavy showers forecast for tomorrow so will do as you suggest and wear black heels... and possibly tights too tomorrow. Not sure it made it much above 16C here today... where has summer gone. Rain forecast for the rest of the week. LOL, not thought of that... you certainly must get sweaty feet so it must be close as to who has the wettest feet! :sad:

Have you ever been to a pool party? I have heard stories of these and people jumping in fully clothed... I think I'd enjoy one of those as it wouldn't just be me getting wet... I might be the only one enjoying it for that reason though! :D

Also, not sure if they are running this Peugeot advert in Germany but I saw it recently on telly. My kind of advert! :)

Take care.

Jane

x

Hi Jane,

You know Jane, since you do enjoy getting wet out in public, I thought I should mention something. I believe if you are wearing black heels with black pantyhose, you can probably get them all wet and it won't be as noticeable as other colours unless someone is really looking closely.

I know I have a lot of haircare products that try to give my hair the wet look without actually having my hair wet. Ditto for leather pants. I actually have a pair of leather pants which try as closely as possible to mimic the appearance of wetness without actually being wet. That being said, I believe the reverse is possible. You can have wet heels with wet pantyhose and since it is black, not might not be too visible so you can get wet anytime your heart desires!

You said you got all wet on the way to work in the rain? How long does it take to dry?

We had some showers here early in the morning as well but my platform boots kept me nice and dry. It hit 20C here but good thing I am not sweating too much in my boots today. Sometimes I wonder if you get your shoes more wet in puddles or if I get my boots more wet with sweat.

Heidi

Hello Jane,

You are cute in that you love to get wet but are so very shy about doing so in public! Black pantyhose doesn't show wetness that much, skin tone really shows if it is wet. Have you ever worn and gotten any other colours wet? ....... Are any colour of heels less noticeable when wet?

With the downpours lately, I can see how an umbrella is extremely useful. I never ever want to get business suits wet, especially since they are so expensive! The umbrella also comes in handy as I don't want my makeup or eye shadow to get wet also because if it does, I will have to redo my makeup when I get to my office!

Speaking of pool parties, I did briefly attend one when in the United States last week. I wore a long white sun dress that had a full length skirt. I also wore two layers of white pantyhose for padding. Since I didn't have any white socks with me, I wore a pair of bright pink wool socks where were thankfully 100% hidden inside my knee high white boots with 3" heel. The bright pink wool socks would certainly not have matched the rest of my virgin white outfit. The leather boots kept me dry from the humidity of the swimming pool area and antiperspirant made a good attempt at keeping my nylons from getting too damp inside my boots. One of the reasons why I wore boots was to stay dry so the moisture in the pool won't effect my legs ....... I can imagine you at a pool party being one of the people to voluntarily jump into the pool with your street clothes on. If you wear peep toe pumps though, I am not sure if they would stay on you or not after jumping into the pool but I can see you enjoying the moment.

I will have to check out the YouTube link later on, Youtube is blocked on my office computer.

Heidi

Hi Heidi

Great to hear from you again.

This is very true. I have done that and think it is probably just me being self-concious more than anything - noone probably even notices let alone cares. I know it can show alot with skin coloured tights, especially if I stand in water above my ankles and just leave a line!!! I will wear black tights and heels tomorrow and see what I can do. It really is silly cos as I say, noone would even notice or care... and to be honest, even if they do, why should I worry... I'm not doing anything wrong... need to stop being silly I suppose... :)

I don't have any "wetlook" clothes... but the clothes I do wear look very wet if they actually do get wet! :wave:

It was lunchtime I got caught in the rain but it was one of those heavy downpours that comes straight down rather than blowing around. So my umbrella kept me dry... just my little old feet that got soaked.

Today's weather wasn't much better but it was sunny at lunchtime when I went out today. It poured with rain earlier in the morning but I had already made it into work... and was wearing trainers at that point anyway. Heavy showers forecast for tomorrow so will do as you suggest and wear black heels... and possibly tights too tomorrow. Not sure it made it much above 16C here today... where has summer gone. Rain forecast for the rest of the week. LOL, not thought of that... you certainly must get sweaty feet so it must be close as to who has the wettest feet! :sad:

Have you ever been to a pool party? I have heard stories of these and people jumping in fully clothed... I think I'd enjoy one of those as it wouldn't just be me getting wet... I might be the only one enjoying it for that reason though! :D

Also, not sure if they are running this Peugeot advert in Germany but I saw it recently on telly. My kind of advert! :)

Take care.

Jane

x

Hi Heidi

Not sure cute... more strange! It is a strange enough thing to want to do anyway let alone being embarrassed about it. :) Black tights get really shiny when they are wet... doesn't mean anyone would notice though... they'd just notice the water pouring out of my shoes! :sad: I once wore some green tights in the bath (no shoes). They just went really dark but not really my colour... not sure why I had them! I stick with black and skin coloured tights. Wore some today with closed heels in the hope of an accidental wetting... but alas, no rain. My heels are all leather so don't think they look any different wet. It did rain quite heavily this morning but I was at work so missed the opportunity. What's the weather like in Germany now? I believe the weather might be a bit warmer and drier here over the weekend but no sign of our bbq summer yet.

Yesterday night was horrendous here - it was more like Autumn than summer so an umbrella would have been no use what so ever. I have a few coats I wear too but generally they aren't particularly waterproof and like you I'd rather keep my work clothes dry! At least until I am home! :D

I don't wear too much makeup but have had to redo it once or twice after getting caught out in the rain.

I've never been to a pool party but would certainly like to. And why Heidi didn't you jump in! :( Did anyone else? I think I'd just sit on the side of the pool and dangle my feet in... unless of course anyone jumped in then it would be rude not to follow suit. :) Now there's another think I hadn't thought of - swimming in heels! I think you are right, swimming in any kind of heel it would be hard to keep them on in the water. Something else to try... I am getting quite a list of challenges... bubble bath in my heels, swimming in my heels, getting black tights/shoes wet in public... need to start. :wave: Though have no idea where I could swim in heels!!!

Let me know what you think of the YouTube video.

Have you got any plans for the weekend?

Jane

x

Hello Jane,

You are cute in that you love to get wet but are so very shy about doing so in public! Black pantyhose doesn't show wetness that much, skin tone really shows if it is wet. Have you ever worn and gotten any other colours wet? ....... Are any colour of heels less noticeable when wet?

With the downpours lately, I can see how an umbrella is extremely useful. I never ever want to get business suits wet, especially since they are so expensive! The umbrella also comes in handy as I don't want my makeup or eye shadow to get wet also because if it does, I will have to redo my makeup when I get to my office!

Speaking of pool parties, I did briefly attend one when in the United States last week. I wore a long white sun dress that had a full length skirt. I also wore two layers of white pantyhose for padding. Since I didn't have any white socks with me, I wore a pair of bright pink wool socks where were thankfully 100% hidden inside my knee high white boots with 3" heel. The bright pink wool socks would certainly not have matched the rest of my virgin white outfit. The leather boots kept me dry from the humidity of the swimming pool area and antiperspirant made a good attempt at keeping my nylons from getting too damp inside my boots. One of the reasons why I wore boots was to stay dry so the moisture in the pool won't effect my legs ....... I can imagine you at a pool party being one of the people to voluntarily jump into the pool with your street clothes on. If you wear peep toe pumps though, I am not sure if they would stay on you or not after jumping into the pool but I can see you enjoying the moment.

I will have to check out the YouTube link later on, Youtube is blocked on my office computer.

Heidi