what heels are sexiest

Samantha

I'm not yet to the point where I'll say "whatever Chris thinks I look best in" but that day may arrive... For me, sexy is stockings and stiletto pumps, that's all there is to it. Yes I end up feeling like a sexy girl every day, that's fine with me. But certainly, a pair of stiletto sandals with bare legs and a short skirt works, or capris. I had a few whistles when walking in stiletto sandals and a pair of capri pants over the summer.

What's sexiest... I'm probably going to be the odd man out here but, here it goes... Seeing a confident woman in an elegant gown (not specifically sexy) wearing the thinnest high heeled sandals possible. The long gown and thin heels draw the eye to look up and down, not side to side, and this is a very alluring effect. sinkem

What's sexiest...

I'm probably going to be the odd man out here but, here it goes...

Seeing a confident woman in an elegant gown (not specifically sexy) wearing the thinnest high heeled sandals possible. The long gown and thin heels draw the eye to look up and down, not side to side, and this is a very alluring effect.

sinkem

Boy, Sinkem. Are you pushing the right buttons or what?!!! :smile:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I think most high heel shoes that have a stiletto heel of 5" or more are sexy as long as they do not have lots of straps or lacing. And when they are worn with any miniskirt, minidress, straight legged jeans, or even a form-fitting skirt or pant suit ....... mmmmmmmmmm. PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

When I wear my shoes or boots I feel my best when I'm wearing a smart, fitted skirt-suit that has a long, very straight (almost a hobble) skirt with my full length leather coat. For some reason I actually prefer my day to day wear over my night or casual wear even though they're not exactly "boring" either. Sue :smile:

....a smart, fitted skirt-suit that has a long, very straight (almost a hobble) skirt with my full length leather coat......

Now that got my attention. Nothing like heels with a hobble skirt. :smile:

PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Now that got my attention. Nothing like heels with a hobble skirt. :smile:

PJ

Calm dowm PJ, I said "almost a hobble".

Some how I don't think I would get much done wearing a hobble skirt to work, also I'd never be able to climb the stairs!

Sue

I'm going to be the odd one out and say I like seeing boots. Either knee boots with a skirt or boots with trousers. Stiletto, blade, or block heels I don't mind at all as long as they reasonably high, 4-5". And longer trousers can add some mystique to the heels as long as they only obscure the top inch or so.

Calm dowm PJ, I said "almost a hobble".

Some how I don't think I would get much done wearing a hobble skirt to work, also I'd never be able to climb the stairs!

Sue

Sorry Sue, even mentioning "almost a hobble skirt" with high heels gets me excited.

I love pencil skirts and hobble skirts and everything in between those two form-fitting styles. And no cheating with slits to increase your stride. :smile:

PJ

PJ wrote: Sorry Sue, even mentioning "almost a hobble skirt" with high heels gets me excited. I love pencil skirts and hobble skirts and everything in between those two form-fitting styles. And no cheating with slits to increase your stride. :smile: PJ We have somethng in common besides heels then but I'm afraid I cheat because I need to have slits in my straight skirts to be able to walk but my hobble skirts(not for work!!)have zips to limit the stride to almost nothing. A proper hobble skirt! Sue :grin:

• Like 1

I love hobble skirts as well but they don't have to be tight to the ankles to be restrictive. One of the restrictive skirts I ever saw a woman wearing was a dark green velvet ankle length skirt "A" line skirt. She could move her feet any distance. What made it a hobble was the matching 6" wide strap built into the skirt around the knees. To anyone looking at it, the belt was simply an accessory, but it was done up so that see could not separate her knees at all. With a pair of 4" stiletto courts on as well, she was having to take about three steps to every one of her partners just to keep up with him. She must have been exhausted after that shopping trip (this was in the Centre of Cardiff). I would love to have got my hands on one of those skirts, but I never ever saw one in the shops.

I'm with FireFox. I just love to see a woman in a shorter skirt and knee boots with a medium or high heel. For some reason, I especially like the combination of a denim skirt and black or tan boots. Alternatively, I too also love boots and trousers. I once saw a quite attractive young lady in a pair of black trousers with kick pleats and a pair of gorgeous black ankle boots with medium heels walking down a road I was trying to drive down. I must admit I nearly crashed admiring her :smile: The Cardiff Shopping Story sounds interesting too, tho' :grin:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 4 weeks later...

I like women in skirt suits and hh pumps. Preferably just above the knee, but not mid-thigh or anything. That can be sexy too, but I find it kind of distracting if it's too short. I think I started liking women in suits because I watched a lot of lawyer shoes in the 80's :lol:

I like women in skirt suits and hh pumps. Preferably just above the knee, but not mid-thigh or anything. That can be sexy too, but I find it kind of distracting if it's too short.

Skirt suits and pumps are quite nice, on the right person. Makes visiting all those offices I have to go to bearable.

I think I started liking women in suits because I watched a lot of lawyer shoes in the 80's :lol:

Uh, did you mean 'shows'? Or did you watch a lot of lawyers and their shoes :( ? I know I shouldn't take the mick out of typos, but that tickled me.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

It's easiest if I just refer to a couple of pictures for what I like to see girls wearing. Heel height can vary from 5.5" on up, but these are the basic designs I notice most:

http://www.pierresilber.com/exposed6sandal.html

http://www.pierresilber.com/full6.html

As for the rest of the outfit, anything hip hugging that's tight. Strappy barebacked top or bare midriff is an eye catcher. Generally I won't date a girl who consistently wears sub 5" heels. With my height (6'4"), they usually do on their own anyhow. Otherwise, I being to make comments and finally stop seeing them.

Uh, did you mean 'shows'? Or did you watch a lot of lawyers and their shoes :( ? I know I shouldn't take the mick out of typos, but that tickled me.

lol Yamyam, I didn't catch that typo. Would that be a freudian slip or what? :)

and btw, I probably was checking out their shoes :lol:

lol Yamyam, I didn't catch that typo. Would that be a freudian slip or what? :o

and btw, I probably was checking out their shoes :lol:

Well, it was a Freudian slip there, which is why I thought I'd mention it :)

And I know what you mean - I spend a lot of time these days watching films for the shoes (hey, it was the only way I lived thru the 'Rocky & Bullwinkle movie' :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I think the woman wearing the heels has something to do with whether or not they are sexy. How a woman presents the total package must invariably have an impact on the overall impression of the shoes being worn. Shoes on their own just sit there, but when feet slip into them, they come to life.

I tend to agree with Laurie, but with some caveats relating to the historical baggage that we all carry around with us--we find that what is sexiest is some present-day fashion variation of what was popular (or, at any rate, what we thought was sexy) at the time we were growing up, e.g. either in High School, or College, or both. I wonder, Dr.Shoe, if the guys on this board generally wear, or buy, what they find to be sexy on the opposite sex, regardless of what it makes themselves look like. Are we "trying to have our cake and eat it too"?

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Any heel above 4" or 5" give a woman a nice appareance. Like Laurie said, it depends on the package a woman brings in her personality. Also the way she wear them to show that extra look on her legs and the matching clothes and make-up, including nice earing.

I don't think it is as much about being what was popular, but more of what my mother wore. A girl is influenced by her mother. Being adopted, I was looking for a role model, and she took me in, raised me, and I picked up on her enjoyment of heels. So as Azraelle is saying, there is something about what we are exposed to as we grow up that influences us in later years.