Extreme pointy toes, yay or nay?

Ninanoora

Extreme pointy toes, yay or nay?  

264 members have voted

1. 1. Extreme pointy toes, yay or nay?

• Yes, they look sexy!
    • Yes, maybe for bedroom but not in public. :)
    • No, dont like them.
    • No, Definetely no. I hate em.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two problems with point toes. First, if you have larger feet, they can look like clown shoes. Second, it not stuff properly, then get flattened and look crumpled, not very attractive.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

I'm a litle older and remember the pointy toe shoe styles of the early 1960's which were my cup of tea then. But they were definitely not as extreme as Rosas, which to me cross over the line...plus I agree, they do make the feet look bigger.

I like pointed toes, but in moderation. The pictures from that website look extremely weird and unattractive. But that's just my opinion.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Wasn't the original idea of high heels to lessen the protusion of the foot, so the wearer wouldn't have to worry about running into things with their toes. OUCH! Also, increasing the height of those who have long torsos and short legs equalizes the proportions somewhat, so that the aesthetics are more pleasing to behold. With the point of the toes excessively protuding, the wearer has to worry more about the point getting damaged or even mangled through normal use. Standing in close quarters like the elevator, could open the way for the scuffs and mashes a longer point is more prone to get. No telling what another stiletto heel wearer will do if they happen to get placed in front of you. Why, I'd even worry in my almond toes. This doesn't take into account climbing the stairs, or having to kneel down to pick up a pen. OK! Now that I have given some of the possibilities for the long protusions, they just look gaudy and disfiguring. Could you really be comfortable in something that would bring you so much worry? Of course, if you really like the style and the appearance, who am I to stand in your way with my stilettoes.

I am not a big fan! As a male heel wearer, I find that they just make even a woman's foot look ridiculously long! Almost as if you are a clown! If the toe gets a crease then it begins to curl upward like Ali Baba. No, not for me! I don't find them attractive at all!

I believe that pointy toes look good on some people and bad in other people. I have pointy and round toes and I love how they both look on me. The ones shown are really pointy, they look good. It would come to trying them on and see how they look. I believe that you may like something or not but have to try it to see how it looks on you.

I'm kinda on the fence here. I have a pair of pointy-toed boots, but they're not AS pointy as some I have seen, so I guess it depends on the length of the point. There does come a length that crosses the line though, but as long as you don't lose ALL the proportion, then it looks good.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Your thoughts on those extreme pointy toes in pumps and boots like sold by rosashoes. http://www.rosashoes.com/

Would you wear them or no?

I would like to try the Model: RoSa_12b

Front and Rear Laced Knee Boot with Zip Leather (£195.00)

Stiletto-heeled knee-length boot with front and rear lacing and convenient zip. Ultra-pointed toe. Black leather.

They look cool to me.

My Lady has these, they look great on her and she always gets compliments whenever she wears them.

Very pointy? You bet. Too pointy? Not really - they certainly don't look like clown shoes (and she is a UK size 7). In fact they make her feet look small if anything.

Roger and Sara are also very nice people to deal with.