October in NE OHIO

johnieheel

Add Mrs. GWL1 to the list as a definite "maybe". I think I can talk her into it.

GWL

RuthHeel really doesn't want to be the only fem. there. Please encourage your so's to come. TU

Johnieheel

real men wear heels

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To this auspicous list, please add me as a maybe. In addition to scheduling/workload issues, the drivetime is a factor. I may need to catch up with the group app 1 or 2 pm. Johnieheel Ruthheel Bernheels Airwolf (maybe) Sabotalot Happyfeat Gwl1 Radiodave vector (maybe)

To this auspicous list, please add me as a maybe. In addition to scheduling/workload issues, the drivetime is a factor. I may need to catch up with the group app 1 or 2 pm.

Johnieheel

Ruthheel

Bernheels

Airwolf (maybe)

Sabotalot

Happyfeat

Gwl1

Radiodave

vector (maybe)

I can give you my cell# if you can't make it on time by PMing me. Just incase we are at the mall. Everything is located within a couple mile square and easy to find.

real men wear heels

Hey Johnieheel: Tell Ruthie that my wife will be joining me in this event - her name is Colleen. We have been discussing this and she said she would like to join us. She is a little nervous - not sure what to expect? I told her to just dress comfortable and the guys will wear the heels! I will bring many boots with 4 and 5 inch heels and also a pair of 5 inch wedge type open toe pumps I can wear with jeans. I will start with the boots and change as we go. We will be driving down on Friday afternoon and stay overnight - Friday and Saturday and leave after breakfast on Sunday. Maybe we can hoof up for Breakfast and keep the heel marathon going. I will be wearing heels from the start of the drive till we get home - yummmm. If you know of any hotels near by - send me their names and I will cha=eck them out. See you all there Heel on!!!!

Hey Johnieheel:

Tell Ruthie that my wife will be joining me in this event - her name is Colleen. We have been discussing this and she said she would like to join us. She is a little nervous - not sure what to expect? I told her to just dress comfortable and the guys will wear the heels! I will bring many boots with 4 and 5 inch heels and also a pair of 5 inch wedge type open toe pumps I can wear with jeans. I will start with the boots and change as we go. We will be driving down on Friday afternoon and stay overnight - Friday and Saturday and leave after breakfast on Sunday. Maybe we can hoof up for Breakfast and keep the heel marathon going. I will be wearing heels from the start of the drive till we get home - yummmm.

If you know of any hotels near by - send me their names and I will cha=eck them out.

See you all there

Heel on!!!!

Thats GREAT! Bernheels. Wife is excited.

As for motels, Go on line and check out N.Canton Belden Village area.

real men wear heels

Wife and I thought it would be kinda cool to do an embroidery design on a sweat shirt for the 2880 N. Canton Heel Meet. Will post a pic of what they will look like some time tonight. The logo will be about 3 1/2 inches square. They will be 25.00 if any of you are interested. You can pm me with size and color of your choice. You will have a choice of a cowgirl ankle strap stiletto w/spir in stirup or a pair of pumps, your choice of color. The shoe will be centered in logo. TU.

real men wear heels

This is sounding sooo cool I wish I was going to be able to make it. However I will be in Columbus watching The Dracula Ballet. At least I'll see some people in ballet shoes. Not the same I know but close. Please put some pics. of your gathering on the HHplace web site. Dr Who 3.

I wish I could be there, but due to being a divorced dad I get my kids every weekend (Thank God) so my personal pleasures come second. I wish everyone a safe trip there & back and enjoy the meet. I wish I could be there to meet everyone and put a face with the names. Enjoy your heeling and drink one for me in heels. Secondtake20

Oct Heel Meet - I have to cancel :winkiss: We just had our best friend die of cancer last Sunday. It has been a terrible past week and we are all still feeling the pain. We need to be there for the friends and family. She was doing very well and this was a bit of a shock. Left behind 2 children, 12 and 18. Hopefully this meet will be a success and you will do it again. We will be there next time. Have fun- Bernheels

Sorry to hear the bad news, Bern, but we understand. You have to attend to the important things in life and being there for friends and family comes first. Hope to see you next time. GWL

Oct Heel Meet - I have to cancel :winkiss:

We just had our best friend die of cancer last Sunday. It has been a terrible past week and we are all still feeling the pain. We need to be there for the friends and family. She was doing very well and this was a bit of a shock. Left behind 2 children, 12 and 18.

Hopefully this meet will be a success and you will do it again. We will be there next time.

Have fun-

Bernheels

Very sorry to hear the news Bernheels. Our prayers are with you and the kids.

There WILL be another meet. God Bless. Johnie and Ruthheel.

real men wear heels

:winkiss: Up date on heel meet next Sat. the 18th, Oct. Wife and I just came from Ruby Tuesdays and had a talk with the manager, Nichol. A little to my supprise, she has informed all the other managers and all the staff and they are looking forward to meeting us. We sat and had a drink and an appitizer and trust me when I say this is the perfect place to meet.:nervous: Across the street is Target, Dsw, Kohls, and a couple other shoe stores. Across the street from there is Belden village mall where there is everything from Aldo's to hot topics etc.etc. ALL systems go folks. Looking forward to meeting you all. Johnie heel and wife.:sad:

real men wear heels

As I have mentioned, I did much work for a business near Belden Village, years ago. Can anyone advise me where to turn off I-77 to get to the next highway, and where to turn off? It's been years since I last had to go there. (We're talking 1989 here.) I'm looking forward to this, but feel bad about Bern's loss.

Thank you for all of your kind words and prayers. It has been a rough weekend - now that all the arrangements have been completed and the funeral is over. Please take some pictures so that we can all enjoy. Have fun Bern

Sorry to hear the bad news, Bern. :winkiss: My thoughts are with you and your friends, I'm sorry to hear of their loss. I'm sure there will be another meet, and we'll meet then. Don't worry, I'm bringing my camera, and I'm sure Johnie will bring his.

As I have mentioned, I did much work for a business near Belden Village, years ago. Can anyone advise me where to turn off I-77 to get to the next highway, and where to turn off? It's been years since I last had to go there. (We're talking 1989 here.) I'm looking forward to this, but feel bad about Bern's loss.

Everhard rd.Ex. First light make a right (whipple). Next light make a left and go about 1/2 mile to dressler. Make a right on Dressler.-Ruby tuesdays on left.

real men wear heels

:winkiss: Up date on heel meet next Sat. the 18th, Oct.

Wife and I just came from Ruby Tuesdays and had a talk with the manager, Nichol. A little to my supprise, she has informed all the other managers and all the staff and they are looking forward to meeting us. We sat and had a drink and an appitizer and trust me when I say this is the perfect place to meet.:nervous: Across the street is Target, Dsw, Kohls, and a couple other shoe stores. Across the street from there is Belden village mall where there is everything from Aldo's to hot topics etc.etc. ALL systems go folks. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Johnie heel and wife.:sad:

I am looking forward very much to meeting everybody! As it stands right now, I will be there with heels on. If I can just decide which pair to wear...

Thanks to to the "Heels" (Johnie and Ruth) for putting everything together. This should be so much fun!

Style is built from the ground up!

Yay! I'm excited for you guys and gals that can make it and sincerely look forward to a photo and journalistic report of the days activities! :winkiss:

Not up for a trip to Ohio? I kind of think of North Canton as the Paris of Stark County, so you should give it some thought!

Style is built from the ground up!

To this auspicous list, please add me as a maybe. In addition to scheduling/workload issues, the drivetime is a factor. I may need to catch up with the group app 1 or 2 pm.

Johnieheel

Ruthheel

Bernheels

Airwolf (maybe)

Sabotalot

Happyfeat

Gwl1

Radiodave

vector (maybe)

Other than Bernheels, I need to know if you are all comming please so I can tell management about how many to expect. TU

real men wear heels

Not up for a trip to Ohio? I kind of think of North Canton as the Paris of Stark County, so you should give it some thought!

:winkiss: Work beckons my friend. I take two months off every year now for fashion month. So I have to regulate my other requests for time off with the strictest of standards.

I'm sure you guys will have fun though. I'm impressed with the level of interest johnieheel has stirred up over time with this meet!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

It is Thursday as I write. I just want to confirm that 11:00 is our N. Canton convening time. Initially, someone had suggested noon as a meeting time; I just wanted to confirm the revised 11:00 meeting time. I will be low-key in everyday guys' attire, except I will either wear high-heel clogs, or else spike-heel boots. We seem to understand each other's ideas on what looks great; I just want a low-key meeting of folks who like style. Can anyone confirm the 11:00 meeting time? I'm coming from what my friend, Alex Bevan, calls "Cleveburg". ("Let's have another laff on Cleveburg Blooz"). See you all there, perhaps thru the windows of my '65 car. Loving life and all that it promises, I remain...Sabatalot:wave: