Seasons Greetings Thread

• 11 months later...

It is time again for our annual Holiday greeting to all of our female and male friends from around the world. Mickey and i want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a healthy, properous, Happy, and a heely New Year for the 2009 season about to begin. Cheers--- Mickey68 Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

For my wife and I, It has been a great year of heeling and making many new friends here. Maybe one day we can all get together somewhere. WOW, what a good time that would be huh? Merry Christmas and happy new year to all of you from us. Johnie and Ruth Heel GOD BLESS YOU ALL:wavey: :thumbsup:

real men wear heels

Merry Christmas Happy holiday to everyone whatever their following, I and Chris (AnneV) wish you all a happy and peaceful time to be with friends and loved ones.

I'm sure there are many families with service people away trying to keep the peace, my real wish is for this year is that peace can be found and our troops can come home.

On a lesser level that fashion gives us more choice and that heels for all genders become more of a norm and acceptable.

A toast

Love and Life and as a vulcan says Live long and Prosper

Alan

Seasons greetings to everyone, and a happy, healthy and heely 2009! Especially to my favourite couple DawnHH and Mickey68 , without whom this place would not be the same. May they stay together in good health and with us for a long time to come.

Oh yeah gals ang guys, GR8 2K9 2 EVRY1!!! (is it understandable?:thumbsup:) btw, I see a lot of people were born on 1/1 lol, happy birthday to them too!

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

• 11 months later...

To one and all:-) It is time once again for our annual holiday greetng. Mickey and I wish for all of our friends around the world, a merriest of Christmasses and very Happiest of New Years. Here is hoping that 2010 will be healthier for Mickey and I than 2009 was. Happy Holidays everyone and we will post to you all again next year. Cheers--- Dawn HH Mickey 68

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Everybody a Merry Christmas, and a happy and healthy 2010 together with all your loved ones.

In Flemish (for a change) Zalig Kerstfeest en een gelukkig 2010

Veul hail en zeg'n in 't nije joar! (regional dialect, up north in NL)