I need platforms over 8 inches tall!

roz

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Roz, have you had your 12"ers on recently? I appreciate your comment about Pleasers being easy to walk in, but knowing your ability with ordinary high heels, i would think that you should be able to 'rise' to the challenge. BB

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

Hi, yes, worn them a few times but still not as much as I want to. I've just been too busy recently with nights out which of course calls for a different type of shoe! I literally have nothing on this weekend so I am going to spend it dossing about the house. I aim to wear a lot of heels of course, mainly ones which are still fairly new to me but I am liking the idea of wearing my 12-inchers for nearly a day, just so that I become a pro in them!

Hi, yes, worn them a few times but still not as much as I want to. I've just been too busy recently with nights out which of course calls for a different type of shoe!

I literally have nothing on this weekend so I am going to spend it dossing about the house. I aim to wear a lot of heels of course, mainly ones which are still fairly new to me but I am liking the idea of wearing my 12-inchers for nearly a day, just so that I become a pro in them!

You're inspiring me to write a story related to you. About a girl growing up in nothing but high heels, wearing them all throughout high school, being nicknamed "High Heel Queen." Of course, it'll begin in 8th grade, probably before/after graduation.

Well, maybe not too related to you, but close enough, right? ;D I think I'll call her......Rozzy? xD

Formally "HHDude"

• 1 month later...

Speaking of.....what's goin' on, roz? Any new pairs come in? Any photos of the "skyscrapers" yet? It's been quite awhile now, and I personally miss your updates ;D

Formally "HHDude"

If I ever have money I buy more shoes not a camera! Someone got a pic of me in my Tributes though, might post those when I have a mo. These shoes I'm pretty good at walking in now. I probably only wear them every few weeks but wear them for a few hours when I do. I'm not wobbly at all on them, and just need to watch where I'm walking. I got rid of a rug that kind of tripped me up in another pair of shoes so that's one less obstacle to avoid!! I have had a massive few months of buying shoes. I sold a few but have bought far more. I have had a payrise so now have quite a lot of extra money per month to spend on shoes. I seem to be buying one super expensive pair and up to 10 cheap pairs every month. Next month I might try and buy two expensive pairs including a pair of Loubies I've had my eye on. Platform wise, I have recently bought some silver Karo 910s, some Ellie Juliet 601s in camouflage for a fancy dress party and some Karo 526s. I also have my eye on some 8 inchers and that will do me for a while as I already have more platforms than I can wear. Can never have enough going out shoes though. Thanks for thinking of me, lol.

These shoes I'm pretty good at walking in now. I probably only wear them every few weeks but wear them for a few hours when I do. I'm not wobbly at all on them, and just need to watch where I'm walking. I got rid of a rug that kind of tripped me up in another pair of shoes so that's one less obstacle to avoid!!

I have had a massive few months of buying shoes. I sold a few but have bought far more. I have had a payrise so now have quite a lot of extra money per month to spend on shoes. I seem to be buying one super expensive pair and up to 10 cheap pairs every month. Next month I might try and buy two expensive pairs including a pair of Loubies I've had my eye on.

So, hey....which shoes are you talking about in the paragraphs? x] I'm so lost at that right now.

Formally "HHDude"

Sorry, in the first paragraph I was talking about my 12" Elite Heels, then in the second paragraph I was just saying about how I'm buying a lot more shoes recently which means I seem to have less time to wear each shoe.

Sorry, in the first paragraph I was talking about my 12" Elite Heels, then in the second paragraph I was just saying about how I'm buying a lot more shoes recently which means I seem to have less time to wear each shoe.

Ohh, ok. Yeah, with more and more heels comes less time with each, probably to the point that you gotta assign a day to wear each.

Formally "HHDude"

• 1 year later...

I found an even better pair that I am going to buy: http://www.elite-heels.com/shop/product_info.php?info=p108_glamour-fetish-sandal.html

I prefer the smaller ankle strap.

And I am going to buy these with 12" heels in black:

http://www.elite-heels.com/shop/product_info.php?info=p106_PPS-as-sl-Mega-Platform-Sandals.html

The ballet heels can wait a while coz I feel like treating myself with those gorgeous gold heels - I can wear them out on the town too which obviously I won't be doing with 12" heels!

Will we ever get to see pictures of you in these heels? I've always wanted to try on a pair of very high heels, like the 12" ones. I've never even seen a picture or video of them being worn.

Tribute pictures are always welcome, too!