The Women's Point of View

JeffB

Greetings, Ladies!

Since you all sound so very knowledgable about shoes and style, I was wondering what you thought about my latest additions:

Posted Image

These shoes from Payless (I know! I know! Not exactly the last word in fine shoes, but at 13 wide, my options are rather limited!) are what I jokingly call "zipper pumps" because of the eyecatching zipper-like ornament. Perched on a 3 1/2 blade heel, I thought these shoes were quite stylish, so I bought a pair. When I wore them at the office, my co-workers were suitably impressed and liked them a lot, a couple of ladies even asked if the zipper works, but it doesn't. By the way, they also come in red patent.

So, I'm curious to know what you think about these shoes?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

They are very stylish, perfect for the office environment when someone would like to show a bit of flare. Now, for you it is only about the shoes, but maybe we can discuss accessorizing. Do you wear a belt with a silver buckle, maybe a silver coloured watch? You see, you need to accent the silvery zipper with other things you are wearing. But that's off topic... They look great, and you found them at Payless, which startles me. Blade heels are nice, and the height is impressive considering the source. I do admit, they are not a pair that would go with my image, I have become a stiletto girl, pretty much. But the pair you have there look good. I am glad you are receiving so many compliments on them.

Hello, Laurie! Many thanks for your kind words on the shoes. Coming from you, I appreciate that greatly. As far as accessorizing, I actually did take that into account when I bought the shoes since I already had a silver colored watch and belt buckle. Ever since I began wearing heels publically, I've become more and more conscious of the clothes I wear since I want to look as stylish as I can. I always make sure my clothes are coordinated with my shoes, ditto for my hosiery since I wear pantyhose daily. Admittedly, I never cared about fashion before I began wearing heels, now I pay serious attention to same. And that attention to detail has paid off from the compliments I've gotten from co-workers who say I'm one of the best dressed men at our facility. One lady went so far as to say I look sharp because of my heels! Not bad, eh? And I'm enjoying the praise greatly! :-D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!