Want to say hello

This is my first post. Want to say hello to all. I've been wearing heels, mainly boots for many years. In the closet of corse. Now after so many years feeling alone, I find this wonderfull forum to meet and talk with others who also enjoy wearing heels. Rtboots

Hi rtboots2! You really needed a pair of boots in Illinois this winter, especially with all of the snow, ice and slush that you've had to walk through. Welcome to our fourm. I am sure you will find only positive comments abouit boots here.

Welcome, rtboot2! If you are a man that enjoys wearing high heels, you've come to the right place. I am relatively new myself to this forum. There are some great people with interesting views on wearing high heels. Hope to hear more of your comments soon.;)

Thanks to all those who welcomed me to HHP. Wonderfull feeling when you find out your not alone. JNR ya we've had 70 days of snow this year. But I did go out and find a great pair of boots to wear in public with all the snow around. When the snow is up to you **** no one really cares what your wearing. I just loved each snow day. rtboot2

Welcome rtboot2 you are certainly amongst friends here. I hope you do find your way outside, it is most liberating to tackle you own inhibition and conquer it. It really strengthens you. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?