Do you drive when wearing heels

Guest Loveshiheels

tried driving in 6" heels with not platform and no real problems apart from feeling a little unsure in them.. Didn't drive far though, just was curious how driving was in such high arched heels and it's just that you must concentrate a little more when breaking and clutching that the pedal must be floored completely by pressing the whole leg downward instead of just the toes because of the already extreme footposition.. and the shoe must not slip from the pedals.. also the heel can get stuck a little in the floormat and it's more difficult to find a comfortable position.. But besides that it's not too complicated I think.. Maybe when similar heels have also a platform and exceed the 7 or 8" it's getting impossible to press the break/clutch-pedal completely to the floor and can be dangerous.... :)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few days ago, I mustered my courage and gave this a try. 4" wedges. It was no big deal. Now, on the other hand, I kinda doubt I'll be trying this on the motorcycles anytime soon. Regards, Logjam

• 4 months later...