Wearing High heels for him?

Sarah G

Hi Girls Do any of you have men with just love you in high heels and want you in them all the time? How do you feel about that--- -- Yes I want to wear them for him and do all the time. -- I love to wear them and this gives me an excuse to do so -- I wear them as I like them and not for him. I wish I was the first option. Sad Sarah G

• 3 weeks later...

my man loves me in heels all the time, i nearly wear heels for him all the time... i get a lot of attention and action from him this way as well, and i like it because it makes him happy, but i do wear them all the time for him, if it was up to me i'd wear them a bit less

Generally speaking, I love to wear them anyway and an appreciative partner only encourages me to buy more... not that I need encouragement. Current love interest likes to take it a little further which I'm happy to indulge. My view is that if it doesn't hurt anybody who doesn't want to be hurt then there's no reason not to try things out...

Yes I have one of them as well. I love him to death but if there was ever a high heel shoe lover, then he is it. My hubby is 6'5" while I'm 5'6" so when I do not have on heels I tend to stand on tip toe to hug him and as sure as the sun will shine he will make the comment, "if you had on heels you would not have to do that". Yes I love to wear them so it is not big deal but yes there are times I would perfer to just go barefoot. Also since we do run a few internet shoe sites we have product here. I have to keep reminding him that "they are inventory and not for me" or he would have every pair that was my size out of the box. I did recently get a pair of ballets "mostly for him". I can't stand or walk in them yet, but I can lay down all sexy like :santa_hat:

• 4 weeks later...

Fashion should be about self-expression, not worrying about what pleases men. If they don't like it that's too damn bad. Fashion helps you feel more confident and look even better. High heel boots are a must have in any wardrobe. It sort of gives you the extra oomph and confidence to feel a 1000%, you really feel like a model, confident tall strong and sexy.

Boot me up, Boot me down

• 4 months later...

I wear heels because I love wearing heels. Would I wear them for him? Sure, for a couple of reasons. 1. I want to wear them anyway. 2. It makes him feel good and then he treats me well (wink). 3. It gives me an excuse to buy more shoes!

I'm exactly the same as you Chrissy85. Everyone's a winner - I like wearing heels, my BF likes me wearing heels, I like him liking me wear heels and that's probably why about 1/3rd of my collection is just for me and my OH and has never left the house

I like wearing them for me, but I have worn heels for guys I have been with. last few guys I dated..... One guy had a thing for high heels...and pretty much a foot fetish thing, and I found out later when we started dating that he initially hooked up with me because of the heels I had on at the club we met at. he actually got me a bunch of ones he liked and I wore them for him. Different styles and did the bedroom heels and wore others out when we went out that he got me or I knew he liked. Another guy I dated for a while didn't really have a fetish or anything for them, but he liked them and knew that I did and I did it for the both of us....

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

Yes and Yes. I do love heels, but I started wearing them for him. He loves to pamper me my buying me wonderful shoes, and I love looking well heeled for him. Now do I ever feel like trading them for tennies when I am with all the other moms at school or at the park? Sure. And thats when I am wearing my heels for him. He wants me to be different from the sweat pant, flip flop wearing moms, and I do so. So, its mutual, but at times I wear them to obey my husband. (I know, I know, that is so 1950s, but that is me :thumbsup: )

well, as for me, I dont tend to keep my men long enough to let them a chance to dictate my behavior; but usually they get quite quickly I'm not the kind of girl who's gonna do what she's told to, you know... but in the same time, I also might want to please him, so if I know he likes that or tha pair of high heeled shoes, yeah sure, let's wear them! but I dont like them becoming or embodying the power of the males over the women, you see? It's like the corsets I LOVE corsets and bustiers, and so do men belive me; but I wear them for myself, because I like them (and because it's quite rare nowadays). I bet, if I were born in the past, when every woman HAD to wear one, I would have seen it as a torture thing and hate wearing one for I would have felt so subdued... stupid huh? this kind of overreaction, always, everuwhere, for everything and anything:nervous:

• Like 1

Fascination. That's the word. We women exerce fascination on men, sometimes we dont know why; but hell yeah HH help (and to keep on with my parallelism, so do corsets... even towards men you wouldnt think it would, well, fascinate them!) He's then so lovely, like a child, looking at you all amazed, almost blissful, touching slowly and delicately the very shoes (or corset), as if it were relics you know. Lucky we are to share the love of those little and aesthetic things :wink1::smile::thumbsup:

I like wearing them for him. The last 2 X BFs I had were into the high heel thing and it made it fun. I found out later that my last X BF actually started talking to me and asked me out because of the heels I had on and not because of me! He admitted it after we started dating and we got a laugh

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 2 weeks later...
:o I am a 30 year old married lady from Canada. While my husband was always wondering about my heel fetish I know he now understands and even loves when I wear my ballet boots. Once in awhile we get out of town and I will spend 2-3 days in them completely and do everything from shop, go siteseeing to having dinner in them. I have a pair of wide leg slacks and a couple long skirts so I can wear them and have nobody see the shoes (although I walk like I have had case of beer or been hit over the head with a baseball bat so I am sure people wonder).

• 7 months later...

I had stopped wearing heels and went to flats recently. I guess I can contribute it to a passing interest and pressure to be sensible. Anyway, my partner had taken notice and after a talk I am wearing my heels again. I think that in the end it is something we both wanted, but the wishes of my spouse plays a huge roll in what I wear. I mean, they're the only one I am trying to impress and it really helps with our sex life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wear them for me and for him, but mainly for me. Yes he does have a huge tall heel fetish which keeps me in new heels and dressing to show them off. I would still wear them and dress this way if i was single. I am totally addicted to it and my closet proves it. I am so glad he makes good money or we wouldn't be able to spend as much money on clothing and heels. Peggy

I dont like them becoming or embodying the power of the males over the women, you see?

Quite the opposite.

If you want to exert some serious power over men then heel wearing will assist you without a doubt.

• 3 months later...

I like to wear them for me, as I always have, but I love to wear them for him... I wear them most of the time anyway... But I add some things for the hubby like: wearing them when I walk the dog, take a bath/shower, sleep, take a walk together or even recently while we repainted our apartment... It excites him(and me)... And I have to agree its GREAT for the sex life

• 2 weeks later...

I used wear high heels just for myself and that was how I met my current boyfriend. I was using an empty cubicle to change from sneakers to heels in the office. I never wore a heel for than 4 inches until he talked me into it. It seems like the taller the heel I wear the more of a little boy he becomes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...