Toe rings

amandahls

Do you guys think they're sexy or not? I never wore them before, but I usually wear pumps to work anyways so it's not like people can see them unless if I take off my heels.

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe

Not a massive fan but given the right situation quite cool i.e. in bed! but no generally you wouldnt see them unless you wore sandles and then i think detract from the beauty of the shoe,but all depends on the design.

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

Do you guys think they're sexy or not?

Nope. I find nothing sexy about toes full stop.

Why bother with a toe ring when you are doubtless already wearing other pieces of jewlery anyway.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Do you guys think they're sexy or not? I never wore them before, but I usually wear pumps to work anyways so it's not like people can see them unless if I take off my heels.

yes i like to see them. Are they comfortable to wear, or only with sandals ?

Any other probs, and is there an etiquette as to which toe - presuming you wear them !

I like to see them, and I wear them myself. I don't see the point of wearing them with any shoes but sandals. Closed toe shoes hide them, and depending on the style of toe ring they can be uncomfortable in pointy toed shoes.

• 6 months later...

Yes, they are, especially when worn with a nice pair of sandals. People who don't think so really don't have an open mind. I wear silver ones!

I find toe rings on a woman to be very sexy. Have several female friends who never take theirs off, regardless of shoes. Besides, you never know who will see your feet, no matter what shoes you are wearing....

Style is built from the ground up!

• 2 years later...

What a late answer, but this posting attracts me.

So it would say it depends on situation and clothing.

As you describe it would be a hidden secret until you slip out the shoes or dangle around. Then it would catch all attention for your feet. Nice!

In some cases it could be a little kind overload, maybe if not fitting with style or color of your shoes or other clothing.

For me toerings look playfully and the woman wearing them, like to show her feet. For me a good reason!

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

• 2 weeks later...

I love toe rings. I have two and the wife has three. Mine are plain gold, and hers are gold with various designs. We both wear sandals as much as possible. Toe rings adorn feet and make them more attractive / beautiful. If feet are displayed in public, they should be as attractive as possible. We routinely get pedicures and use lotion on our feet at least daily. It is all one package, the toe rings (and anklets) just add to the overall beauty...

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I love toe rings. I wear them everyday in the spring and summer. They look great on guys too. There just fun to wear.

This. I must admit I wasn't a great fan of any foot jewellery for a long time - however one of my girl friends persuaded me to try toe rings and now I love them, and I'm very much into anklets and barefoot sandals (foot thongs) as well.

Like 'barbara' says, toe rings can look just as good on guys as they do on girls.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I have been on again off again with toe rings over the years. I like to wear them with my sandals in the summer but the wrong one can cause issues in regular shoes so I tend to not wear them at all during the winter months. This is what leads to the off again part, I just don't think about it when summer comes around again. I think I will go find them now so I will be on again for the summer. Thanks for the post and the reminder to wear mine! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I love toe rings as well they make feet look so much better. I went to get a pedicure yesterday wearing a silver toe ring and the nail tech did not even mention it. It was lots of fun :)

What color did you get for you pedicure?

I love toe rings as well they make feet look so much better. I went to get a pedicure yesterday wearing a silver toe ring and the nail tech did not even mention it. It was lots of fun :)

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

I've worn a toe-ring for several years now and find a properly sized full ring to be very comfortable. Previously I found the clasp type not to be so. I also have bought a couple of ankle chains but not worn these in public yet - maybe when i go on holiday.

I've worn a toe-ring for several years now and find a properly sized full ring to be very comfortable. Previously I found the clasp type not to be so. I also have bought a couple of ankle chains but not worn these in public yet - maybe when i go on holiday.

i dont do the ankle chains thing........but i do wear gold or silver ankle bracelets from time to time......especially during the summer

i dont do the ankle chains thing........but i do wear gold or silver ankle bracelets from time to time......especially during the summer

??? Isn't an ankle chain the same thing as an ankle bracelet, Scott?

Or are you distinguishing between something with links (a chain) and a solid band (bracelet) - although I have never seen the latter worn on an ankle (other than in certain ethnic situations)?

??? Isn't an ankle chain the same thing as an ankle bracelet, Scott?

Or are you distinguishing between something with links (a chain) and a solid band (bracelet) - although I have never seen the latter worn on an ankle (other than in certain ethnic situations)?

when i was talking about "chains" i actually was talking about ankles being chaied with something like a 9 or 12 inch chain

not an actual bracelet

• 2 weeks later...

scottf, When I took a second look at this I realized, "there's someone else who has done this improvisation like me". I don't have an ankle bracelet but have used a herring-bone gold-tone necklace wrapped twice around the ankle. It sits perfectly on the ankle and nicely accents your feet whether you're wearing pumps or high wedges. It doesn't work with some shoes however like extended gladiator wedges which go higher up he ankle than normal shoes. What I have not done is worn an ankle chain AND a toe ring at the same time. Maybe a new frontier? HappyinHeels

scottf,

When I took a second look at this I realized, "there's someone else who has done this improvisation like me". I don't have an ankle bracelet but have used a herring-bone gold-tone necklace wrapped twice around the ankle. It sits perfectly on the ankle and nicely accents your feet whether you're wearing pumps or high wedges. It doesn't work with some shoes however like extended gladiator wedges which go higher up he ankle than normal shoes. What I have not done is worn an ankle chain AND a toe ring at the same time. Maybe a new frontier?

HappyinHeels

new frontier?

for you possibly........lol

during the summer i frequently wear wear ankle bracelets anyway....at least when wearing shorts........but i also wear silver ankle bracelets with a silver toe ring or two when im wearing flip flops........most often at the beach or by the pool

if im not wearing flip flips and dont plan to be barefoot.....i usually keep the toe rings at home........i just dont really see the point in wearing them when they cant be seen.....lol

• 2 weeks later...