christian louboutin pigales *pics wanated*

never2high

Hello, I really want my husband to buy me a pair of these shoes. He loves them, but doesn't want to spend the money. My plan is to put various pictures of them in his car, wallet, toolbox etc. That's where you come in. I'm sure many of you have or can locate beautiful pictures of these beautiful shoes. Mayby I'll make him a collage. Thanks!:santa_hat:

• 3 years later...

Hi Beware that C.L. does not sell directly online. All websites with Louboutin as part of the address only sell copies. The sizing on these sites has so far been offered only in full sizes. C.L.s are available through Neiman Marcus, Saks, Bergdorf, Bluefly and ebay. Good luck! :silly:

post-21588-133522933959_thumb.jpg

post-21588-13352293396_thumb.jpg

Oops! I stand corrected. Thank Trolldeg for the very informative link. I'm pretty sure it wasn't around when I was searching for Pigalle Lova pumps (with brown leopard pony hair insert in vamp) a few years back. I must have hit every fake site, so felt more secure with the big online stores. Will post more pigalle pics shortly.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They used to be 535 last year. Now, at Net a porter, you will go for 595. I believe they are the only place you can buy them online other than Louboutin's site. Any way... I have a pair myself. They are as more stunning in real than in the pictures. Mine are 136mm high, not 120mm.

• 5 months later...