Wearing High heels for him?

Sarah G

I always wore heels. But since I'm married with a submissive and fetichist man, I discovered and learned how deep could be this fetish and how powerful could be a woman who understand it Our first night together, I put my heels on bed...when he saw me, he really:w00t2:. From this moment, heels and sexy style are very important in our sexual life....in bedroom, in swinging clubs, in Fem Dom parties. :) First, I wear them for me..but I shouldn't have my collection without him.

• Like 1

Elegance is my second name

After thinking about it for about ten minutes I would say that I wear heels for me. I love how heels make me feel. I always look forward to getting to wear heels and I enjoy the confidence and sexiness upgrade that wearing heels out gives me. Normally I am a semi-shy person and would have to say also a little self conscious. But going out in heels makes me become much less shy and because I want to be seen in heels they sort of also make me self conscious in an exciting good way instead of it being a nervous yukky feeling. I want to be seen. As I write this down it makes me think that putting on heels in a way is almost like taking a pill or drugs.

Up until two months before Xmas I worked part time in the city (I was still studying) and got to wear heels any day I wanted to. With my work now I can’t wear heels to work and I really miss that. My contract finishes at the end of this month but I do have an option to extend until the end of the year and one of the things I am thinking is that if I do stop working at the site then I could probably get a job back in the city and be able to wear heels again. But working at the site pays about 30 percent more than a job back in the city would. Really hard to decide.

Christine.

I have been a heel lover for as log as I can remember and still wear one for work and often into the evening when socializing with clients or recreation. Knowing that he loves me in a heel only makes me feel even better in one and often sexier. I cannot reply to only one choice. I would have to split my reply between first and second although they do not fully describe me. E

I wear heels for both of us. My husband really likes the heel look :) and I like the way they make me feel...SEXY:<) We have an agreement...as long as I keep wearing heels...he will keep buying me new heels :).

Excellent!!! We agree.

I also wear daily heels at my office, many of my coleegues are interested on my shoes. On the other hand, i wear heels, even if some kills my feet, for my husband, he enjoy so much when i wear heels...

Our first night together, I put my heels on bed...when he saw me, he really:w00t2::.

What type of heels were they and wasn't the first thing he did was try to get the heels off you?

I was on a date once and was wearing a pair of high heeled leather boots. After a fun date to a fancy restaurant and dancing, I was resting. The first thing he tried to do was get my knee high boots off! I was afraid that there my be a scent to my socks and pantyhose inside my boots after dancing in them for 3 hours so I did not let him take off my boots. He begged me to at least let him unzip them but I did not even allow that and for the rest of the evening, well, let's just say he was :)

What type of heels were they and wasn't the first thing he did was try to get the heels off you?

Uh..what a memories...it was at 99' Xmas, near the Millenium. I wore a sexy black sandals, a little black dress and stockings,

he asked to marry me. :)

Uh..what a memories...it was at 99' Xmas, near the Millenium. I wore a sexy black sandals, a little black dress and stockings,

he asked to marry me. :)

What a great story! I hope you kept that dress and those sandals so you can wear it every Christmas to re-enact that big day

I wear them as they make me feel good but also wear them as I know they hypnotise my hubby. The height I wear has definitely increased since we met by about two inches and I know it makes him happy so why not.

Heidi, did you never know a submissive man who wanna worship you wearing boots?

No. Boots are conservative footwear. They cover your legs so the guys have nothing to see. I would figure the fetish community would prefer pumps or sandals.

Do any of you have men with just love you in high heels and want you in them all the time? How do you feel about that---

-- Yes I want to wear them for him and do all the time.

-- I love to wear them and this gives me an excuse to do so

-- I wear them as I like them and not for him.

I wish I was the first option.

Sad

Sarah G

My answer is sort of two parts. I wear them for me for the fun and feeling of wearing heels. When I work from home on Fridays I sometimes put heels on now and then even though I am just home alone. But as well I have often imaged a boyfriend who was into me wearing heels and was open about it and would actually ask me to wear heels for him.

I have only had two serious boyfriends and (as far as I know) neither of them were that into me wearing heels although they might have been secretly but did not make it obvious. Going out with a boyfriend and knowing he was turned on by me wearing heels would make it even more exciting to be wearing them.

So my answer is part of the first one and part of the third one.

Christine.

• 1 month later...

I would have to say I wear them for my BF and I but I think mostly for me . I had wore them long before I met him and he seems to like them so I guess thats a plus . :irked: He has a friend with similar interests ,great guy with good quality , the works so I am trying to find him a friend from here !

Well, my girlfriend and I are both high heel addicts. So in fact I wear high heels for me but I know that my GF will enjoy ! Sometimes she has a particular request and ask me for specific heels. It is always a pleasure to satisfy her. Kiss Sab

High heels are the most exciting thing of life silly.gif !