Hello all

Hi Everyone,

I'm super excited to have found this site. I'm so glad to find you all here disscussing such a great subject as shoes and especially heels. I'm a 36 year old gentleman from the state of Georgia (USA), and live in the city of Atlanta. I'm a total shoe lover and can't wait to share my experiences, and learn from you all about one of my favorite pastimes shoes! See you all inside...

-Eclextix:wave:

Eclextic

Hello and Welcome to HHP!! May I make a suggestion, Go back to the beginning of this section and chick on New Threads and introduce yourself to everyone. This thread Hello All is someone elses who has left the group. I too live in the State of GA myself. I am east of atlanta in Walton Co. I am just trying to be helpful. I am glad to have someone else from the same state as I. Again Welcome to HHP.

Hi Everyone,

I'm super excited to have found this site. I'm so glad to find you all here disscussing such a great subject as shoes and especially heels.

-Eclextix:wave:

Hi Eclextix! Great to have you joining us. I'm sure you'll add a lot to the discussion by telling us all about your adventures and experiences wearing heels in Georgia. There is more of us out there from the "South" than anyone would think.

Welcome again. :w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...

Come tomorrow it will have been exactly a year since I joined HHPlace and what a year it's been. Firstly, hhplace helped me to come to to terms with my fetish/obsession for patent heels and also to realise that I wasn't the only one with desires to wear them. Secondly, hhplace helped me to confess my passion for heels with my wife, something which was probably the most embarrassing thing i've ever had to do in my life but something I certainly don't regret doing. Thirdly, being here at hhplace as helped take me on a voyage in exploring who I really am. At times my journey as been somewhat turbulent but a year on I feel I have learnt a lot more about myself now. My passion for owning patent heels is still strong and I still very much enjoy wearing them and taking photos of myself in them when I can get the opportunity. For me there is something about patent heels which attracts me to them. I've tried many a time to figure out exactly what but I just can't answer it. All I can say is when I see that 'magic pair of heels', the excitement within me boils to the point that I feel I just have to have them. Most of the time common sense prevails and I overcome this urge, but occasionally it will get the better of me! Hopefully I can share many more of my heel wearing experiences with others here at hhplace through my pictures and hope you will appreciate them as much as I do. I would like to say thank you to those members of hhplace who have contributed some excellent posts which have helped me over the last year, you know who you are! Best Wishes PatentHeel

There is something about communicating with others like yourself that adds confidence, self esteem and relief that you are not alone

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.