Domina Ankle boots

Hey everyone. I recently picked up two pairs of Pleasers Domina model ankle boots. They have about a 5.5" heel. One pair was patent with red heels, regular zip up. The other is in regular black leather, lace up with 3 diferent types of ankle straps, including ones that can lock the boots on. The locking straps really do work, as I used em for the last 5 hours to keep the boots on while cleaning the house.

Now the unfortunate part, the patent ones (size 9) fit the length of my foot very well, but are kinda snug around the upper arch, the leather ones (size 10) are comfortable, but I have a gap around the back of my foot when standing. I think I want to try a pair of pumps with an ankle strap in size 9, as that should work well, either that or thigh high's in stretch material in the same size.

Anyways, on to the pics

Black leather (don't mind the shorts, it was hot out.. hehe)

Posted Image

Patent leather

Posted Image

(formerly known as "JimC")

I give the pic on the cycle two thumbs WAY WAY WAY UP! Love it! If it wasn't a safety issue with having to do things quickly some of the time, I'd say you should ride about town with those on :-)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Thanks! That was the only pic I took that afternoon that really came out well. The others were a poor angle and all you could tell is I had shiny shoes on. Guess thats the problem with taking pics like these while out on my own. Next time I go to pose wearing those on the bike I'll pick slightly shorter pants, and try to get either more directly to the side or even slightly behind the bike to better show the boots.

I can ride that bike wearing 4" heels, Posted Image, Posted Image and didnt have a problem. Although wearing 3" wedge boots was even easier. I did try once wearing 5" heels and knew better then to leave the garage as it just didnt feel right. Although, gotta admit I still really want to index the gear shifter down and ride wearing ballet boots once :smile:

• 4 weeks later...

Still wandering around Florida in my boots. Wore them in public a couple times when I knew I wasnt going to be walking very far. I've noticed the muscles that get sore are the ones along the outer edge of the shin. I'm actually kinda happy to see it's not my ankles giving out. The pictures are slightly out of order. First one is showing off the boots wearing a pair of shorts. This was taken halfway home after the 2nd pic. The boots were left locked on untill I made it home. The 2nd pic is from me wandering around a park in Ft Lauderdale. The jeans covered about half of the boot so I just rolled em up slightly to show off the boot for the camera. The 3rd pic is in a pair of longer jeans that covers up almost the entire boot. They are good for being discrete, but I tend to wear them more with slightly shorter heels I can walk longer distances in.

post-488-133522850201_thumb.jpg

post-488-133522850204_thumb.jpg

post-488-133522850207_thumb.jpg

• 2 years later...

"No homo"? :) Reality check, people on the internet don't care which side your bread's buttered. To be honest, protesting your heterosexuality to that extent is more likely to make people wonder what you're feeling so insecure about.

Chris: The saying has gotten to be a bit of a fad among many straight people. I think it's actually a bit of a stepping stone toward many guys being able to appreciate something they think others will perceive as gay, when in fact it's not.

Thanks! Too bad the shape of those boots does not lend toward being able to shift or use the rear brake. I think 4" heels is about as high as I can go on either that bike or the street bike and still have control. I think there is a thread on motorcycle boots where I show my normal riding boots (Dainese, 1.5" heel") and a discussion on womens boots made for riding with 3-4" heels.

Chris: The saying has gotten to be a bit of a fad among many straight people. I think it's actually a bit of a stepping stone toward many guys being able to appreciate something they think others will perceive as gay, when in fact it's not.

Ah! It's not an expression in common usage this side of the pond. The term "homo" is a pejorative over here. Two countries divided by a common language and all that.

• 1 year later...

I also have to congratilate you on your Heels! Now you have the Domina pleaser for 3 years or so. How did they do in the long therm? Break up or survived the strains? Did you als alter your bike to ride in ballets? I actually did this ince on my scooter when goung from Würzburg to Munich. It was a ride of about 6 hours and In the middle of a way I had to refuel. I parked at the pump closest to the chash-desk, nevertehless teh few steps I had to take were still quite hard. Let me know how you do now! :-) Cheers!